剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
歌♥手
Singer.
你好
Hello,
来见见安迪·哈里斯 好丈夫 努力工作 或者是一个很好的人
meet Andy Haris, good husband, hard worker, or all around nice guy.
但今天 安迪·哈里斯做了个噩梦
But today, andy Harris is having a nightmare.
更糟糕的是 他是清醒的
And what makes it worse is he's a awake.
我得和他一起吃早餐
I have to meet him for breakfast.
因为你 我迟到了
Oh, and late because of you.
这就是你早上打扮得那么性感的后果 你怎么说的
Oh, that's what you get for looking so sexy in the morning, how you put it that way?
我一定会尽我最大的努力尽早回家
I'll make sure I do my best to get home as early as possible.
我也爱你 我真的真的很抱歉
I love you too. I'm so, I'm so sorry.
我将支付 如果你试着打扫 我就给你付钱
I'll pay. I'll pay for your if you try cleaning.
都是我的错 啊 没问题
It's totally my fault. Ah, no, problem.
实际上 我看到了 我也很高兴认识你
It's been practically I see. It's nice to meet you too.
我想他把见鬼了什么见鬼了
I think he put a heck on a What hecks?
你知道 坏运气 邪恶的眼睛
You know, bad mojo, the evil eye.
你被诅咒了 也许这就是我和你在一起的原因
You been cursed. Maybe that explains why I'm spending time with you.
原谅我 请读一下支票
Excuse me. Read the check, please.
让我们找到它 不要向我哭诉
Let's find it. Don't come crying to me.
当你身体的某些部位开始脱落时 去收银台付钱
When certain parts of your body start falling off, pay at the register.
奶酪 她怎么了 什么是你的吗
Cheese. What's her problem? What's yours?
当服务员是一份苦差事
Waiting tables is a miserable job.
如果你曾经在你的生活中做过一天的工作 你知道祈祷
And if you'd ever done a day s work in your life, you know that Pray.
你还好吗 对吧 再见
Are you All right? Right? See you soon.
是的 对的 你迟到了 是的 我知道 对不起
Yeah, right. You're late. Yeah, I know, I'm sorry.
你在两年内迟到了三次
You've been late three times in two years.
是啊 我觉得这并不过分
Yeah, that doesn't really strike me as excessive.
你知道我一直不喜欢你哪一点吗 哈里斯
You know what I've never really liked about you, harris?
你的职业道德很差
You've got a lousy work ethic.
你很懒 当你开始做这件事的时候 你很粗心 很愚蠢
You're lazy, sloppy when you get right down to it, just plain stupid.
鲍勃 平时我很欣赏你的幽默 但是今天我真的没心情
You know, bob, normally I really appreciate your humor, but today, I-M I'm really not in the mood for it.
出去 对不起 你伤害了我
Get out. Excuse me, you hurt me.
还是我该在名单上加上死亡
Or should I add death to the list?
你知道吗 不要回答
You know what? Don't answer that.
这是在浪费我的时间
It's a waste of my time.
清理你的桌子 你可以走了 鲍勃
Clean out your desk. You're through here, bob.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, hold on. Wait a minute.
什么 这是怎么呢我说 生火吧
What? What's going on? I said, get up your fire.
你明白了吗
Is that clear enough for you?
嗨 你在哈里斯号♥上面对整个安迪姆 但你得告诉我们去海滩
Hi. You face the whole of Andium in the Harris, but you're gonna have to tell us to the beach.
是的 宝贝 是我 我猜你不在那儿
Yeah, hey, babe, it's me. I guess you're not there.
这是个这是个很奇怪的早晨
It's a it's been a very weird morning.
事实证明 我回家的时间比我想象的要早很多
And as it turns out, I'm going to be home a lot earlier than I thought.
哦 到时见
So oh, I'll see you then.
爱你 你这是要去哪里
Love you. Where the hell do you think you're going?
这是工地 你以为那些诗和标志是用来保护我们的吗
This is the work site. You think those poems and signs are for our protection?
还是你只想找死
Or you just want to get yourself killed?
对不起 我我就绕过去
I'm sorry, I'm I'll just go around.
没人帮我
Nobody help me.
我们修复街道 商店 让整个游戏城市运转起来
We fix the streets, the stores, we get the whole game city run.
非常好 喜欢你吗 不 是时候了
Very great. Like you? No, it's time
来治好你 哦
to fix you. Oh,
帮助我 帮助我 帮助我
help me. Help me. Help me.
