剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
现在他要进屋了
Now he's coming in the house.
现在他在监视那辆巴士 仅有最好的意图是不够的
Now he's covering that bus. The best of intentions aren't enough.
男人要知道自己的极限
A man's got to know his limitations.
夏洛特买♥♥了一辆二手车 让买♥♥主当心
Charlotte bought a used car, let the buyer Beware.
这辆车有一些用户手册上没有的特点
This car has some features that arent in the owner's manual.
到那里的贴纸要多少钱
How much is stickers there to arrive there?
嘿 怎么样 它是美丽的
Hey, how about that? It's beautiful.
哪一个 红色的 是的
Which one? A red one? Yeah.
哦 华丽 你不这么认为吗 我不介意闪光灯能让我感觉更年轻
Oh, flashy. Don't you think? I wouldn't mind a little flash make me feel younger.
等一下 听听这首歌♥
Wait and listen to the song.
怎么了 总有一天 我们会在一起
What about it? Someday, we'll be together.
它又来了 这车真的有什么问题吗
It's come again. Will be to get Really is something about this car?
也许我要买♥♥一辆新的 上面只有800英里
Maybe I was going to buy a new there's only 800 mi on it.
你不想要 我真的很想要这辆车
You don't want it? I really want this car.
感觉像个老朋友 我很好
Feels like an old friend. I'm okay.
不 不 杰基因为车的事生我的气
No, no. Jackie mad at me about the car?
不 问你个问题 确定
No. Ask you a question. Sure.
我对自己感到厌烦 当然不是
I bored with me. Course not.
来吧 你在医院里的那些年轻学生 都被那位聪明帅气的医生迷住了
Come on. All those young students of yours at the hospital, they all entralled to the brilliant, handsome doctor.
别告诉我你从来没有被诱惑过 从来没有说过谎话
Don't tell me you've never been tempted, never said a liar.
当然 我爱你 你是我的一切
Surely, I love you. You everything to me.
我怎么了 什么意思
What's wrong with me? What do you mean?
不知道 我只是 我觉得很难过
Don't know. I just, I feel so sad.
我不是医生的妻子吗
I mean, what am I other than the doctor s wife?
我做头发 购物 吃午餐 做面部护理 喝咖啡 取干洗的衣服
I get my hair done, I go shopping, I eat lunch, I get a facial I drink coffee, I pick up the dry cleaning.
我能成交吗 听起来不错
Can I get that deal? That sounds pretty good to me.
其实不是的 就好像我是一个养尊处优的机器人
Well, it's not. It's like I'm a pampered robot.
我的生活毫无意义 我不知道该说什么
My life is meaningless. I don't know what to say.
嘿 我们怎么就没去过呢 宝贝
Hey, how not we ever been, baby?
我知道我一直说我不想要
I mean, I know I always said I didn't want one.
我只是害怕我会变老
I was just afraid I'd get old.
但我现在真的想要一个
But I really, I want one now.
反正我也老了 先生
I'm getting old anyway, you sir.
然后你总是说你想要一个
And then you always said you wanted one.
你现在还这么想 对吧 这是我一直想要的
You still do, right? It's all I've ever wanted.
杰克
Jack,
我们得把车开回去 随你便
we got taking the car back, whatever you want.
这是一辆轻浮的车 尤其是对一个初为人母的人来说
It's a frivolous car, especially for a new mother.
亲爱的
Honey,
我想我们昨晚生了个孩子
I think we made a baby last night.
我做的事 我感觉到了吗 嗯
I do. I feel it? Hmm.
你知道吗 你得起床去工作 因为 你我还有家人呢
You know what? You have to get up and get to work, because, you I've got a family.
我们为什么要有孩子 是的 抱歉 他是个外科医生
Why we're having a baby? Yeah, I'm sorry, he's a surgery.
如果是紧急情况我可以叫他呼
If it's an emergency, I can have him page.
嗯 不 不 没关系 不要打扰他
Um, no, no, that's okay. Don't disturb him.
谢谢 好吧 她长什么样
Thanks. OK What did she look like?
有点像我 但比你年轻 还是以前
Kind of like me, but younger like you, or was you?
不 至少我是这么认为的 一切都发生得太快了 但我清楚地看到她在那里
No, at least I think so, you know, everything happened so fast, but I saw her there as clear as day.
