剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
人们唱它
people sing it.
我想让你见见嘿
I want you to meet Hey
对一个女人来说
for a woman.
她失去了儿子 他
She lost her son. He
从楼梯上摔了下来 这是他在那个愚蠢的地方唯一的朋友
fell down the flight stairs. It was the only friend that had in the stupid place him.
蒂姆只是有点不适应小镇生活
Tim's just having a little trouble adjusting to small town life.
我父母把我们搬到芝加哥八年了 直到最近才搬到一号♥
My paren'ts moved us to Chicago for eight years, until recently at 1st.
这很令人兴奋 大城市 新朋友 新学校 一个全新的世界
It was exciting. The big city, new friends, new school, a whole new world.
为了我和蒂姆 我父母在田纳西街开了一家小珠宝店
For me and for Tim, my paren'ts opened a small jewelry store on Tennessee Street.
两年前 我在大学里接到一个电♥话♥
Then two years ago, I got a call at college.
这家商店发生了一起抢劫案
There had been a robbery at the store.
我的父母都被杀了 对不起
Both my paren'ts were killed. Sorry.
突然间 大城市似乎没那么迷人了
Suddenly, the big city is didn't seem so glamorous.
所以我来了 大家和睦相处
So here I am, people in harmony.
甚至不要锁门 作为一个青少年 你是不是有点无聊
Don't even lock the doors. See, have you a bit boring for a teenager?
歌♥手 太棒了 芬奇太太最擅长烹饪
Singer? That was just fantastic. Mrs finnch is the best cooking harmony.
你还吃得下苹果派吗
You still have room for apple pie?
也许以后 别担心 我会清理剩下的
Maybe later? Don't worry, I'll clear the rest.
哦 好吧 那案子 我想我会把露森达交给你
Oh, well, then that case, I think I'll turn in Loosenda.
你会看着我们的客人的 对吗
You'll keep an eye on our guest, won't you?
我会确保我不会被偷的
I'll make sure it doesn't steal myself.
晚安 那就晚安 当你的车坏了的时候 你要去哪里
Good night, then good night. So where are you headed when your car broke down?
这是个好问题 我猜我自己也对这个城市感到厌倦了 因为突然间我有一种想开车的欲望 也许我甚至不知道我正在驶向这里
That's a good question. Guess I was getting sick of the city myself, because suddenly I felt desire to get my car start driving, maybe not even knowing it I was headed here.
这个小镇不适合所有人 我们很开心 但这是有代价的
This town's not for everyone. We're happy, but it comes at a price.
露辛达 我能和你谈谈吗
Lucinda, may I speak to you for a moment?
你难道不想打扰一下
Don't you want to be Excuse me?
我要去洗手间 我告诉他我的偏头痛
I'm going to the bathroom. I told him about my migraines.
你最好还是走吧 听等待
You better go. Listen to Wait.
我和你一起去 不 我们今晚应该打电♥话♥
I'll go with you. No, we probably should call the tonight.
也许明天我们会再见
Maybe I'll see you around tomorrow.
我在楼下打烊 你的床已放下来了
I'm closing up downstairs. Your bed has been turned down.
什么 你要把我弄出去吗
What? You gotta get me out of this place?
这镇上的人都疯了
The people in this town are crazy.
他们会杀了你的 什么 把我们俩都杀了
They'll kill you. What? Kill us both.
你在说什么 杀戮么
What are you talking about? Killing?
今天的葬礼 彼得 我无意中听到有人在谈论摔下楼梯
The funeral today? Peter offered. I overheard some people talking beat in fall down any stairs.
他母亲杀了他 什么 你知道为什么吗
His mother killed him. What? And you know why?
因为他在听音乐
Because he was listening to music.
是荒谬的 这里没有音乐
Was ridiculous. There's no music here.
你见过
Have you seen any
电视 收音机
tvs or radios or
吉他还是钢琴 不 因为根本就没有
guitars or pianos? No, because there aren't any.
附近也没有歌♥声 该死的小联盟比赛 每个人都站起来说着星条旗 如果有人发现你在听CD 你就会被揍成疯子
There's no singing near either. The damn Little League games, everyone stands up and talks a star spangled banner, and if anyone catches you listening to a CD, you end up like beat or freaks.
他们把这个奇怪的想法叫做野兽
They call this weird idea about something they call the beast.
那兽 我没有说谎 去墓地 看看墓碑
The beast. I'm not lying. Go down the cemetery, check the gravestones.
一半的死者是青少年 因为他们是那些打破规则 听音乐的人
Half the dead are teenagers, because they are the ones who break the rules and listen to music.
贝斯特先生明天早上 请带我到这儿去
MR Best Tomorrow morning, take me out here, please.
你在说什么 没有人在我的祈祷上签名
What are you talking to? Nobody just signed my prayers.
这总是一个好主意 歌♥手
That's always a good idea. Singer.
歌♥手他们该怎么办
Singer What were they to do?
狗和我的孩子在一起 你相信野兽的存在吗
Dog be with my boy. Do you believe in the beast?
