剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
你做了什么 我告诉他们我会写他的续集
what did you do? I told them I'd write his sequel.
他相信了 哇 有人是新手啊
He bought that. Wow, someone's a new booker.
他醒了过来 转身看见妻子睡在他身边
He woke up and turned to see his wife sleeping beside him.
她还活着 这一切只是一场噩梦吗
She was alive. Is it all just been a bad dream?
有点平 写出来
It's a little flat. Write it.
请别让自己更痛苦
Please don't make this any harder on yourself.
你能做的最好的事情就是放弃
The best thing you can do is to give up.
我刚才做过
I did that a while ago.
好吧 我的命运掌握在你的手中 树
Well, my fate is in your hands tree.
我们能做什么 那是在火车上
What can we do? And it was on a train.
所以他开枪自杀了 是的 就像在我的书中 粉丝 狂热者 他们在故事中的某个角色身上看到了自己的一小部分 他们认为故事都是关于他们的
So he shot himself. Yes. Just like in my book, fans, fanatics, they see a tiny fragment of themselves in some character in a story, and they think it's all about them.
因为哈里斯先生认为他是我的角色 他被诅咒了 他没有别的出路
And since Mr Harris believed he was my character and he was cursed, he had no other way out.
你看到那部健康 健康的马龙电影了吗
Look, you see that healthy, healthy, that maronic movie?
嗯 无疑
Well, doubtlessly
激发了某人的杀人欲望 然后肆意杀戮 然后所有人都会责怪作者
inspired somebody some homicidal mean, yet go on a murderous rampage, and then everyone will blame the writer.
我觉得很不错
I thought it was pretty good.
你写什么 恐怖了
What you write? Horror too.
我写心理恐惧应该是有区别的
I write psychological terror is supposed to be a difference.
是的 甚至有些帮助 当然 我只是爸爸太太
Yeah, even some help. Sure, I'm just mrs daddy.
女人你现在就可以打他
Woman You can hit him right now.
你倾听我的灵魂 今天 双方都发誓要继续参与谈判
You listen to my soul. Dogs continue today, with both sides vowing to remain at the table.
在当地 一系列路边谋杀案促使警方警告驾车者无论如何都不要离开他们的车
On the local front, a series of roadside murders have prompted police to warn motorists not to leave their cars for any reason.
如遇到机械故障 驾驶人士应留在车内 锁好车门 等待救援
In the event of mechanical difficulty, motorists should stay in their vehicles with the doors locked and wait for assistance.
在今天的体育界 是的 如果普莱斯在广播中发出警告 他可能就不会认识站在他身后的那个挥舞着武器的前疯子了
In sports today, yeah, had Price heated the warning on the radio, he might not have made the acquaintance of the ex wielding maniac standing behind him.
我们都喜欢认为我们掌握着自己的命运 但总有人在幕后操纵 拼命工作
We all like to think we control our own destiny, but there's always somebody pulling the strings, working stiff.
他刚继承了一幢有12间卧室 9间浴室和4个壁炉的豪♥宅♥
He's just inherited a huge mansion with twelve bedrooms, nine bathrooms and four fireplaces.
幸运的人 唯一的问题是 他能活过今晚吗
Lucky guy. Only question is, will he live through the night?
温顿先生 温顿先生 温特
Mr Winton. MR Winton. MR Winter.
温顿·辛格先生物品编号♥1175推杆 每箱100个
Mr Winton Singer Item number 1175 Push pins, 100 per box.
各种各样的颜色 不 女士 不是只有蓝色的
Assorted colors. No, ma'am, they don't come in just blue.
这就是您全部的订单吗
Will that be your entire order?
好吧 包括运费在内 总共是7249美元
Okay, well, that brings your total to 7249, including shipping.
感谢您在Ethmore购物
Thank you for shopping at Ethmore.
这意味着什么呢
Moving up in the world, what's this means?
你有牌子吗
You got a sign for it?
你介意吗 我没看到你有
Do you mind? I don't see you getting any.
我很遗憾地通知你 你叔公去世了
It is my sad duty to inform you of the death of your great uncle.
安布罗斯在第三庭说 遗嘱的条件要求你必须到庄园去认领你的遗产
Ambrose went in the 3rd The conditions of the will require your presence at the estate to claim your inheritance.
谢谢你 威廉·哈洛先生 我是亨利·麦克斯
Thank you. Mr William Harlow I'm Henry Max.
漂亮的房♥子 它是由家族大牧首露西·安德鲁建造的
Nice house. It was built by the family Patriarch Lucy Andrew went to the nearly night hundreds.
我的家族三代都在为你们提供法律顾问
My family has been providing legal council to yours for three generations.
