剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
歌♥手
Singer
歌♥手
singer
斯蒂尔曼中尉长着一张英雄的脸 但大多数英雄只需要经历一次地狱
lieutenantele Stillman has the face of a hero, but most heroes only have to live through hell once.
七个月前 美国和世界在一条沙子上划清了界限
Seven months ago, america and the world a line in the sand.
今晚 战斗已经开始
Tonight, the battle has been joined.
走了 没有去 当你们晚上安然入睡时 当你们在自♥由♥的蓝天下漫步在主街时 请记住那些为我们的自♥由♥付出代价的人
Go. Go no. And when you sleep safely in your bed at night, or when you walk down Main Street under the blue skies of liberty, remember the ones who paid the price for our freedom.
所以 让我们再一次感谢我们家乡的英雄们尽情享受节日 假装这里的佃农中尉
So once again, let us all thank our hometown heroes and enjoy the festivities, pretending Lieutenant Tenant stillman over here.
看看钱 真厉害 先生 你在这里要做什么
Look at money. Sharp, sir. What are you going to do in here?
我们去喝杯啤酒 等下我们去酒馆
Let's go have a beer Later we get the tavern.
什么时间 别担心 先生 我们会找到的
What time? Don't worry, sir, we'll find it.
如果朝鲜战争不是一场战争 我想知道那到底是什么
If Korea wasn't a war, I like to know what the hell it is.
朝鲜战争是联♥合♥国♥警♥察♥的行动 估计不是正式战争
Korea was a UN police action, guss not an official war.
自二战以来 我们还没有真正宣布赢过任何人
We haven't actually declared a damn won anybody since World War II.
东南亚冲突叫什么名字
And what is the name the Southeast Asia Conflict?
有人来找过我吗
Anybody been in here looking for me?
我不知道 还记得波斯尼亚事件吗 我们顺便在他们的种族灭绝车上投下了大约一吨♥巴西炸♥弹♥
Not that I know. Remember the Bosnian incident, where we incidentally dropped about a Brazilian tons of bombs on their genocidelasses?
国会从未向他们宣战
Congress never declared war and them either.
他们倒下了 你管那个小射击比赛叫什么
They down, What did you call that little shooting match?
你参与了 猛烈抨击他们 谢谢你 萨♥达♥姆♥
You involved slam them. Thank you, saddam.
然后我们让萨♥达♥姆♥的屁♥股♥从记录中消失了
And then we let saddam's ass off the book.
我们应该直接进军巴格达把他吊死在最高的棕榈树上
We should have marched straight into Baghdad and hung him from the highest palm tree.
你在等我以前手下的人 他们今天突然来野餐
You waiting on Some guys from my old outfit, they showed up today to picnic out of the blue.
就像这样 他们说他们会来的
It's like that. They said they'd be here, you know.
但这些人是你救的
But these the guys you saved down.
我不知道该不该说再说一遍 你是个英雄
I don't know if I would say say, again, you're a hero.
你为什么不说呢 尽了我的责任
Why shouldn't you say it? Did my duty.
戴尔救了他的整个小队 盖斯 他们不喜欢把他拖回家
Dale saved his whole squad. Gus, they don't like to tow his home.
也许你的老朋友能帮你找份工作
Maybe one of those old buddies help you get a job.
是啊 我不会拒绝的 当他们来的时候 他们说他们会在这里 他们就会在这里
Yeah, I wouldn't say no. When they come look, they said they be here, they'll be here.
我开了一盏灯 请和我的爱一起走进甜点
I get a light. Please go into dessert with my love.
斯凯喜欢帮助我 好了 我们的位置在哪里
Sky loves help me. All right, what's our positions are?
我得到7904
I go make seven, nine, zero, four.
是的 来了 你读书吗 我们是一团乱麻
Yes. Come. Do you read? We are a tangle.
掩护我 我想我做不到
Cover me. I don't think I can.
是的 您可以覆盖参数
Yes, you can cover the parameter.
只要会动就开枪 山姆 最重要的是 别开枪打我
Shoot anything that moves. And Sam, most importantly, don't shoot me.
哦 好的 天啊 天啊 我们得快点 无线电
Oh, okay. Oh, god, god, god, we gotta do Come on, radios.
超视距 很好 我们会没事的
Bloser. Good. We're going to be fine.
我们的人会找到我们的
Our guys are going to find us.
