剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
歌♥手
Singer,
歌♥手 震惊运动员汤姆·费勒喜欢吓唬听众
singer, shocked jock Tom Feller likes to scares listeners.
今晚 将会是另一种方式
Tonight, it's going to be the other way around.
我是汤姆·佛洛在K-L-E-D的夜班
It's Tom Follo work in the graveyard shift at K-L-E-D.
现在还是周五晚上 周五 我知道你有一些可怕的故事要和我分享
It's still Friday night, friday, and I know you've got some scary stories to share with me.
来吧 让我震惊 让我激动 给我惊喜 凯莉 让我胆战心惊 不然就被赶出节目
Come on, shock me, thrill me, surprise me, kelly, d chill my blood, or get dumped off the air.
我一直在开车听你的节目
I've been driving around listening to your show.
啊哈 太好了 你有故事要讲吗
Uh-huh. That's great. So do you have a story to show you?
对着电♥话♥呼吸
Just gonna breathe into the phone.
是关于这个人的 他有点自大 对自己很自信 你知道 太自信了 直到他感觉到第一刀被砍下 然后他开始对着胶带尖叫 公开说他的三振出局了
It's about this guy. He was kind of cocky, sure of himself, you know, too sure, until he felt the 1st cut off the knife, then he started screaming through the duct tape, public through his three strikes are out.
伙计 我说 可怕 不是变♥态♥ 恶心 恶心
Pal I said, scary, not not perverted, disgusting and sick.
好了 各位 为什么你们认为它更好呢
OK, people, why you think it is something better?
这是一个kLED的广♥告♥
Here's a commercial coming at you on k LED.
嘿 是的 一个可爱的院长
Hey, yes, A lovely made dean.
她还是留着那头豪猪头 那个方形大带子
She still got that porcupine hairdo those big square band lasts.
她也不喜欢你 但你俩可以分享一些可怕的故事
She doesn't like you either, but the two you could share some scary stories.
说真的 疯了 为什么不呢 但你和我一起上节目
Seriously, mad. Why don't you? But you go on the air with me?
嗯 我们可以开玩笑 你可以放任何你想放的唱片 只要它涉及高中田径明星的悲惨死亡
Huh? We can banter. You can play any record you want, as long as it involves the tragic death of a high school track star.
我宁愿听死气沉沉也不愿听往事
I'd rather listen to dead air than the past.
不是真的等 15分钟 20分钟 20分钟
Not really wait. 15 min, 20, 20 min.
今晚别再早起了
Don't sound up early again tonight.
我们收到了人们的抱怨 我不认为他们中的任何一个人能分辨出凌晨4点到6点之间的死气沉沉
Area that we've got complaints from people people, I didn't think either of them could tell the difference between our shown the Dead air between four and 06:00 a.m.
广♥告♥结束了 嘿 我是胖子汤姆·弗勒在K-E-DFM和你在一起哦 嘿 嘿 看 静音了
Commercials over. Hey, it's Tom Fouler fat with you on K-E-D FM Oh, hey, hey, look, it's silent.
一个可爱的女士作为一个朋友是阿尔文·阿丁闻起来很漂亮的网络护理
Significant A lovely lady as a friend was Alvin Adine smell pretty for the webcare.
好了 在接下来的几分钟里 在我们网站更新之前 你可以尽情欣赏女士们的魅力
All right, so for the next few minutes, until our website updates, you can feast your eyes on the ladies charms.
然而 当然 沉默的顶峰 他的眼睛永远盯着她
Whereas, of course, silent peak and piece his eyes on her for all of eternity.
只要他能钓到钻戒 那饼干盒呢
As long as he fishes that diamond ring, how the cracker jack box?
嗯 在这些日子里 你会看到错误的东西
Huh? And in these days, you're going to see that wrong thing.
你惹错人了 知道吗
You make the wrong person very angry, you know?
伙计 我没想惹谁生气
Hey, man, I'm not trying to make anybody mad.
只是娱乐而已 我在努力让这些人在这个时候保持清醒
You it's just entertainment. I'm trying to keep these people awake at this hour.
你好 我不是你店里的角色
Hello, I'm not one of the characters in your shop.
嘿 对不起 好吧 真的吗
Hey, I'm sorry. Okay, really, you got dead air?
好吧 我们的三条线路都开通了
All right. All three of our lines are open.
各位 让这些电♥话♥响起来
People, let's get these phones ring.
我想被吓一跳
And I want to be scared.
凯莉所以胶带都是血的坚持有点完美的到来
Kelly d So the duct tape was all bloody persist A little perfect coming.
伙计们 我们还有20分钟 让我们留下难忘的回忆
We got about 20 min folks. Let's make the memorable.
我们去好吗 跟我说说
Shall we k LED? Tell me all about it.