我不是精神科医生 我说过你是 但也许你觉得你用车换回了一个孩子 因为车让你觉得年轻 女人的形象也很年轻
Well, I'm not psychiatrists, I said you were one, but maybe you felt like you were trading the car back in for a baby, and because the car made you feel young, the image of the woman was young.
不管怎样 如果这是怀孕期间发生在你身上最奇怪的事情 你真是太幸运了
Maybe Anyway, if that is the weirdest thing that happens to you when you're pregnant, you are a so lucky.
你为什么这么说 当我怀孕的时候 我曾经有一个最可怕的想法 哦 天哪 我甚至不能告诉你
Why did you say that? When I was pregnant, I used to have the most terrible thought, oh my God, I couldn't even tell you.
其中一些 来吧 比如 忘记什么
Some of them. Come on. Like, what forget?
我不会告诉你的
I am not telling you this.
好吧 现在你得告诉我
Okay, now you have to tell me.
好吧当我怀孕的时候 我经常会有这样的印象 孩子在我体内腐烂 或者如果我看到我像一块烤肉 我就会有这样的印象 生孩子的时候到处都是哦 太可怕了
OK When I was pregnant, I used to get this image of the baby rotting inside me, or if I saw me like a roast, I'd get this image of giving birth to something swarming with Oh, that's horrible.
我很抱歉 但一切都很顺利 漂亮的秋千
I'm sorry, but everything came off fine, bright, sweetie swing.
我很抱歉 我真的不知道如何让朋友感觉更好
I'm so sorry. I didn't really know how to make a friend feel better.
但你可以放心 我的病比你严重
But you can take comfort of knowing that I'm sicker than you are.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you going to do?
我想我还是按计划把车还回去吧
I guess I'll just return the car like I planned on it.
哦 是的 是的 爱你叫我
Oh yeah, yeah. Love you call me.
我会的 歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手 即将到来的歌♥手
I will. Singer, the singers, singer, the imminent singer.
我们会在一起 我的爱
We'll be together from me, my love.
就像在我的宝贝身上展示的一样 宝贝 一定会有一次相同的停留
And just as show on my baby, baby, there's gotta go one single same stay.
露西很糟糕 她一定拥有
Lucy sucks. She must have owned
我先把车开走了这越来越奇怪了
the car before I did. This is getting weird.
一开始你看到后座上有个女人 然后你觉得
1st you see a woman in the backseat, then you feel
一只手搭在你的胳膊上 这首歌♥有个测试
a hand on your arm. There's this test the song.
帮我个忙 换一辆车
Give me a favor. Get another car.
为什么 听着 我不害怕 梅丽莎
Why? Look, I'm not frightened by this, melissa.
我
I'm
兴奋 你知道 它告诉我没有什么是偶然的 但所有的事情都是设计好的
excited. You know, it tells me that nothing is by chance, but there's, everything happens by design.
它 你知道 就像它在给我某种信息
And it's, you know, it's like it's giving me some kind of a message.
对 换辆车 不 还不错
Yeah, get another car. No, it's not bad.
真的很神奇 昨晚 我还跟杰克说我的生活毫无意义 现在突然变得有意义了
It's amazing, really. I mean, last night, I was telling Jack how my life seems completely meaningless, and now suddenly it's full of meaning.
被带着去旅行 去哪我也不确定 但我会找到答案的
Being led on a journey, and to where I am not sure, but I'm going to find out.
这里只有一个景点 但就是A-G·赛克斯
There's only one sights here, but it's A-G Sikes.
也许是她丈夫 不回答
Maybe it's her husband. No answer.
你知道吗 我要开车过去
You know what? I'm going to drive over there.
歌♥手 我们有孩子了 歌♥手哦 对不起 先生
Singer we're having a baby. Singer Oh, excuse me, sir.
你好 我是露西的朋友
Hi, I'm a friend of lucy's.
赛克斯 你是她叔叔吗 死了吗
Sikes. Are you her uncle? Dead?
我真的很抱歉 但我能问你个问题吗
Um, I'm really sorry about that, but can I ask you a question?
她是自杀的吗 是啊 开着和你一样的车
Did she kill herself? Yeah, in a car just like yours.
我刚从经销商那里买♥♥的
Oh, I-I just bought it from a dealer.
事实上 我认为可能是一样的
In fact, I think it might be the same.
所以你说你是她的朋友
So you said you were her friend?
