剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
开门 然后现在
Open the door. Then now
不要和他说话 让他听到你说话
no talk to him. Make him hear you.
我们消除了尖叫声 到处都是尖叫声
We took away the screaming. There was so much screaming.
还给我 我需要找回那些记忆
Give it back. I need those memories back.
他们的思想 他们的思想 我做到了
Their minds, their minds. I did it.
他走了 告诉我查尔斯在哪里
He's gone. Show me where Charles was.
他在里面 我能因为他在听我说话而把他划掉吗
He was in there. Can I cross him off for listening?
是的 路易斯医生告诉我 我越来越接近真实的自我
Yes. Doctor Louis told me that I was getting closer and closer to my real self.
当我想起他从我身上偷走的记忆时 他并没有偷走
When I think of the memories he stole from me, he didn't steal them.
他瞒着你是因为你还没准备好你现在能记起来了 对吧
He kept them from you because you weren't ready to face You can remember them now, can't you?
我记得我妈妈总是对我大喊大叫
I remember my mother always screaming at me.
她很生气 我宁愿不记得这件事
She's so angry, I'd almost rather not remember that.
她死的时候我还很小
I was so young when she died.
我希望我能有一些关于她的美好回忆
I wish I had some nice memories of her.
雪梨上周 你谈到了一个哭泣的孩子 一个你看不到的小女孩
Sydney last week, you talked about a crying child, someone you couldn't see, a little girl.
不 我觉得今天找到查尔斯就够了
No, I think finding Charles was enough for today.
刘易斯医生 别逼我 西德尼 你得处理那个哭闹的孩子
Doctor Lewis, don't push me, sydney, you're gonna have to deal with the crying child.
她没有和其他人格在走廊里 因为她更重要
She's not in the hallway with the other personalities, because she's more important.
我们的性格还剩下哪些更接近核心的东西
What's left our personalities that are closer to the core.
它们不会轻易消失
And they're not going to vanish easily.
他们会争夺主导权你可能不想让你赢 如果他们中的一个控制了你 我可能无法让你回来
They're going to struggle for dominance you might not want you to win, and if one of them takes control, I may not be able to bring you back.
来看看 嘿 别开玩笑了
Check it out. Hey, no kidding.
嘿 你要去哪里 你怎么了
Hey, where are you going? So what's wrong with you?
不管怎样 对不起 这么多自我 这么多房♥间
Anyway, sorry. So many selves, so many rooms.
我已经有一段时间没有沙伦的消息了
It had been a while since I had heard from Sharon.
也许是因为那些嘲笑我的孩子
Maybe it was those taunting kids.
我猜他们伤害了她的感情
I guess they hurt her feelings.
该死的歌♥手不 你说得对
Damn singer doing doing No, you are right.
发生了什么事 分享 然后逼我做坏事
Something's going on. Share and try to make me do something bad.
我几乎无法平静下来
And I almost couldn't get back calm down.
我不想冷静下来
I don't want to calm down.
我想现在就把这事了结
I want to finish this right now.
跟我来 九 八 七 六
Come with me. Nine, eight, seven, six,
一个 这里没有人 他们在哪里
one. There's nobody here. Where are they?
我不知道 门都关着
I don't know. The doors are all closed.
找到他们 找到警长 嗨 乔
Find them. Find Sheriff. Hi, joe.
不 直面她是你最强大的奶酪
No. Confront her your strongest cheese.
铣刀盘 铣刀盘 我不是 我很害怕
Facer. Facer. I'm not. I'm scared.
我比你强壮 我不会伤害自己的
I am stronger than you. I'm not going to hurt myself.
我要把你赶走
I'm going to get rid of you.
你在做什么 你在做什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
雪梨 你有什么感觉 我想我只是崩溃了 但你成功了 西德尼
Sydney, What are you feeling? I think I just snapped out of it, but you succeeded, sydney.
你可以划掉一个房♥间
You can cross out a room.
现在不见了 等等 等等 文字 悉尼
Now gone. Wait, wait, words. Sydney.
你突然从催眠状态中清醒过来
You came out of hypnosis to abruptly.
你得坐着假装没事
You need to sit just as if you're okay.
我很好 我从来没有这么好过
I'm more than okay. I've never been better.
我知道什么是分享 但现在我瞥见了自己从未见过的部分
I had known about sharing, but now I was glimpsing parts of me I'd never met.
那个光头的年轻人 那个小女孩
The young man with the shaved head, the little girl.
当我离开那间办公室时 已经有人在掌控局面了
As I left that office, someone else was in control.
