剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
歌♥手
Singer
藏在船上的是一种绝望的东西 一种邪恶的东西 一种致命的东西
Singer Hiding on the ship is something desperate, something vicious, something that kills.
马克·史蒂文斯想把它释放出来
And Mark Stevens wants to let it out.
歌♥手玛丽亚 其他的人都说他们有很好的医生 很好的食物 很多
Singer singer Maria, the very outside the rest of the Everybody say they have such good doctors and good food, lots of it.
我亲眼所见才相信
I believe it when I see it.
可以用了吗 不 真有趣
Okay to use? No, how funny.
不 我们会一起找到的 靠紧点 歌♥手
No, we'll find it together. Stay close, singer.
所以我们认为这将是一个与政♥府♥ 人♥民♥ 人♥民♥ 人♥民♥有关的问题 他们的歌♥手不 不 不 不 不
So we think that it's going to be a problem that's going to have to do with the way the governments, the people, the people, the people that they the the the the the the Singer No, no, no, no, no.
歌♥手 歌♥手们 歌♥手管♥理♥员♥ 天气预报说风暴将向北移♥动♥
Singer. Singer The singers. Singer Admin it's got the weather up to storms moving north.
肯定是美国小姐赢了
It's going to ms. US for sure.
所以我们会按时进港
So we'll make port on schedule.
你听起来很自信 是的
You sound very confident. Yeah,
天气从来都不是我想要的
weather never does what I want.
如果它和你合作 我就把它当成是一种侮辱
If it cooperates with you, I'm going to take it as an insult.
船长 塔夫纳先生 我不是说他们打断了
Captain MR Tafner I don't mean they're interrupt.
我刚才也在货仓 检查库存
I was just in cargo too, checking inventory,
所以我想船上可能有个商店
so I think we may have a store away on board.
我们只能带一个
Any more than one one we should take.
这几天我一直听到一些奇怪的声音
I been hearing some strange noises down there in the last couple of days.
我是说 很难分辨 听起来像月亮低语 有时是尖叫声
I mean, it's hard to tell, sounds like whispering moons sometimes screams.
当它叫做风的时候 你在海上呆了一年多 也许你能认出来 我知道风的声音听起来像这样 在我们出航前没有进行全面检查
When it's called wind, you've been at sea longer than a year, maybe you'll be able to recognize, I know a wind sounds like this wasn't a full inspection before we shipped out.
告诉我 我小姐 不 我只是说 算了
Tell me, I Ms. something. No, I'm just saying, check.
这艘船上没有储藏室
There are no storeways on this ship.
我可以向你保证 也许你最好放心
I can assure you that. Maybe you better reassure.
好的 没问题 我马上开始另一项检查
OK, no problem. I'll begin another inspection right away.
谢谢你 这是史蒂文斯你不能给我建议
Thank you. It's a Stevens You will not advice.
内阁成员不是特别聪明 但他尊重指挥系统 这使他成为一名好军官
The cabinet is not particularly bright, but he respects the chain of command, and that's what makes him a good officer.
下次你有问题 先去找他 然后再来找我 因为如果你不这样做 你就会有大♥麻♥烦
And the next time you have a problem, go to him 1st, then you come to me, because if you don t, you make a big one.
还有谁 还有瓦西 他们都老了我要留在这里
Who else that is? And Vassie, they old in the and both I'll stay here.
离你越远越好
Get as far away from you as you can.
没人会放过你 除此之外别无他法
No one leave you alone. There is nothing else that can be done.
如果我们能战斗 那就没有意义了
If we can fight, is what There is no point.
我得走了
I'm going to have to go.
你好吗 我们刚刚进行了检查
How are you doing? We just happened with the inspection.
我不需要你的帮助 我也没问 也就是说我不想要
I don't need your help. And I didn't ask, which means I don't want it.
听着 我在这里检测到强烈的二氧化碳
Listen, I'm picking up strong traces of carbon dioxide down here.
这意味着我们有偷渡者 不管你喜不喜欢 我们得找到他们 把他们救出来
That means we've got stoways. You like it or not, we got to find them, get them out.
这是命令吗 我们已经出海好几周了
Is that an order? Well, we've been at sea for weeks.
这些人靠食物 水和空气生存
These people are running on food, water, air.
他们不会给我下命令 你明白吗
They don't give me orders. You understand?
你拿走它们 这里有人
You take them. There are people here.
他们可以你想要吗
They can be You want that?
凭良心起誓 我能处理让我们看看你能不能处理
On your conscience. I can handle let's see if you can handle this.
