剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
我去拉他的手 妈妈 但他的手黏黏的 讨厌黏黏的 不干净
I went to hold his hand, mama, but it was sticky, hate sticky, not clean.
如果他碰到我 他就会跑
If he touched me, he ran.
不要向他跑去 不 蒂姆 你弟弟 小♥弟♥弟♥ 你怎么知道自己的心
Don't run to him. No. Tim, your brother, little brother, how do you know your heart?
那么他怎么能你的心呢
How can he your heart then?
当然 吉姆 这不是你的错
Sure, jim, it's not your fault.
我打了他 我打我弟弟
I smacked him. I smack my little brother.
他穿过街道 冲进那帮人的队伍里 双手沾满鲜血 浑身黏糊糊地朝他们开枪
He ran across the street into the gang, shooting into the bullets, bloody, sticky hands.
我从没告诉妈妈我是怎么把他藏起来的
I never told mama how I hid him,
即使是在jesper日
not even on a jesper day.
为什么为什么不杀了我
Why the Why not to kill me?
我变成了什么
What have I become?
对不起 吉姆 对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, jim. I'm sorry, mamma.
你怎么能听到我的想法
How can you hear my thought?
我不知道 我来接电♥话♥
I don't know. Let me pick up.
我很想要他
I want so much to him.
都是被迫的 你怎么命名
Are forced, how do you name it?
做了一件 英雄的清洁
To have done one. Heroes clean.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
没什么好说的 我不会再麻烦你了
There's nothing but to say, I won't trouble you anymore.
原谅我 歌♥手 一个需要听到声音的女人
Forgive me. Singer. Woman who needed to hear a voice.
一个需要被倾听的人
A man who needs be heard.
小心你的愿望 因为她是个歌♥手
Be careful with your wish for she's a singer.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表