剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
不 当然不是 亲爱的 她有时只是粗心大意
No, of course not, dear. She's just careless sometimes.
别忘了 粗心大意 现在是午饭时间
Don't forget thatless and thoughtless. It's lunchtime.
进来吧 做点有用的事
Come inside and make yourself useful.
最近 我一看到我妈就想捅她一刀
Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her.
反复 以前的电视节目里有个女孩说过
Repeatedly. A girl on some old TV show said that once.
我不确定我会阻止它
Not so sure I'd stop it.
妈妈认为
Mom thought
就这一天 讨厌这个地方
for the day. Hate this place.
相反 不管我有多讨厌这个地方 这里的风景确实很美
And counterpoint, no matter how much I hate this place, sure does have a phenomenal view.
每当我觉得我不能再待在这里的时候 我就会觉得不可思议
It's uncanny whenever I'm feeling like I just can't handle being here anymore.
他总是在假期终于结束的时候出现 但这还不够快
He always shows when this vacation's finally over, which won't be soon enough.
他是唯一能让我心软的人
He's the only thing I'll really MS.
不过他不会注意到 亨利 进来
Not that he'd notice. Henry, get in here.
你有孩子要养 是的 亲爱的 你想把我儿子变成一个权力狂
You've got children to raise. And yes, dear, what are you trying to turn my son into a power maniac?
他照亮了后院 他没有阻止我
He lit up the backyard. He didn't stop me.
不 爸爸 体罚在这个州是合法的
No, dad, corporal punishment is legal in this state.
你怎么能这么说
Don't you even suggest such a thing.
他七岁了 我们可以跟他们讲道理 而不是说教
He's seven years old. We can reason with them, and we will don't lecture.
很甜 对吧 妈妈吗 没错 亲爱的
It's sweet, right? Mommy? That's right, sweetie.
你知道布莱恩有多好奇
You know how inquisitive Brian is.
不要到处放诱惑 对不起 不会再发生了
Stop leaving temptations lying around. Sorry, it won't happen again.
爸爸 这是妈妈说的话的可悲反映
Dad. A tiny pathetic reflection of whatever mother says.
也许这就是她嫁给他的原因
Maybe that's why she married him.
他说他买♥♥了这栋房♥子是为了给我们一个可以离开的地方
He says he bought this house to give us a place to get away.
有时候我在想他真正想要的是离开我们
Sometimes I think what he really wanted to get away from us.
你要去哪儿 刚收到
Where are you going outside? It just came in.
我要给杂工拿点喝的
I'm just gonna offer the handyman something a drink.
你离他远点 他是来工作的 好让你父亲休息一下
You stay away from him. He's here to work so your father can get some rest.
我绝对可以用剩下的
I can definitely use the rest.
这是正确的 我坐了下来 和你的家人享受一顿饭
That's right. I sit down. Enjoy a meal with your family.
别弯腰驼背 他从不跟任何人说话
Don't slouch. He never talks to anyone.
也许只是不喜欢说话
Maybe just doesn't like to talk.
沉默中有一些完美的东西
There's something perfect in the silence.
我不需要找语言来告诉他们他有多漂亮
I don't have to find the words to tell them how beautiful he is.
我不用听他说 但在他看来我不是那样的人
I don't have to hear him say, but I don't look that way to him.
一阵厌倦的沉默 我说 你好 我要说 不 不 他没有从我身边走过
A tired of silence, I said, hello, and I'm going to say, no, no, he didn't walk past me.
他从我身边走过 他肯定是个鬼魂什么的
He walked through me. He must be a ghost or something.
妈妈说 有消息说金是鬼魂
Mommy says, there's message King is ghosts.
我听你妈妈说过 亲爱的
I have heard your mother say that, honey.
那又怎样 爸爸 这一点没有改变 这在我身上发生过
So what? Dad? That didn't change, which has happened to me out there.
我是说 我们之前就应该注意到这一点
I mean, we should have noticed this before.
他一直在这里工作
He's constantly doing work around here.
但真的有什么事能做成吗
But does anything ever really get done?
不 他一定已经死了 出于某种原因 他不能离开
No, he must have died. And for some reason, he can't leave.
你知道 这太荒谬了 他是个鬼
You know, this is ridiculous. He's a ghost.
没有别的解释了 当然有
There's no other explanation. Sure there is.
你就是在说谎 沙阿 别这么跟你弟弟说话 尤其是他说得对的时候
You're lying. Shah, don't you talk to your brother like that, especially when he's right.
你可能在说谎 我为什么要撒谎
You could be lying. Why would I lie about this?
因为你需要关注 因为你很无聊
Because you need attention, because you're bored.
我怎么知道你脑子里在想什么
How am I supposed to know what goes on inside that head of yours?
多跟那傻♥逼♥录音机说话 少做作业
Talk to that stupid recorder more than you do your homework.
至少录音机还能听我说话
At least the tape recorder listens to me.
马上把美国带到海边 然后向海鸥扔石头
Carry America down to the water and throw rocks at the seagulls in a minute.
你不应该伤害动物 为什么 因为它是病态的小怪物
You shouldn't hurt animals. Why? Cause it's sicky little freak.
我没有学过语言 我知道发生了什么
No language I've done. I know what happened.