你又让我在队长面前出丑了恭喜你的任务
You make me look bad in front of the captain again on the double Congratulations your duty.
在剩下的时间里 去看看大海
For the rest of the night, use the time go look at the ocean.
试着想象它在你身体里有多大
Try to imagine how much bigger it is in your body.
请帮助我们 天啊 好了 开始吧
Please help us. Oh man. OK, here we go.
你们有多少人在里面
How many of you were in there?
我们还剩十个人 也许更多
There are ten of us left, maybe more.
哦 上帝 好的 我们会把你救出来的
Oh God. OK, we're going to get you out of there.
我要去告诉猫 不 不是船长 你不能 为什么不呢
I'm going to go tell the cat, no, not the captain, You mustn t Why not?
我们花了很多钱才上船去你们国家
We paid dearly to be on the ship to get to your country.
我们雇佣了一些我不认识的警官 但你们的队长肯定知道我们
We paid officers who I do not know, but your captain must be aware of us.
我不相信你 船长
I don't believe you. The captain
是个好人 他会帮助你的
is a good man. He'll help you.
不 不 如果我们发现
No, no. If we discovered
付钱的人 会让我们死在海上 没人会知道
those who paid, will have us killed here at sea, and no one will ever know.
拜托 我听到了 你是
Please, I heard you. You are
一个好人 你是唯一能帮我们的人
a good man. You're the only one who can help us.
让我们出去 我能 我们在这里快要死了
Let us out. I can. We are dying here.
我可以带食物和水
I can bring food and water.
我们饿死了
We are dying from a starvation.
我们被谋杀了 不是谁
We have been murdered, not who?
我不明白的事 现在 你告诉我什么生物能这样杀人
What I don't understand. Now, you tell me what creature can kill like this?
谢谢你 我是 也许也许有人吓坏了
Thank you. I am. Oh, maybe maybe someone just freaked out.
你知道的 我是说 被关在箱子里几个月谁都会疯的 对吧
You know. I mean, being in a box for a few months make anyone crazy, right?
不管是什么 都不重要
Whatever it is, it doesn't matter.
这没什么区别 但它很快又会来找我们 如果你不让我们投票 我们中会有更多人死去
It doesn't make any difference. But it's coming for us again soon, and more of us will die unless you let us vote.
好吧 好吧 我要回想一下很久以前的事情
All right, OK, I'm going to think of something way back.
看起来很匆忙 听着 歌♥手
It seems like hurry. Listen, singer.
你能听到我说话吗 所以我感谢你们
Can you hear me? So I thank you.
嗯 在阅读一本书时 我真的很突出来自南方 一个对我来说 另一个对我来说是点和压力 还有RobbieCaptainStevens先生
Well, in the readings of a book I'm really outstanding to coming to from South, one to me or the other's point and pressure and Robbie Captain Mr Stevens.
看着周围的女孩 她有点绿 她生病了
And looking a little green around the girls, she sick something else.
先生 我知道我该和塔芬先生谈谈这本书的事
Well, sir, I know I should talk to Mr Taffin about this book.
它是关于故事的 斯特罗布 你找到了吗
It's about stories. Strobe. Have you found some?
没有 但我只是 既然我们谈过了 我想知道如果我们这么做了会发生什么损失是我们必须在发现后立即通知移♥民♥局 然后在偷渡者到达后把他们交给他们
No, but I was just, since we had a talk, I was wondering what would happen if we did Well, a loss is that we must notify immigration immediately upon discovery, and then turn any stoways over to them upon arrival.
你喜欢吗 我不喝酒
Do you like? I don't drink.
我做的事 这是Presada 这是斯洛伐克杜松白兰地 很难买♥♥到 很贵
I do. This is Presada. It's a juniper brandy and Slovakia, hard to come by, very expensive.
我花的钱有更好的用途
There are better uses for the money I spend.
问问我妻子吧 当你一个人在这里的时候 你只需要对自己负责
Just ask my wife, when you're out here alone, you have no one to answer to but yourself.
所以也许正确的做法是把多出来的钱寄回家
So maybe the right thing to do would be to send the extra money home.
但这就是问题所在 史蒂文斯先生当你在海上时 你要制定规则 规定什么是对什么是错 做正确的事
But that's the thing, mr Stevens When you're at sea, you make the rules of what's right and what's wrong, doing the right thing.
这需要勇气 你是个勇敢的人 史蒂文森先生
That takes courage, you a courageous man, mr stevenson
呃 聪明一点 所以我们必须
Er, to be smart. So we're going to have to
看看这个
have a look at that.