不会有事的 吉米 我向地球保证
Oh, it's going to be all right, jimmy, I promise Earth.
今天你想抽烟吗 我不抽烟
Today you want a cigarette? I don't smoke.
是的 要一杯淡啤酒 还没有打火机
Yes, for a light beer. Not a lighter yet.
肚子 戴尔 什么样的药最受欢迎
Tummy. Hey, dale, what kind of pills be popular?
维生素 维生素 见鬼 什么维生素
Vitamins. Vitamins, my ass. What kind of Vitamins?
核心矿物质和营养物质 来自我的脑海
Central minerals and nutrients, from my mind?
英国 是的 我还好 我真希望那些人能来
UK, yeah, I'm okay. I just wish those guys would get here.
我以为他们已经到了
I thought they'd be here by now.
嘿 克莱尔 他听说有个老头想要性药吗
Hey, claire. He hear the one about the old man that wanted that sex drug?
医生说 埃里克 等一下性药丸
Doctor said, eric, hold for that sex pill.
他说 天哪 我不想当第二名
He said, god, I don't want it for 2nd.
我只想停下来 是的 歌♥手
I just want to stop. Yeah, singer.
约翰 她想把你弄出去
Now, john, she try to get you out of here.
吉米变得太坏了 我们必须离开他
Now, jimmie turned too bad. We have to leave him.
我们不能移♥动♥他 我去找人帮忙
We can't move him. I'm gonna go get help.
待在这里 我马上回来 歌♥手艾薇儿
Stay here. I'll be back. Singer Avril Yeah.
歌♥手 啊 歌♥手 亲爱的你一切都好
Singer. Ah. Singer. Dear you are all right.
如果你被抓了 你不会说我没事 你确定要看医生吗
You get something caught you wouldn't pipe do I'm OK, are you sure you want a doctor?
不 也许我该叫急救
No, maybe I should call the EMS.
我不需要看医生 我很好
I don't need a doctor. I'm fine.
我们有点小插曲
We had some kind of episode.
我很好 我只是 我没事
I'm fine. I just, I'm fine.
我刚上了魔咒 我不会用2英尺走路
I just had a spell. I don't walk on my 2 FT.
我很好 我不知道 你不能这么做
I'm just fine. I don't know you can't do that.
歌♥手
Singer.
歌♥手 欢迎来到地狱 朋友
Singer. Welcome to hell, my friend.
你玩过俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌吗 机会很大 我的朋友
You ever played Russian roulette? The odds are fantastic, my friend.
一颗子弹 就有五次机会赢 这就是为什么我更喜欢伊♥拉♥克♥轮盘 因为在我的游戏里 我们有五颗子弹 只有一次机会你的盘子在哪里
One bullet, five chances to win, which is why I prefer Iraqi roulette, because in my game, we have five bullets and only one chance to Where is your plate?
中尉 我说了我不知道
Lieutenant? I told you I don't know.
我在毒气袭击中迷路了
I got lost in the gas attack.
你是他们的指挥官 你肯定知道他们的立场
You're their commanding officer. Surely you know their position.
你真幸运 告诉我 这场战争是为了什么
You are very good luck. Tell me, what is this war about?
你们为什么要轰炸我们的城市
Why are you bombing our cities?
你入侵了科威特 这仅仅是因为石油吗
You invaded Kuwait. Is this just about oil?
就这些吗 我被吸了一口 我说 摩擦到我们的下一个和石油产品
Is that all? I'm sucked bit I say, rub to our next and petroleum products.
你只需要问问 你剩下的人呢
All you have to do is ask, where are the rest of your men?
我说了我不去
I told you I don't go.
你还没有任何感觉 我要告诉你我们晚上不能去了 副队
You haven't felt anything yet, and I'm going to tell you we can't go evening, lieutenant.
天啊 天啊 我就知道
Oh my God, oh my God, I knew it.
我已经等了你们一晚上了 但我知道你们早就会让我失望了
I've been waiting all night for you guys, but I knew you would have let me down long time.
不 你看 先生 天哪 感觉就像发生在昨天 不是吗
No, see, sir, my God, it feels like yesterday, don't you?
不是说你一点都没变吗
Not that you have changed at all?
你最近怎么样 先生
How the hell you been sir?
我写不出来 你知道的 回忆
I can't write it. You know, the memories.
嘿 伙计们 你们都能见面了 为什么不联♥系♥呢
Hey guys. Get to see guys, why haven't you kept in touch?