你比我更了解他们
Well, you know a lot more about them than I do.
直到几天前
Up until a couple of days ago,
我都不知道我有个伟大的叔叔
I didn't even realize I had a great uncle.
我父亲从不
My father never
谈论他的家庭 我觉得你不喜欢他们所代表的东西 但他们已经没有什么意义了
really talked about his family. I don't think you like what they stood for, but they don't stand much anymore.
遗憾的是 你是最后一个 那就是我
Sadly, you're the last. Well, that's me.
路的尽头 得到什么呢
The end of the road. So what do I get?
所有的东西 家里的房♥子和所有其他资产都保存在一个习惯性信托中 但作为度过冬天的灵魂 你有权住在这里 每月有25000美元的账单来支付你的费用 每月25k 前提是你住在房♥子里
Everything, the family home and all the other assets are held in a habitual trust, but as the soul surviving winter, you are entitled to live here with a monthly statement of $25000 to cover your expenses, 25 K-A month, provided you live in the house.
所以如果我住在这里 我就能拿到钱
So if I live here, I get the money.
卡车里的一个怪癖 卢修斯·温顿是个不同寻常的人
A quirk in the truck. Lucius Winton was an unusual man.
这有点不寻常 我喜欢 哇 这些灯是怎么回事
That's kind of unusual. I like, wow, what's with all the lights?
你叔祖父对黑暗有一种近乎病态的恐惧
Your great uncle had an almost pathological fear of the dark.
但现在这里是你的地盘了
But this is your place now.
欢迎回家 温顿先生哇 这些都是我的
Welcome home. MR Winton Wow. This is all mine.
这整个房♥子有23个房♥间 这还不包括毒气触碰中的蛇绳
This whole house a mansion with 23 rooms, and that doesn't even include the serpent's cords in the gas touch.
什么 这太疯狂了 我简直不敢相信
What? This is crazy. I can't believe it.
到处都是灯 真是个疯狂的老家伙
There's lights everywhere. What a crazy old guy.
他在歌♥曲里有这种特殊的线路 这样房♥子里的每个开关都能打开
He had this special wiring in songs so that every switch in the house turned on.
所有的灯同时亮 他把开关连在遥控器上他一直把遥控器放在身边
All the lights simultanes, he had the switches linked to this remote He kept it near him always.
当然 灯泡也会烧坏
Of course, bulbs do burn out.
以防万一 安布里尔斯是不是得了脑瘤 就是那种会让人发疯的脑瘤自然原因的饮食
So just in case, did Ambrils have a brain tumor, you know, one of those that make you crazy your diet of natural causes?
他们一度拥有煤矿和铁路
They own coal mines, railroads at one time.
你的家族雇佣了镇上几乎所有的人 所有的时间 所有的资本 所有的意义
Your family employed nearly everybody in this town, all time, capital, in every sense of the word.
所以他们剥削他们的工人 嗯
So they exploited their workers. Huh?
我能理解 我一生都在剥削
I can relate. I've been exploiting my whole life.
我猜温顿一家不太受当地人待见
I guess the Wintons weren't well loved by the locals.
嗯 温斯顿家对他们没什么用处
Huh? The Winstons have little use for them.
哈洛 维护这所房♥子需要大量的工作人员 这将消耗你很大一部分的津贴
Harlow Maintaining this home its grounds require rather extensive staff, and that will consume a significant portion of your stipend.
不 我不需要手杖
No, I don't need a staff.
我当然可以自己照顾好这里
I could take care of this place myself, of course.
然而 如果你将这一财产捐赠给该镇 你将实现一个重大的税收胜利捐赠
However, if you were to donate this property to the town, you would realize a significant tax win donated.
我刚到 我要办一些聚会
I just got here. I've got to have some parties.
1日 对吧 只是需要考虑一下
1st. Right? Merely something to consider.
好吧 我相信你想让自己舒服一点
Well, I'm sure you'd like to make yourself comfortable.
我自己出去 谢谢 马克西姆先生
Ill get myself out. Thanks, mr Maxim.
我是一名歌♥手 我是一名歌♥手
I'm a singer. I'm a singer.
嗨 这是一栋老房♥子 它有绿色的老鼠
Hi, it's an old house. It has rats green.
我来告诉你到底怎么回事
I'm going to tell you what the hell.
好吧 我看你能把每个房♥间的灯都单独开或关
All right? I fixed to see you can turn the lights on or off in every room individually.
好吧 而且我希望 所有东西都能通过这个遥控器切换
Okay? And I want it so, um, everything is switchable by this remote.
这可能吗 这样做呢 确定
Is that possible? Do that? Sure.