和
And
我们得去看看
we're going to have to have a look,
年轻的警官 他不肯帮忙 我们要做什么
young officer, he won't help. What do we have to do?
它存活了一段时间
It Survived just a little bit long.
你好 我是Miriam 等待 等待 她想继续做诺布尔
Hello, MHM Miriam. Wait, wait. She wants to stay Noble.
她太蠢了 不 你等你的警官
She's being stupid. No, you wait for your officer.
你会再见到我的 我保证他是个男人
You'll see me again. I promise he is a man.
你这么说是为了我 好的
You say so for me. Okay.
好了 答对了 妮可拉 我来扶你起来
Okay, bingo, nicola, I'm gonna get you up.
快点 那是什么 它的到来
Hurry. What is that? It's coming.
我是 的工作 谢谢你 你是怎么找到他们的
I am. Job. Thank you. How do you come to them?
他阻止了 你能在工资上签字吗
He prevented. Could you sign the pay?
所以我们认为这是一件好事 这是一件好事
So we think that it's a good thing to do, and that it's a good thing.
是的 直走 发生了什么事
Yes. Go straight. What's going on.
那个容器里有很多故事 凯特和塔斯纳一定是收了钱才偷运上船的
There's stories in that container. Cat and Tasner must have been paid to smuggle on board.
现在里面有什么东西要了他的命 他想杀了我这样就没人发现那是个酒馆了
Now something's killing him in there, and he was trying to kill me so nobody would find out it's a tavern.
付钱 双方都同意你是个童子军 但我打赌你不是懦夫
pay up. It both agreed that you were a boy scout, but I was betting that you were not a coward.
我希望我做错了告诉你是什么杀死了他们
I was hoping I was wrong to do some stories happened to tell you what was killing them in there.
所以你还没聪明到离开
So you weren't smart enough to walk away.
我觉得是时候让你知道了
I think it's time that you found out
局部的松弛不完全是人类的欲望
local slack they're not entirely human desires.
用它们来恐吓海浪
Use them to terrorize the surfs.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮用他们当刺客
Russian mob use them as assassins.
也要花高价买♥♥
Pay top dollar for them too.
唯一的问题是航程太长了 他们会饿的
You know, the only problem is the voyage is a little too long, and they get hungry.
不幸的是 它们只吃肉 包括自己的肉
Unfortunately, they only eat flesh, including their own.
如果你在路上 他们总是会输
They always lose if you are along the way.
现在 虚弱的 生病的和愚蠢的
Now, weak ones, the sick ones and the stupid.
这是自然规律
It's a natural order of things.
这周的猎物都很强壮 我本来是要帮你的你这样会失去更多的货运员
Strong prey upon the week, I was gonna help you you are, ah, lose more cargo officers that way.
嗯 我们再找一个 我们总是这样
Huh. We'll find another one. We always do.
歌♥手 我们通过希望和欲望看世界 但残酷的现实往往就在我们的视线之外
Singer. We see the world through our hope and desires, but the harsh reality is often just out of sight.
西德尼·克雷格一生都在与脑海中的声音作斗争
Sydney Craig spent her life fighting the voices in her head.
现在他们开始反击了
Now they're starting to fight back.
我们在催眠西德尼方面取得了很大进展
We've made a lot of progress with the hypnosis Sydney.
你去看了很多医生 这些医生都不相信多重人格障碍的存在西德尼
You went to a lot of doctors, doctors who don't even believe in multiple personality disorder Sydney.
你创造了这些人格来保护自己免受无法面对的创伤
You created these personalities to shield you from trauma you couldn't face.
你创造了这些人格来保护你 但他们却想成为你正常生活的障碍
You created these personalities to protect you, but they want becoming obstacles to a normal life.
现在你已经准备好清除这些障碍了 当你一个接一个地面对它们时 其他人格就会消失不再破坏我的生活
Now you're ready to remove these obstacles, and as you confront them, one by one, the other personalities will vanish and stop ruining my life.
他们会变回原来的样子
Well, they'll become what they always were.
跟我来 十 九 八 七 六 一 三
Pieces of Come with me. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, one, three.
刘易斯医生告诉我 我小时候一定发生过可怕的事情 一些我不记得的事情 这就是为什么我对自己的心灵之家是一个陌生人
Dr Lewis told me something terrible must have happened to me as a child, something I can't remember, and that is why I'm a stranger in the house of my own mind.
不要停止 好吧 我会给你一个机会
Don't stop. Fine. I'll give you a chance.
购买♥♥查尔斯 好吧 走了
Buying Charles. Fine. Going.
门关着 开门
The door is closed. Open the door.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表