是的 是的 她总是有麻烦 总是需要钱 所以我让她住在这里
Yes, yeah. Well, she was always in trouble, always needed money, so I let her stay here.
我哥哥不是个称职的父亲
My brother wasn't much of a father tour.
她从哪儿弄来的车 她很神秘
Where'd she get the car? She was secretive.
地狱 我都不知道她会跳舞 直到我不好意思 不小心跳舞了
Hell. I didn't even know she was a dancer until I Well, sorry, dance by mistake?
一个舞者吗 你是说脱衣舞娘
A dancer? You mean a stripper?
他们叫他们舞者 她跟你提过怀孕的事吗
They call them dancer. Did she ever mention anything to you about expecting a baby?
不 我并不惊讶
No, it don't surprise me though.
就像我说的 她总是惹麻烦
Like I said, she was always in trouble.
我看到了什么 听着 那都是她的东西
What do I see? Listen, that's all her stuff there.
我拿走了对我来说最重要的东西
And I took out what means anything to me.
如果如果你想要 你可以拿走
If if you want it, you can take it.
歌♥手们
Singer The singers.
夏洛特·辛格
Charlotte Singer I
夏洛特 你在哪里 这是怎么呢
Charlotte, where are you? What's going on?
你是什么意思 我是什么意思
What do you mean? What do I mean?
地板上都是垃圾
All that garbage on the floor?
谁说 露西 赛克斯 你拿着驾照要把车开回去干什么
Who says, let's Lucy? Sikes, what are you doing with a drivers license that you're going to take the car back?
我决定不去 你今天过得怎么样
I decided not to. So how is your day?
告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Tell me what the hell s going on here.
很多东西 嗯 好吧 好吧 什么
Lots of stuff. Um, well, well, what?
你不喜欢我的衣服吗 你什么都没说
Don't you like my outfit? You haven't said anything about it.
你不喜欢吗 不 但你喜欢露西·沃德就像那辆车一样
Don't you like it? No, but you like to a Lucy Ward just like the car?
是啊 我以为你买♥♥它是为了是不是很有趣
Yeah, I figured you bought it for isn't that funny?
同一辆车你买♥♥了两次你的破杰克
You bought the same car twice Your busted jack.
你愿意和她在俱乐部见面吗
Would you meet her a little club?
她跳舞了吗 我说谎了 这是个错误
Was she danced? I lied. It was a mistake.
那是一次毫无意义的放纵 毫无意义的放纵 毫无意义的放纵
It was a meaningless fling, A meaningless fling, a meaningless fling.
你给她买♥♥了辆车 你一定觉得我很蠢 知道吗 亲爱的
And you buy her a car, you must really think that I'm stupid, you know, honey?
听着 她被迷住了 她疯了
Listen, listen, she was obsessed. She was crazy.
那辆车只是个新娘
The car was just a bride.
我最不想做的事就是她 哦 谢谢你还想着我
The last thing I wanted to do was her, oh, I thank you so much for thinking about me.
别让这件事毁了我们 拜托
Don't let this destroy us, please.
她怀了你的孩子 如果你是个男人 你今天早就当爸爸了
Well, she was pregnant with your child, and if you were any kind of a man, you would have been a father today.
的孩子 你怎么知道的
Child. How did you know that?
露西跟我说话 哦 她和 是的 她和
Lucy talks to me? Oh, she talks to Yes, she does.
这太疯狂了 夏洛特哦 是我疯了
That's crazy. Charlotte Oh, I'm the one that's crazy.
现在 我才是那个疯子
Now, I'm the one that's crazy.
你想看那样的疯狂
You want to see crazy, crazy like that.
我疯了 她也疯了 这就是你做任何事的借口
I'm crazy and she's crazy. That's your excuse for everything.
你在厕所让我恶心 毁了她的生活 你不能去 好吗 记住
You make me sick in bathroom, ruining her life, and you're not going, all right, mind.
现在就停止 你离我远点
Stop it now. You stay away from me.
你能说出真♥相♥ 唯一能给我的人是露西
You're capable of the truth. The only one who will give it to me is Lucy.
露西是我的爸爸 夏洛特等等 亲爱的 口味变了当然 我们谈论我们的生活 杰克
Lucy's dad to me. Charlotte Wait, honey, tastes go Sure, we talk about our lives, jack.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表