嗨 我是劳拉 你好 劳拉 你有跟胶带无关的故事吗
Hi, this is Laura. Hello, laura, do you have a story that doesn't concern duct tape?
是啊 这真是个奇怪的夜晚
Yeah, it's turning into a really weird night go on.
大家都出去分手了 但我和我的姐妹会姐妹丽莎出去买♥♥冷饮了 所以就我一个人在这里
Everyone s out parting, but me and my sorority sister, lisa, she went out for wine coolers, so I'm the only one here.
你知道当房♥子晚上没人的时候 你会听到一些声音
You know how when a house is empty at night, you hear things
奇怪的声音 你不知道它们来自哪里
weird noises, and you can't tell where they're coming from?
从我的派对 什么
From my party, what does
伙计 我可以告诉你什么是俗气的
man I could tell you the cheesy
故事甚至有一个我跳
story even has a me jump.
这是可怕的声音 说到可怕的声音 中国最简单的
And it's scary noises. And speaking of scary noises, claries, chinese simplest here to
告诉你所有死去的青少年明星 过去和未来的青少年天堂
tell you about all the dead teen stars, past and future in teenage heaven.
劳拉 你还在吗 坚持下去
Laura, are you still there? Hang on.
不用找了 对不起 我觉得自己好蠢
Keep the change. Sorry, I feel so stupid.
只是个送披萨的
It was just a pizza guy.
我梦见我在少年
I dream I was in teenager.
那是什么 披萨 我知道这是披萨
What's that? Pizza? I know it's pizza.
它从何而来 美味妈妈披萨
Where did it come from? Tasty Mom Pizza.
我没叫披萨 哦 不 没关系
I didn't order pizza. Oh, no, that's okay.
不 已经付过了 但有人报♥警♥了
No, it's already paid for. But somebody called it in.
这种事经常发生 还有 谢谢你在旁边
Happens all the time. And, you know, thanks next to you.
我有一些时间进入金矿
I have some time into the golden mine.
还有那个弹奏贝斯的大爸爸
And the big father with a slapping bass.
你知道我是什么吗
Do you know what I am?
再见 鲍比 丹 强尼 劳里 还在吗
Bye, bobby, dan, johnny, hey Laurie, still there?
是吗 哦 真遗憾 我是汤姆·鲍尔·鲍没错
Yeah? Well, that's a shame. It's Tom bower Bow Exactly.
K-L-E-D 告诉我你的恐惧
On K-L-E-D. Tell me your fears people.
你好 李 可爱点 劳瑞
Hey Lee again. Ah, be lovely, laurie.
听 奇怪的巧合 别跟我说什么奇怪
Listen. Weird coincidence. Don't talk to me about weird.
好吧 听着 我之前在学习 其他人都走了 所以我们有点被冷落了 好像其他人今晚都很开心 但我们呢
Okay, well, listen, I were studying earlier, and everyone else has gone, so we got to feeling a little left out, like everyone else is having fun tonight, but us?
那是什么 Maurie还是 是啊 披萨就是 天啊 天啊
What is that? Maurie still? Yeah, the pizza just, oh my God, oh my God.
哦 出来吧 劳拉 劳拉 怎么了
Oh, come out. Laura. Laura, what's wrong?
我正要热披萨 上面有只巨大的老鼠 一只巨大的死老鼠
I was going to warm up the pizza, and there's this huge ted rat on it, A huge dead rat.
你不是说这很变♥态♥吗
You don't say this is so sick?
为什么有人会在我的披萨上放一只死老鼠
Why would someone put a dead rat on my pizza?
天啊 谁会做这种事
God, who would do something like that?
嗯 让我想想 这是姐妹会女孩
Hmm. Well, let's see. Here is Sorority Girl.
雨夜 你独自一人待在一间又大又黑的房♥子里
You're home alone in a big, dark house on a rainy night.
得了吧 你这是在开玩笑
Come on, you're asking for it's a practical joke.
这一点都不好笑 好吧 听众们 看来今晚我们真的很害怕
It's not funny. Okay, well, listeners, seems like we've had a real fright night.
所以已经在直播了吗
So already story happening live on the air?
好吧 我们会的 谢谢 你好 kLED 汤姆 汤姆 出事了
Well, we'll happen. Thanks. Hello, k LED, tom, tom, something happened.
我在找点蜡烛的魔法 我当时在浴室里
I was looking for a magic to light the candle, and I was in the bathroom.
你们中那些刚刚和他一起在浴室里的懒猴们 他什么时候把灯打开了仅仅是镜子里是什么
When were those of you who have just joined his later loris in the bathroom, he turned up the light the mere What what's in the mirror?
镜子上的口红 有人写道 劳拉 快杀了你
Lipstick on a mirror. Somebody wrote, laura, kill you quick.
那是丽莎 对吧 你不觉得必须这样吗
That's to be Lisa, right? Don't you think It has to be?
