剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
我不会伤害你只是不喜欢这扇门
I'm not gonna hurt you just don't like the door.
好吗 我不想把钱锁定在一个人身上
OK? I don't want to lock dollars a guy.
你以为你去哪了
And where the hell you think you're gone?
嗯 哦 你要去哪里 看来你得再来点威士忌
Huh? Oh, where you going? Looks like you might need some more whiskey.
所以我想出去给你买♥♥点
So I-I thought I'd run out get you some.
连几块牛排都没买♥♥
Didn't even pick up a couple of steaks.
我想带迈克尔一起去
I thought I'd take Michael with me.
这样你就不用担心了 因为他可能会开始交叉
That way you don't have to be bothered, because he's probably going to start crossing.
好吗 哦 不 你在做什么
OK? Oh, no. What are you doing?
上帝 谢谢你 能把我逼急
God, thank you. Can hustle me.
嗨 爸爸 看我就像看我的心一样
Hey, baba. See me like a matter of my mind.
不不 我是疯了 因为你快把我逼疯了
No, no, I am crazy, because you're driving me crazy.
歌♥手
Singer
是的 我做得很好 但现在你要对我儿子认真一点 老师
Yeah, I'm doing fine, but now you gotta go all the way, teacher, all the way with my son.
歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手 我要去他们说你回不去的地方
Singer. Singer, singer. And I'm going where they say you can't go home again.
但被自己过去的幽灵所困扰 基思·米勒无法去其他地方
But haunted by the ghost of his own past, keith Miller couldn't go anywhere else.
孩子们 我不记得了
Children I can't remember.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表