辛格 那不是我 哦 妈妈 你那不是我
Singer, that's not me. Oh, mom, you it wasn't me.
这是另一个人在我的公♥寓♥里肆虐 在我想要的时候 在我的脑海里 迷失 困惑 寻找出路
It was someone else raging through my apartment, slashing through my life while I wanted through my mind, lost, confused, looking for a way out.
改变了同一个歌♥手
The changes the same Singer
不管你在哪里 妈妈 我都会来
I want to say the worst Wherever you are, I'm coming, mummy.
改变 我停不下来 你把我关在里面
Change. I can't stop. You're keeping me in.
我想回去 你想知道怎么处理它吗
I want to go back. You want to know what to do with it?
你等待 我是强者
You're Wait. I'm the strong one.
我是那个照顾我的人
I'm the one to nurse me out.
不是你 我不会让你失去我
Not you. Not gonna let you lose me.
你 你跳 成为我的一部分
You you jump. Be a part of me.
你不值得诚实
You don't deserve to be honest.
太迟了 你还不明白吗 太晚了
Too late, don't you understand? Is too late.
那个歌♥手是什么 我很抱歉
What is that singer? I'm sorry.
康乃馨踏板让我很舒服
The carnation pedals have soothed me.
我能听到孩子的哭声 但我却出奇地平静
I could hear the crying child, yet I felt strangely calm.
我看到消息了 我服从命令没人会伤害你
I saw the message I obey nobody's going to hurt you.
你是我的一部分 握住我的手
You're part of me. Take my hand.
你好 你四岁时 爸爸第一次离开 你就有了这辆三轮车
Hello. You got the tricycle when you were four, the 1st time dad left.
你整天骑着它在院子里转来转去 因为你太害怕了 不想进去
You rode it around in the yard all day because you were so afraid you didn't want to go inside.
你不用再害怕了
You don't have to be scared anymore.
你并不孤单 我感觉自己越来越强壮了
You're not alone. I can feel myself getting stronger now.
我面对了这么多 我不再害怕知道了
I face so many of them, and I'm not afraid of knowing anymore.
不管是什么 你都可以告诉我 我现在可以处理了
Whatever it is, you can tell me, I can handle it now.
你还记得风吗 我十岁
Do you remember the wind? I was ten?
是妈妈去世的时候 爸爸回来晚了
It's when mom died. Dad came in late.
我能听到他们在楼下 我穿着那条裙子 上面有康乃馨的那条
I can hear them downstairs. I was wearing that dress, the one with the carnations on it.
你想记住他们在吵架 但他们总是吵架
You wanted to remember they were fighting, but they always fought.
但这一次不一样
But this time it was different.
她在尖叫 我能听到她上楼的声音
She was screaming. I can hear her coming up the stairs.
你可以 是你说的 是你说的
You can. You said so. You said so.
这是你想要的 开门
It's what you wanted. Open the door.
打开门看看
Open the door and look at it.
你还记得汽车国家吗
Do you remember the car nations?
我记得吗
I remember?
你不记得了 你不能 你甚至不会在那里
You don't remember. You can't. You won't even there.
不是你创造了你 是我创造了你
You didn't create I created you.
你甚至不是真实存在的 西德尼 西德尼 我是路易斯医生
You're not even real. Oh, sydney, sydney, it's dr Lewis.
雪梨 雪梨 雪梨 没关系 路易斯医生 我很好
Sydney, sydney, sydney. It's okay. DR Lewis, I'm fine.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for all your help.
雪梨 是我 最后 你不是你不是西德尼
Sydney, it's me. Finally, you're not you're not Sydney.
她不是西德尼 你真以为那个娃娃是真人吗
She's not Sydney. Did you really think that doll thing was a real person?
不可能 她从来没有勇气做我做过的事
No way. She d never have the guts to do what I did.
你做了什么 我杀了妈妈
What did you do? I killed mommy.
我父亲受到了责备 但我做到了
My dad was blamed, but I did it.
我记得扣动扳机 那感觉有多好还有还有血
I remember squeezing the trigger, how good that felt and and the blood.
妈妈很惊讶 你对我做了什么让我
Mommy was so surprised. What have you done with Send me.
这是我的故事 没有人会听到 我会永远对自己说
This is my story. No one will never, ever hear it, and I'll tell it to myself forever.
西德尼·克雷格一直在寻找真正的自我
Sydney Craig was on a quest to find a true self.
不幸的是 雪梨找到了
Unfortunately for Sydney, she found it.
歌♥手
Singer
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表