我要杀了我自己 好吧
I'll try to kill me. All right.
好了 冷静点 你怎么了
All right, settle down. What's your problem?
这三个火星人 他们袭击了我 他们想杀了我
These three construction Mars, they attacked me and they tried to kill me.
我知道他们为什么这么做吗
I know what made them do that?
怎么做 我怎么知道 我只是路过他们的地盘 其中一个跟我说了些什么然后我也回应了他
How? How should I know? I was just, I was walking past their site, and one of them said something to me, and and I said something back.
接下来 这家伙就用铲子给我脱毛了
Next thing I know, this guy just waxed me with a shovel.
另一个人拿着镐头冲我来
This other guy came at me with a pick.
你不相信我什么
What do you don't believe me?
我说的是实话 然后有个家伙 这个家伙把我按倒了 然后他朝我冲过来 让我猜猜 他拿着一个管道
I'm telling you the truth. Then this guy, this guy held me down, and and he came at me with the, let me guess, a pipeline.
是的 是的 他们本来会杀了我的但你没有用脚踩断电线
Yes, yes. And they would have killed me but you hadn't knocked the power cable out with your foot.
你怎么知道的 拜托 伙计 你以为警♥察♥蠢到看不懂什么
How did you know? Come on, man, what do you think cops are too stupid to read?
这是书中的一个场景
That's a scene from a book.
书 书 你在说什么
A book, A book. What are you talking about?
不不 这是书里写的
No, no, it's in a book.
听我说 这就发生了
Listen to me. This just happened.
发生在一本书里 我上周读的
Happened in a book. I read it last week.
威廉·普莱斯最新畅销书 别浪费我的时间
William Prices New Best Seller. Get lost for wasting my time.
听我说 我现在真的很危险
Listen to me. I am in real danger here.
你似乎没有意识到这是多么的真实哦 安德鲁斯凝视着汗水 因为它慢慢地抓住了男人的头发
You not seem to appreciate how real Oh, andrews stared in the sweat as it grips slowly the man's hair has to andro.
这一切似乎都是在贫民窟的运动中发生的 他把破烂的衬衫和唾沫混在一起的方式 他把织物磨到安德鲁斯脚边的人行道上时 他的靴子拧了一下 那个大胡子男人的手势清晰而精确 但它们的意义在古代已经消失了
It all seemed to be happening in slum motion, the way he mixed the torn shirt with his spittle, the twist of his boot as he ground the fabric into the pavement at Andrews feet, the bearded man s gestures who were delivered and precise, but their significance was lost in antiquity.
他的话并非如此 安德鲁斯听不懂向他吐出来的晦涩的俄♥罗♥斯♥方言 也许这是最好的 因为那个大胡子对他说的是 你让我充满了仇恨 所以仇恨会让你周围的人不寒而栗
Not so his words. Andrews didn't understand the obscure Russian dialects spitting out at him, and perhaps that was for the best, because what the bearded man had said to him was this You have filled me with hate, and so hate shall fill those around you chilling.
这是当地畅销书作家威廉·普莱斯的另一个密集编织的多字符恐怖尾巴
It's another densely woven multi character tail of terror from local best selling author William Price.
这本书的名字叫 仇恨木偶
The name of the book is Hate Puppet.
拿起它 看看这位不幸的安德鲁·哈里斯歌♥手还有什么可怕的事情要做
Pick it up and find out what further horrors are in store for the unfortunate Andrew Harris singer.
痛苦的工作 但如果你曾经为你做过一件事 我不知道那将会是你的火
Miserable job. But if you'd ever done a things for you, I don't know that will be your fire.
3个合适吗
Is that three right up for you?
你喜欢看到你的刷新与我们如何前进 所以恨将感觉在你周围
You like seeing your refreshing with how we are going, and so hate shall feel those around you.
他的脑子里充满了恐惧 愤怒 绝望和好奇
His mind is swirled with a turbulent mix of fear, anger, despair and something else, curiosity.
是什么因素使他发生了这种致命的碰撞呢
What influence of events had led him to that fateful collision?
致那个说出那些可怕话语的大胡子男人
To the bearded man who laid those terrible words
一种诅咒 他现在明白了
a curse? He knew that now upon him.
仅仅是统计概率
Was it just statistical probability,
只是运气不好 还是命中注定
simple bad luck, or was it fate?