先生我吗 你们呢
Sir me? What about you guys?
不管怎样 你们看起来棒极了
Come on anyway, you guys look fantastic.
你看起来非常富有 你们有工作吗
You look downright prosperous. You guys got jobs or anything?
什么吗 你给我介绍了什么
Anything? You hook me up with?
照顾好我 我们现在得谈谈这事
Take care of me. What we have to talk about that now.
我就忘了它吧 沙漠风暴中最好的装备去不寻常的山谷Buckwatch
I'll forget about it. The best damn outfit in desert storm to uncommon valley the Buckwatch.
你到了吗 先生 是啊 真漂亮 先生
You got there? Sir? Yeah, that's a beauty, sir.
当然 碑文上写着什么 非常nonscription
Sure. What's the inscriptions say? Very nonscription.
怎么了 可能是药物的问题
What's wrong? It's probably this medication.
这让我很兴奋 他们说我患有创伤后应激障碍
It got me on. They say I PTSD,
分一个
PTS one,
创伤后应激障碍 这是一个双向乐队
post Traumatic Stress disorder. It's a band two way
说我自从沃伦之后就没睡过一觉
saying I haven't had a decent night sleep since the Warren.
你手抖的就是这个吗
Is that what your hands are shaking?
老实说 你知道 有时候唯一能让我活下去的就是生活
The tenant Honestly, you know, sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is going on
像这样正确的事情 告诉我们发生了什么 先生
the right thing like that. Tell us what happened there, sir.
你知道他们怎么说吗 先生
You know what they say, sir?
这有助于谈论我能说我为每年一次免费热狗里的漂亮丝带而去了地狱吗
It helps to talk about Can I say I went to hell with that to give me some pretty ribbons in a free hot dog once a year.
现在 告诉我们到底发生了什么
Now, tell us what really happened.
说实话 是啊 告诉我们 长官 你是在说告诉我们你为什么在炮火中丢下你的军队
Tell the truth. Yeah, tell us, sir, be talking about Tell us why you abandon your troops under fire.
放弃你 我从共同的勇气中获得了一种金属
Abandon you. I got a metal from common valor.
你是我的一个普通颜色
You were a common color me.
我冒着生命危险救你
I risk my life trying to save you.
男人 如果你救了他 我们为什么会死
Man. If you save this sir, why are we dead?
你从没想过要知道我们发生了什么事 是吗 先生
You never bothered to find out what happened to us, did you, sir?
你不想参加吗 你知道你都经历了什么吗
You don't want to enter? You know exactly what you went through?
继续 吉米 告诉他我们的车撞到地雷了
Go ahead, jimmy. Tell him our vehicle hit a land mine.
吉米受伤了 我们遭到了攻击
Jimmy was injured. We came under fire.
哦 真有你的 很好 亲爱的上帝 你是一个不同的本地助手
Oh, good for you. Good now the ones, dear God, you're a different native assistant here.
我们遭到毒气袭击 长官
We came under gas attack, sir.
在伊朗 我被抓了 受到了严刑拷打
In Iran, I was captured a torture.
你从没被折磨过 中尉 你不知道
You were never tortured, lieutenant. You don't know?
好吧 你当时不在场 你看到别人被折磨吗
All right, you weren't there. You watch someone else being tortured?
是的 歌♥手 哈哈 他们从来没碰过你
Yes, singer. Ha, ha. They never laid a hand on you.
你希望同样的事情发生在你身上吗
Do you want the same thing to happen to you?
这就是他们剩下的一切
This is all it's left of them.
现在 告诉我你的朋友们在哪里吧
Now, why don't you tell me where your friends are?
我走了 图7 九 零 四
I go. Picture seven. Nine, zero, four.
你知道伊♥拉♥克♥人过什么节日吗
Do you know what the Iraqis day?
不 我想知道 谢谢你
No, I wanna know. Thank you.
现在 先生 你该和你的人汇合了 先生
And here, sir, it's time for you to rejoin your men, sir.
歌♥手 歌♥手 再问一次
Singer, singer. Where one more time?
叫救护车
There call an ambulance?
你好
Hello,
已经死了 枪在哪里 最伟大的英雄主义不是直面敌人
is dead. Where's the gun? The greatest heroism isn't facing the enemy.
那就是面对真♥相♥ 真理不再被俘虏
It's facing the truth. Truth takes no more prisoners.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表