剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
歌♥手
Singer,
歌♥手 四个大学生在度假 希望在他们的生命中
singer. Four college students on vacation, hoping to at the time of their lives.
他们不知道的是他们的时间不多了 但他们撑不过去了
What they don't know is their time is running out, but not gonna make it.
吃PeerPants 开车快 旅行远
Eat Peer Pants. Drive faster, traveling long.
我想我们最好停下来 莎拉 总理可能会看到它被关起来
I think we better stop. Sarah a PM May see it's shut up.
好吧 别别在这上面
Okay, well, don't don't be on this.
我不会的 PM 你看 我不是狗
I'm not going to. PM You see, I'm not a dog.
我们不会把他抓起来的
We're not going to pick this guy up.
我是 所以我不想打电♥话♥给我车里的人
I am, so I don't want to call some guy in my ride.
我只是让他放松一下 莎拉 我们没时间了 但我们会挤出时间的
I just relaxed him. Sarah, we don't have time for this, but we're going to make time.
他看起来不错 嘿 你需要帮助我的皮卡蓝色垫片
He looks nice. Hey, you need some help My pickup Blue gasket.
好吧 不错的纹身 感谢汉字的强大 让我知道它什么时候开始工作
All right, nice tattoo. Thanks the Chinese character for powerful Let me know when it starts working.
没有人能饶过他没有人能站在这里感谢上帝
Nothing's ever going to spare the Well, nothing's ever going to stand around Oh, thank God.
歌♥手 哦 哦 两个 看看有人打我的样子
Singer. Oh, oh, two. Look at some kind of swat me.
嘿 嘿 也许你发誓穿起来很好看
Hey, hey, it might look nice on you swear, actually.
是我吗 真的吗 这是一颗稀有的宝石
Is that me? Really? It's a rare stone.
哦 没关系 谢谢你 现在 我们要买♥♥我们的你想要什么这个真正的灵魂韦伯捕捉遏制邪恶的灵魂
Oh, that's okay. Thank you. Now, are we buying our What do you want to this authentic spirit Webb for the capturing containment of evil spirits.
这件夹克很不错 是啊 好像你付得起似的
It's a great jacket. Yeah, like you could have afford it.
谁替你的路边垃圾坐下了
Who sat for your little roadside trash?
也许他很可爱 不是吗
Maybe he's cute though, isn't he?
然后我就没钱了 算是吧
And then I don't have any money, sort of way.
拜托 火山币不是万能的
Oh, come on, volcano money isn't everything.
是的 我喜欢你的头发 太可悲了
Yes, I love your hair. It's so sad.
那是怎么回事 你的妹妹 她是独一无二的
What was that about? Break And sister of yours, she's one of the kind.
是啊 时间不对
Yeah, the wrong time for you.
你没必要这么说的
You didn't have to go and say that.
你不必说我妹妹的事
You don't have to say anything about my sister.
伙计们 没必要把这事搞得那么爷们
Hey, guys, there's no need to get all dude about this.
看什么 你的车呢
Look what? Where the hell is your car?
我真不敢相信你的车在这么暗的地方
I just cannot believe those lowlight store your car.
我整个冬天的衣服都装在那辆汽车里现在 我该怎么办
I mean, my entire winter wardrobe was in that car temp Now, what am I supposed to do?
整个冬天光着身子跑来跑去
Just run around naked all winter?
如果紧急情况下不能用紧急电♥话♥还有什么意义
And what the hell is the point of an emergency phone if it doesn't work in emergencies?
你知道你的优先级了吧 模拟安迪
See, you got your priority straight, sim Andy, is it?
你不了解我 我也不打算了解你
You don't know me and I don't plan on getting to know.
你还好吗 维姬 没关系
Are you OK Vicky? It's okay.
听着 我在考虑升级到探险队总之 这不是重点
Look, I was thinking about upgrading to the expedition Anyway, that's not the point.
那我所有的明星呢别那样 歌♥手
What about all my star don't be like that, singer.
歌♥手 你是在支持我吗
Singer. You try to back me up here?
男人吗 好的 后面什么都没有 电♥话♥怎么样了
Man? OK, nothing back there. How's the phone?
它坏了 你观察力真强 真佩服
It's broken. You're so observant admire that.
我生活在夜晚 现在好像是零下一百万分之一
I live a night time. It's like a million below zero.