安德鲁不知道答案 就在这时他注意到了那辆摩托车
Andrew didn't have an answer, and that's when he noticed the motorcycle
歌♥手 安德鲁以前从不相信命运 但这一天发生的事情已经让他付出了代价 耗尽了他的灵魂
singer. Andrew had never believed in fate before, but the events of the day had taken their toll, wearing down his soul.
最后 也许这就是为什么他走到路中间 而我独自一人 准备好了 等待着
In the end, perhaps that was what made him walk out to the middle of the road and I'm big alone, ready and waiting now.
不 这太疯狂了 不 现在我不会走到街中间 让自己被车碾过 然后等着
No, this is insane. No. Now I'm not going to just step off into the middle of the street and let myself get run over and wait.
我在看书 我不 在上面 哦 因为它坐着 所以这是一本愚蠢的书
And I'm reading, I'm no, on it's like, oh, because it sits so it's some stupid book.
你听到了吗 你听到了吗
You hear me. You hear me.
我要把我的生活重新掌握在自己手中
I'm taking my life back into my own hands.
我不会离开这块石头的
I'm not moving from this rock right here.
我不会是那个人
I'm not going to be the one.
就是这个 歌♥手 哦 是的
That's the one. Singer Oh yeah.
歌♥手 琳达 我的时间不太好
Singer, linda, I my time not so good.
就在我今早跟你说过话之后 我在街上遇到了一个奇怪的家伙 他诅咒我 太奇怪了
Just after I spoke to you this morning, I uh, I ran into this this weird guy on the street, and he curses me, that's so bizarre.
永远猜不到我在书里找到了什么
Never guess what I found in the books right there.
是关于一个和你同名的角色
It's about a character with your name.
封面上的你看起来都很像
It even looks like you on the cover.
这不是很酷吗 不 真的不是琳达 那本书写的是我
Isn't that cool? No, no, it's really not Linda, that that book is about me.
我今天被炒鱿鱼了
I got fired from my job today.
我被袭击了 差点被杀 所有发生在我身上的事都写在这里 写在这几页纸上
I got attacked and nearly killed, And everything that has happened to me is in there, written down on these pages.
我明白了 不 这是真的 听着 把书给我
I see, no, it's true. Look, give me the book.
为什么 因为我必须知道接下来会发生什么
Why? Because I have to know what's going to happen next.
你不会真的相信听我说
You can't seriously believe Listen to me.
你不明白我逃不掉
You don't understand I can't escape.
如果它写在这里 它就会发生在我身上
If it is written in here, it's going to happen to me.
所以请给我 把书给我
So please, just give me. Give me the book.
不 我不会满足你的幻想
No, I'm not going to feed your fantasy.
把书给我 把书给我
Give me the book. Give me the book.
你必须知道 现在你在做一件我很久以前就该做的事 让你永远离开我的生活吗
You have to know. And now are you doing something I should have done a long time ago, getting you out of my life for good?
我能求你了 求你了 别这样
I can Please, please, don't do this.
请听我说 命中诅咒
Please just listen to me. Hits the curse.
没有诅咒这回事
There is no such thing as a curse.
告诉我为什么 你为什么要这么做
And you tell me why? Why are you doing this?
当我今天早上离开家去上班时 我们彼此相爱
When I left this house this morning to go to work, we loved each other.
你爱过我 发生了什么变化
You loved me. What happened to make that change?
也许我终于意识到 谢谢你把你所有的失败 你的愚蠢 都归咎于一本书
Maybe I just finally realized how, thank you are blaming all of your failures, your stupidity, on a book.
很恶心 你知道我看到你的时候看到了什么吗
It's disgusting. You know what I see when I look at you?
我看到一个软弱可怜的男人 而你却恨我
I see a weak, pathetic man, and all I feel you hate?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
哦 事情就是这样
Oh. And that's the way it is.
都是你的错 是你写的
This is all your fault. You wrote it.
这是你的书 你的文字 我们接管了我的生活
It's your book, your words. We took over my life.
你要给我写个续集 从我今天醒来意识到发生在我身上的一切都是可怕的我很抱歉
You're going to write me a sequel, and it's going to start with me waking up today and realizing that everything that has happened to me was just a terrible I'm sorry.
我不知道你是谁
I don't understand who are you.
我是你的英雄 安德鲁·哈里斯 我让你写什么你就写什么否则我就把你的脑浆溅满你的桌子
I'm your hero, andrew Harris, and you're gonna write what I want you to or else I'm gonna splash your brains all over your desk.
这样的恐怖故事怎么样
How about that for a horror story?
那你是怎么做的 来吧
So what did you do? Come on.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表