好 听众
Okay, listeners.
劳拉是世界上最伟大的女演员吗
So is Laura the greatest actress in the world?
还是这是真的
Or is or is this really happening?
在我们等待下一个电♥话♥的时候 看看我们的网站 在那里你可以看到我在电影中作为一个著名的怪物分级
While we wait for our next call, check at our website, where you can see me mas grading as a famous monster from film.
歌♥手管理
Singer Admin
歌♥手 我告诉你们 劳拉的故事影响了我
singer. I'm telling you folks, I'm letting Laura story get to me.
如果她在镜子上看到一条令人毛骨悚然的信息 我在网站上也看到一条令人毛骨悚然的信息 我是不是在晕头晕脑
If she gets a creepy message on the mirror, I get a creepy message on the website, am I gasliding myself?
还是别人用煤气灯点着我
Or somebody else gas lighting me?
今晚就我一个人吗
And am I all alone here tonight?
K女士 听着 劳拉 这很有趣 但够了
K Lady, listen, laura, it's been fun, OK, but enough.
我有我觉得丽莎在耍我
I've got I think Lisa is messing with me.
是啊 这是个漆黑的暴风雨之夜
Yeah, well, it's a dark and stormy night.
那种事正在流传
That sort of thing is going around.
她几小时前就该回来了
She should have been back hours ago.
我刚在大厅里发现了脚印脚印 钱好像她出去了
I just found footprint footprints here in the hall, money like she went outside.
我找到她的时候 你能和我保持通话吗
Could you stay on the phone with me while I find her?
哦 我知道她会跳出来扑向我
Oh, I know she's going to jump out at me.
听着 劳拉 我也有自己奇怪的事
You know, listen, laura, I got my own weird thing going on around here.
如果她让我考试不及格 我就杀了她
So she makes me fail this test, I am gonna kill her.
她总是很有趣 我滑倒了
She always fun. I just slipped.
天啊 为什么 血是什么
Oh my God, why? What's blood?
听着 不可能真的是血
Listen, it can't really be blood.
劳拉 请开门 你的开放
Laura, the door, please. Yours open.
我觉得劳拉就是蛊惑我们的布莱尔 而且她干得很出色
Well, I think laura's blair witching us, and I think she's doing a hell of a job.
所以我相信你们会原谅我 如果我演奏一些更欢快的曲子
So I'm sure you'll all forgive me if I play something a little more upbeat.
跟随你 你想乘坐我美丽的蓝色吗 我们可以一起漂浮在星星之间
Follow you. Would you like to ride in my beautiful blue We could float among the stars together?
接着又说 我们可以向上走了
And went on for We can up and away.
歌♥手 你真是个好人 宝宝是爸爸
Singer, you're a nicer. Baby is a father.
哦 好的 好的 一定是皮特
Oh, OK, OK, it's got to be Pete.
沉默 生气 皮特要把我找回来
Silent, angry. Pete is getting me back.
只是让我回来 这是所有
It's just getting me back. That's all.
等待
Wait
一分钟 我要走了
a minute. I'm going away,
我一直在为我的遭遇而烦恼
and I've been in for my getting.
我不知道你有
I didn't know you had it.
而你 皮特 你可能会说本地人 去拜访他的主人
And you Pete, you'd probably talk Native and calling on his lord.
小心点 你在玩 我们从你的嘴唇流下来
And watch out, you play. We're running down your lips.
你们只能互相攀比
You can only up to one another.
我们能不能今晚再谈你的家庭未来
Can we can do the night and then your future of the family.
我们在这些天来看地面 坚持正常
And we come to see the ground in these days, stick with the normal.
它似乎不是我的一个 我想我们吹现在打马是唯一的儿子把它藏起来了
It doesn't seem to be one of my I think we blow now the beating of a horse is the only son stuck it away.
我们得加上我们在做什么 如果他们知道
We got to add what we're doing, what was the if they ever knew.
所以我们以最快的速度往下掉 抓紧奔跑 其他人终于逃脱了
And so we're falling just as fast as we can, holding on to running The others here, finally get away.
回到夜晚 然后你抱着我 我们通过平衡前进 你说 对于太低的人来说 这似乎不是我生活的乐趣
Get to the night. And then you put your arms around me, and we come on through the balance, and you say, for people too low, it doesn't seem to be an fun of my life.
我想现在就我们俩了 我们的心的引导是唯一的问题
I think we're alone now. The leading of our hearts is the only problem.
我想 在雪地上 当你独自一人 生活不是太孤独的时候 当你担心的时候 你可以随时去市中心 去想象我们似乎拥有的家 我知道 在市中心
I think, on the snow, when you're alone and life is not too lonely, you can always go downtown when you've got worried ivanizing the home we seems to have, I know, downtown.
听听城市交通中的音乐
Just listen to the music on the traffic in the city.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表