但我认为这是浪费钱
But I should think it's a waste of money.
为什么 如果你要把房♥子
Why? Well, why bother rewiring if you're giving the house
回到城里 就这么把它拆了
back to the town? Just going to tear it down?
我听说他们要把这个
I hear they're going to turn this
公园里有这座城镇劳动人♥民♥的纪念碑
place into a park with the monument to the working people in this town.
不 我不会放弃这个地方的
No, I'm, I'm not giving up this place.
马克森先生说 马克森先生不是这栋房♥子的主人
Mr Maxson said, well, mr Maxson doesn't own this house.
我做的事 现在这是我的房♥子了
I do. This is my house now.
你完成你的工作 然后离开
Just you finish your work and leave.
你说对了 温顿先生 没错
You got it. MR Winton that's right.
温顿先生 你尊重我吗
And Mr Wynnton, you treat me with respect?
是吗 我说 谢谢
Yeah? And I'm like, thank you.
晚上好 汉诺 你要见我
Good evening, hanno. You wanted to see me.
你凭什么告诉别人我要放弃这栋房♥子
Where do you get off telling people I'm giving up this house?
我以为你至少会愿意考虑一下
I thought you would at least be willing to consider it.
算了吧 这是不可能发生的
Forget about it. It's not going to happen.
好吗 我的家族几乎是靠镇上的人建立了这个小镇
OK? My family practically built this whole town on the backs of the townspeople.
IM不负责 但你现在已经从中获利丰厚
IM not responsible for that, but you have now profited from it handsomely.
这是你付出的机会
This is your chance to give something.
看 算了吧 好吧 听起来这是一个我都不知道自己拥有的家庭中唯一剩下的东西了
Look forget it. Okay, this sounds the only thing left from a family I didn't even know I had.
这是我人生中第一次 觉得自己是其中的一部分
For the 1st time in my life, I feel like I'm part of something.
我喜欢那种感觉 而且我倾向于在很长很长一段时间里享受这种感觉
And I like that feeling, and I tend to enjoy it for a very, very long time.
你完全明白我的意思了吗 谢谢你顺道来吃奶油
Do you understand me completely? Thanks for stopping by cream.
你不能这么做 我来告诉你们我在做什么
You can't do that. And I'm going to tell you what I'm doing.
Pornet女士 进来吧 你说过你会付钱的
Ms. Pornet. Come come in. You said you'd pay.
进来 让我替你感冒
Come in. Let me take your cold.
不 我很好 Bonick女士 你能告诉我影子的事吗
No, I'm fine. Ms. Bonick. Can you tell me about the shadows?
他们杀了我叔叔 是吗
They killed my uncle, didn't they?
我不知道 是的 你需要
I don't know. Yes, you do.
你发现了他的尸体 对吗 我跟他说了很多次让他离开 把房♥子还给镇上
You found his body, right? I told him to leave so many times, just give the house back to the town.
他不肯交出钱
He wouldn't give up the money.
他长什么样 我必须去
What did he look like? I have to come.
他长什么样 他长这样吗
What did he look like? Did he look like this?
你是这样的人吗
Is that what you are like?
影子是什么 我走 让我走
What are the shadows? I go, let me go.
我不知道它们是什么 但我要告诉你不要让任何一盏灯熄灭 一盏也不要
I don't know what they are, but I'll tell you this dont let any of the lights go out, not one of them.
歌♥手
Singer
克里斯
Chris
如何
How?
而我将成为那个命中注定的人
And I'm going to be the one to be the one.
我有个提议
Oh, I have a proposition for you.
该社区已经筹集了7万美元 小鸡来了我们希望公平点
The community has raised $70000. Here's the chick We wish to be fair.
你是不是只需要在这个问题上签字放弃你的权利
Do you merely have to sign this waver of your rights to this problem?
你疯了吗 这块地♥产♥价值数百万
Are you crazy? This estate is worth millions.
你的祖先建造了这个小镇和这里的每一项产业 这个小镇的人
Your ancestors built this town and every single industry in it, the people of this town.
他们把自己的血汗倾注在孩子们的血液里 好让你的家庭可以纵情享乐
They gave their blood and sweat in their children's blood, so that your family could wallow and luxury.
超过700人死于你们家煤矿的死亡陷阱我读过历史更多的人死于你们家收取租金的公♥寓♥里
Over 700 killed in the death traps of your family's coal I've read the history scores more burned to death in the school of tenements from which your family collected rent.
你知道吗 我的家庭一开始和其他人一样穷 但我们建立了一个帝国
You know what? My family started off as poor as anyone, but we built ourselves up an empire.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表