野兽吗 你是说魔鬼 不 野兽
Beast? You mean the devil? No, the beast?
他不相信 但是野兽会来的
He didn't believe. But the beast would have come.
我该怎么办呢 这是为了更好
What was I to do? It's for the better.
天啊 我看到那辆车了
Oh my God, I can see the car.
我知道这是真实的
I know the way it is real.
如果不是 为什么每个人都相信它
If it wasn't, why would everybody believe in it?
它会来的 谢谢 我能看看吗
It would have come, please. Can I see that?
我是个歌♥手 我们认为事情就是这样
I'm a I'm uh singer. And we think that's the way it is.
那里发生了什么 你一直在找你自己
What's going on there? You are been looking for you.
你的车已经停了 这是什么
Your car is already. What's the Send up.
送你 收拾好装备 你就可以出发了
Deliver you, packing up your gear, you are good to go.
我说 送人的地方不要收你的车或货车的钱
I said, where you send don't charge for your car or your van.
来吧 嘿 你能穿上吗
Come on, hey, will you fit on?
孩子们做了什么 找到了这个属于我的家
What the kid do? Found this home that belongs to me.
他从市中心的另一个尼尔那里偷来的
He stole it from the other neil downtown.
疯了 你在做什么 这是公平的办法
Crazy. What are you doing? It's the fair way.
我们每个人都有自己的后院
We each take care of our own backyard here.
野兽不能容忍♥音乐 野兽 你到底在说什么
The beast won't tolerate music. Beast, what the hell are you talking about?
我们说的是野兽 MR 它被音乐唤醒 然后它杀死 不只是有罪的人 任何在它的道路上的人
We're talking about the beast. MR it's awakened by music, and then it kills, and not just the guilty, anyone, anyone in its path.
这就是为什么我们不能在这里放音乐
That's why we can't have music here.
我们不是坏人 是我们送的
We're not bad people who send them.
这是真的 我们在这里生活得很好 但就像我说的 这是有代价的
It's true. We have a good life here, but like I told you, there's a price.
我怎么能让蒂姆害死 天知道会害死多少人
How can I let Tim cause the death of, who knows, how many people would that be?
对吧 他以前也暖和过 这是正确的方法
Right? He's been warm before. MR it's the right way.
这是你看到它的唯一方式
It's the only way have you seen it?
有人看过吗 我们看不到它
Has anyone ever seen it? We don't see it.
因为我们不打扰它
MR Because we don't bother it.
一百五十多年来没有人见过它 但我们知道 对吧
No one has seen it in over a hundred and 50 years, but we know right?
它的故事已代代相传
Stories of it have been handed down for generation.
故事到底是什么 民间传说 愚昧迷信
Stories exactly? Folk tales, ignorant superstitions.
你错了 野兽是个神话
You're wrong. The beast is a myth.
你禁止音乐 为什么 因为音乐让你感到快乐 狂喜 渴望 性♥欲♥
You forbid music. Why? Because music makes you feel joy, ecstasy, longing, sexual desire.
这些都是音乐带来的感觉 而这正是你所害怕的
Those are all feelings that music brings, and that's what you're afraid of.
所以你用这个安抚自己
So you pacify yourself with this
荒谬的神话 如果你为了保护你的文明宁静 你可以杀了你自己的孩子
absurd myth, and you do anything to preserve your cultified serenity, you can kill your own children.
那不是先生 我知道看起来像这样 但那不是
That ain't Mr. I know it might look like that, but that ain't it.
跪下 亲爱的
Kneel down, sweetheart.
让你妹妹尽她的责任 否则
Let your sister do her duty, or the rest of
我们得把你按住
us will have to hold you down.
抓好了 别医生不是野兽
Grab All right, don't doctor is no beast.
你就是野兽 你们所有人
You are the beast. All of you.
我们派人看看我
we send a look at me.
我们的贫穷 说 像我一样发财吧
Our poverty. Say, go rich like me.
野兽在哪里 我说 你听到音乐了
Where's the beast? I say, you heard the music.
那该死的野兽在哪里 如果他是对的呢
Where's the damn beast? What if he is right?
如果我们就是我想要的野兽呢
What if we are the beast I want?
曾经迷失 但现在我被找回
Was lost, but now I'm found.
曾经是瞎子 但现在我能看清高度
Was blind, but now I see for a height.
歌♥手 是恩典教会了我的心恐惧 愤怒 真正的恐惧
Singer. It was grace that taught my heart to fear, angry, my fear really.
哦 同意 我生的第一个孩子很棒
Oh, agree. My 1st baby I made great.
这声音有多甜 比方说 像我一样
How sweet the sound? Let's say, like me.
哦 为什么我想看到你下次看到嘲笑别人的信仰 记住 每个传说背后都有一个上校的事实
Oh, why did I like to see you next time you see scoff at someone else's beliefs, remember, behind every legend is a colonel of fact.
歌♥手 是的
Singer, yeah.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表