剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
奥斯古德先生 即使你说的是真的 那人是职业辩护人 如果他服过刑 他就有权利
MR Osgood. Even if what you say is true, and the man is a pro defender, if he's done his time, he's got rights.
我们的权利呢 那我们女儿的权利呢
And what about our rights? What about our daughters rights?
你女儿闯进了他家
Your daughter broke into his house.
我不能和你们一起逮捕他 你们应该保护我们的
I can't arrest him with you people, you're supposed to protect us.
所以一切都好 一切都好
So it's all, it's all right.
就拿那个潮湿的玩具吧 我看过一部电影 一个人把一个威胁他家人的罪犯打得半死
Just take the damp toy. I saw this movie once where this guy hearts and bugs beat the hell out of this convict that was threatening his family.
你是个律师 你肯定认识什么人
You're a lawyer, you must know someone.
我是做不动产法的 那我们自己来
I'm in real estate law. Then we'll do it ourselves.
是啊 我们会因为盐电池罪进监狱 然后
Yeah, we've go to prison for salt battery, then we'll
别让他报♥警♥就行了
just make it so he can't call the police.
你在说什么 你以为我在说什么
What are you talking about? What do you think I'm talking about?
看 这个小宝贝 它不配活下去
Look, this nabble. It doesn't deserve to live.
你疯了 你差点失去你的女儿
You're crazy. You almost lost your daughter.
我不能失去妈妈 醒醒 律师
I'm not losing mom. Wake up, counselor.
没人能拯救我们的家庭
No one else is saving our families.
我的人生 我是按规矩来的
Well, my life, I play by the rules.
当规则不再起作用时 你会怎么做
What do you do when the rules don't work anymore?
歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手 管理 歌♥手 管理
Singer. Singer. Singer. Admin. Singer. Admin.
今天我在中午 我在夏天 我在夏天的那天 我不确定我们一定要做这个 我们要做这个 我们要做这个 这个 还有这个
Singer Today I'm in the middle of the day, and I'm in the summer, and the day I'm in the summer, I'm not sure we're going to have to do this, and we're going to do this, and we're going to do this, and this, and this.
歌♥手 你听过康查萨吗 当然 我们都在公♥寓♥里打牌
Singer, you heard the Kangchasa? Sure, we all, we're playing cards in our condo.
你们所有人 是的 所有这些
All of you? Yeah, all of this.
我以为是一辆车向后开火 所以没人看见
I thought it was a car back firing, so no one saw anything.
不 不 先生 好的 谢谢
No, no, sir. Alright, thank you.
你好 罗斯科先生 你好 警官 可怕的事情
Hello, mr Roscoe. Hello officer. Terrible thing.
可怕的事情 在这样的社区很少见
Terrible thing. Pretty rare with this kind of a neighborhood.
顺便说一句 我想 我听说过很少有人有破坏公物的问题 因为一个受害者的车在车♥库♥里被砸得稀里哗啦
Oh, incidentally, few people having any kind of problem with vandalism, I thought, I've heard of, because a victim's car was all bashed to hell down there in the garage.
我猜一定是有人对他怀恨在心
I guess somebody must have had it in for him.
赌债 也许不可能是别的原因 对吧
Gambling debts. Maybe couldn't have been anything else, could it?
Rosby先生
MR Rosby
这对你来说是件好事 你在和你的朋友打牌
Well, good thing for you. You are playing cards with your friends?
是啊 对我来说是件好事 晚安 各位
Yeah, good thing for me. Good night.
罗斯林先生一个晚上 官 嘿 老虎
MR Rosling A night. Officer. Hey, tiger.
我在我的科学家身上押了一百
I got a hundred on my scientist.
你的拼写考试不是总得100分吗
Don't you always get a hundred on your spelling tests?
我曾经得了98分 真是个好消息
I got 98 once. Really good news.
我的拼写测验得了100分
I got 100 on my spelling test.
是的 我知道 我没有冰淇淋吃
Yeah, I know. I don't get some ice cream.
嗨 安妮 我已经在问了 它是什么
Hi, annie. I'm already asking, what is it?
怎么了 这是要通知你 我们之前的信把性犯罪者爱德华·内维尔的新地址认错为奥特里尔街24 6号♥ 公♥寓♥02 21
What's wrong? Police Department This is to inform you that our previous letter misidentified the new address of sex offender Edward Neville as two four six Oteril Street, apartment 02:21.
正确的地址应该是公♥寓♥到12
The correct address should have read Apartment to twelve.
给您带来不便 我们深表歉意 这可能导致你一直都不是他
We regret any inconvenience. This may have caused you It wasn't him at all time.
不是他 怎么了 还有别的爸爸吗
It wasn't him. What's wrong? Is there another dad?
谁是袋子说 爸爸
Who is the baggye said, dad.
是谁呀 爸爸 爸爸 这家伙是谁
Who is it? Dad? Dad? Who's the guy?
托拉尔街2460号♥仍然住着一个怪物
There's still a monster living at 2460 Toral Street.
每次照镜子的时候 我都很好 会看到的
Every time he looks in the mirror, I's good, will see it.
我爱你 歌♥手哦
I love you. Singer Oh.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表