哦 这里 我想是这样的 我想我们还得等一会儿
Oh, here, I think this. I think we're going to be here a while before.
为什么了 歌♥手杰克 歌♥手
Why up? Singer Jack. Singer
你在做什么 嘿 嘿 哦 我不知道
What are you doing? Shock Hey, hey, oh, I don't know.
嘿
Hey,
嘿 查克 我是个小女孩
hey, chuck. I'm a little girl.
你能听到我说话吗 我不认为他瘫痪了
Shock Can you hear me? I don't think he's paralyzed.
我们会帮忙的 中国好吧 黏糊糊的和蒂姆要去帮忙
We're going to help. China. OK, sticky and Tim are going to go in help.
好吧 我得留下来陪你
OK, I need to stay here with you.
好了 我们会没事的
All right, we're going to be okay.
你保证 歌♥手 你知道 如果我们听我的 我们早就飞过这地方30000英尺了
You promise, singer, you know, if we'd listen to me, we would've flown 30000 ft over this place.
但是不行 我们不得不开你那破车
But no, we had to take your stupid car.
这不是车 这是 不管怎样 宝贝 宝贝
It's not a car, it's a, uh, whatever, baby, Baby.
是啊 别说了 停止 这是怎么回事
Yeah, just stop. Stop. How what's going on here?
我只是个男孩
Video Man I'm just a boy.
这是去年 我们只知道在我看到一个更好的陌生人的那一刻
It's last year. All we know is the moment I see a better stranger.
现在我们出发 歌♥手 你在做什么
Now we go. Singer. So are you doing?
我只是以为你以为 你以为什么 以为除了我弟弟我还能想别的事
I just thought that you thought, what you thought, that I could possibly be thinking about anything else besides my brother?
不 当然不是 对吧 我确信我的位置没问题
No, of course not. Right? I sure can my place.
歌♥手 待在这里 你准备好了 是什么
Singer, stay here. You're ready. What is it?
你怎么想 为什么 我不知道
What you think and why? I don't know.
第一个孩子 我不知道 我会让一些人 比如1分钟 我出去取车
1st child I don't know. I'd let some people like 1 min I went outside to the pickup.
很抱歉要一起回来
Sorry to have to come back together.
他们走了 我要你待在这里
They're gone. I want you to stay here.
好吗
Okay?
待在这里 和
Stay here. And
你好 歌♥手 这个游戏 来吧
hello. Singer. The game. Come on.
不要这样做 是的 你好 你好 纸歌♥手
Don't do this. Yeah. Hello. Hello, paper Singer.
歌♥手 是的 谢谢 杰克 杰克 杰克
Singer Yes, thank you. Oh, jack, jack, jackie.
MELP女士你得帮我把他们弄出去
Ms. MELP You gotta help me get them out of here.
你去哪儿了 我说他们也抓到你了
Where did you go? I said they got you too.
他们所做的 但我想 说句公道话 他们已经抓到我了
They did. But I guess, to be fair, they already have me.
不 你看着我们 你看到的人可以从人行道上扫到花♥园♥里
No, you look at us and you see people you can sweep from the sidewalk into the garden.
我以为你可能不一样
I thought you might be different.
你对我们毫无用处
You have no use for us.
但我们确实需要你
But we definitely have a use for you.
这里真漂亮 哈哈哈 哦 好浓啊
Beautiful here, ha, ha. Oh, it's so strong.
这围巾真漂亮 你不觉得吗
Oh, that's like a lovely scarf, don't you think?
这个有纹身的多少钱
How much for this one with the tattoo?
20 不 我想我们可以做50个运动
20. No, I think we can get 50 sports you hear this.
我敢打赌你连自己的词都不知道
I'll bet you didn't know your own word.
自♥制♥的美梦
Homemade sweet dreams.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do it.
有些人最终会过着垃圾般的生活
Some people end up in the trash shape of life.
其他的则被回收利用
Others get recycled.
我们都问自己 死亡是终结 还是迈克尔·多伊尔即将发现的真♥相♥
We all ask ourselves, is death the end, or is there something after Michael Doyle is about to find out.
通常不要这样闭上眼皮 是的 要不停地张开
Don't usually so the eyelids shut, yes, to keep popping open.
但既然这是封闭式葬礼 我明白了
But since this is supposed to be a closed casket service, oh, I see.
这有什么意义 对吧 对吧 我们应该在十点前把他送到教堂
What's the point, right? Right? We should deliver him to the church before ten.
所以继续吧 闭上眼睛
So go ahead and close the eyes.
继续 你会习惯的
Go on. You get used to it.
我想感谢大家的到来
I want to thank you all for coming.
现在我相信纳德莉·道尔将发表讲话以纪念她的丈夫迈克尔
And now I believe Nadlie Doyle will speak in remembrance of her husband, michael.
谢谢你 在你变了之后 迈克尔和我结婚的时候 不管是好是坏 我们都有份
Thank you. Past your change, when Michael and I were married, it was, for better or worse, we had our share both.
我有很多话想说 但我不太擅长这个
There's so much I'd like to say, but I'm not very good at this.
我只知道迈克尔是一个温柔 有爱心的男人 也是一个好父亲
I just know that Michael was a gentle, loving man and a wonderful father.
现在 我们的女儿 titlin 想说几句话
Now, our daughter, titlin, would like to say a few words.
当我还是个小女孩的时候 我爸常给我念 凋零高度
My dad used to read withering heights to me when I was a little girl.
艾米莉·勃朗特的话曾对我说过 现在我期待她的话能代表我
Emily bronte's words spoke to me then and now I look to her words to speak from me.
现在我周围的夜色越来越暗
Now the night is darkening around me.
狂风无情地吹着 但一股暴君的气味束缚着我
The wild winds coldly blow, but a tyrant smell has bound me.
我不能去吗 巨大的树木将它们的啤酒小径弯曲成雪
Cannot can I go? The giant trees are bending their beer paths way to snow.
暴风雨是最快的主题 我不能去
The storm is fastest subject I cannot go.
谢谢你 歌♥手 歌♥手 我就是那个人
Thank you. Singer. Singer I'm going to be the one.
歌♥手你好 我很担心你会回来
Singer Hello. I'm pretty afraid that you'd got back.
会有一些损伤 这是意料之中的
There is some damage, which is to be expected after
患有严重的冠状动脉疾病 但如果你过着健康的生活 那就没什么问题了 先生
suffering a massive coronary, but nothing that should present a problem if you lead a healthy life other than that, mr.
多伊尔 考虑到你刚刚参加了自己的舞会 你的状况相当不错
Doyle, you're in remarkable condition, considering you just attended your own
葬礼 但这是怎么发生的呢
funeral. But how did this happen?
很有可能 在医生宣布他死亡后他的心脏又开始自己跳动了
Well, most likely, his heart started beating again on its own after the doctor pronounced him dead.
在他们在葬礼上苏醒之前它一定一直处于昏迷状态
It must have been lying in a coma until they came to at the funeral.
你是说我们差点把我爸活活火化就因为某个医生害了凯琳
Are you telling me we almost cremated my dad alive because some doctor screwed up Caylin?
事情发生的时候我不在场
I wasn't there when it happened.
我只能看眼前的情况
I can only go by what's in front of me.
但这是一个相当健康的人 非常非常幸运
But that is a reasonably healthy man who is very, very lucky.
好的 谢谢你 迈克尔 晚饭快好了
Okay, thank you, michael. Dinner's almost ready.
你 现在 小猫在做意大利面
You. OK Now, kittens making spaghetti.
虽然这一切都很奇怪 但它让我对我们有了新的看法
This bizarre as all this has been, it's given me a new perspective on us.
我是说 你知道那种幻想吧 当你死的时候你想知道人们会怎么看你
I mean, you know that fantasy when you die and you wonder what people will think about you?
我可以告诉你我对你的看法
I can tell you what I thought about you.
我后悔了 我们要分手了 我没有更爱你
I regretted that, and we were about to split up, that I didn't love you more.
我后悔我做过的每一件自私和琐碎的事
I regretted every selfish and petty thing I've ever done.
有多少人能回去改正他们的错误
On how many people get to go back and correct their mistakes?
我们得到了第二次机会
We've been given a 2nd chance.
我想我们应该接受它好的
I think we should take it Okay.
这里太美了 我是一名歌♥手
Here's so beautiful. I'm a singer.
我不是 当我看着你 我所能看到的就是即将到来的骑马的肉体
I isn't. When I look at you, all I can see is the riding flesh to come.
歌♥手 谢谢你回应我的祈祷
Singer, thank you for answering my prayers.
谢谢你创造奇迹让我父亲回到我身边
And thank you for the miracle of returning my father to me.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表