我知道我看到了什么 如果这对你们来说还不够好 我不在乎
I know what I saw. And if that's not good enough for you guys, I don't care.
以前已经够糟了 但现在我无法把他从我的脑海中抹去
It was bad enough before, but now I can't get him out of my head.
也许是因为当你知道你不能拥有某样东西时 你会更加想要它
Maybe it's because when you know you can't have something, you want it that much more.
也许是好奇 也许只是对一个无法感受的人更容易有感觉
Maybe it's curiosity, or maybe it's just easier to feel for someone who can't feel back.
你不必担心被拒绝 尤其是当他们已经死了的时候
You don't have to worry about getting rejected, especially when they're already dead.
歌♥手 我就是那个人
Singer I'm going to be the one.
我让一个人刮胡子 多久以前
I got a guy shaving. How long ago?
1020 30年了你一直在这里吗
1020, 30 years have you been here all this time?
你怎么死的 你看不见我吗
How did you die? Can't you see me?
在这里吗 你可以看到我
Right here? You can see me.
我等了你这么久才注意到我
I've waited so long for you to notice me.
你要去哪里 不 别丢下我一个人
Where are you going? No, don't leave me alone.
我就是那个人 就是这个
I'm the one. That's the one.
茱莉亚 你还好吗
Oh, julia, are you all right?
我好像听到你在哭
I thought I heard you crying.
我没有哭 不 你当然是
I wasn't crying. No, of course you were.
你为什么不相信我说的一切
Why don't you believe anything I tell you?
我想去 但有时候你太亢奋了 会觉得自己疯了
I want to. But sometimes you're so high strong you think of crazy.
不 听着 直到我知道你不喜欢待在这里 但你父亲喜欢安静 他需要休息
No. Look till I know you don't like being here, but your father likes the quiet and he needs some rest.
这是一个度假的好地方
This is a beautiful place to spend a vacation.
再过几周就好了
It's only for a few more weeks.
你可以学着去喜欢它
You could learn to like it.
这个地方不是问题所在 不管我现在怎么想他 他还是不露面
This place isn't the problem. No matter how hard I think about him now, he still won't show himself.
我知道我把他吓跑了
I know I scared him off.
我吓走了一个鬼 如果布莱恩在那里 他可能会说 我的脸把他吓跑了
I scared away a ghost. If Brian had been there, he probably would have said, my face scared him off.
我非常想和他谈谈
I wanted so desperately to talk to him.
我想这就是为什么我一开始就能让他见我
I suppose that's why I was able to get him to see me in the 1st place.
我必须再见到他
I have to see him again.
你是
You are the
坏的打算
worst.
这是我人生中第一次 我不是
For the 1st time in my life, I wasn't
害怕死亡 一根绳子
afraid to die. A rope
紧紧地掐住我的喉咙 一把剃刀 两道闪电划过我的手腕 只要有用就行
snapping tight around my throat, a razor, two quick flashes across my wrist, whatever works.
只是短暂的一瞬间 几条小小溪
Just a brief moment, a few little creek
你没有这个权利 你想要的
You had no right. You want
去死 你想要
to die. You want to
自杀吧 这样你就可以加入你想象中的某个虚构的世界
kill yourself so you can join some figment of your imagination.
他是真实的 比你们任何人都真实
He's real, more real than any of you.
我不会伤害自己的 怎么进去
I'm not gonna hurting me. How get in there.
我不会让你放弃自己的生活
I'm not going to let you throw your life away.
我妻子 她会没事的
My wife, she'll be all right.
什么 请 我要见你
What? Please. I need to see you.
歌♥手 对不起 歌♥手哇 晚安 各位
Singer I'm sorry. Singer Wow. Good night.
有趣 歌♥手 请带我一起去
Interesting. Singer. Please take me with you.
你好 我想当歌♥手 歌♥手我爱你
Hello. I want to singer. Singer I love you.
你知道吗 停止 我希望不打扰你
You know what? Stop. I hope to leave you alone.
你想要回房♥子 请让我爱你
You want the house back? 5 YD Let me love please.
你怎么了 人们对头脑迟钝的绅士评头论足
What's wrong with you? People Judge a gentry of thick heads.
我只想一个人静静
All I want is be left alone.
你们都不明白吗
Don't you understand all of you?
爸爸 谢谢你
Dad? Thank you.
好了 最后 我喊到嗓子都哑了
Well, at last, I called until my voice
是马 我不知道你以为你是谁
was Horse. I don't know who you think you are?
是的 那是
Yeah, that's
她说的话 是你 对吧
what she said. It was you, wasn't it?
你真的做到了 我不知道怎么做布赖恩匹配
You actually did it. I didn't know anything how to do a brian matches.
我不应该玩火柴
I'm not supposed to play with matches.
你烧了我们的房♥子 布莱恩
You burned down our house, brian.
我说 我做到了 我做到了
I said, I did it. I did it.
我做到了 我明白了
I did it. I get it.
我没有 我明白了 我明白了
I didn't I get it. I get it.
肯定是杂工在我们死后买♥♥的
The handyman must have bought this place after we died.
他只是想弥补一下
He's just trying to fix it up.
他不是我们这样的鬼魂
He's not the ghost we are.
我们在缠着他 这不是真的
We're haunting him. That isn't true.
难怪你一看到我就会害怕
No wonder why you couldn't look at me without being terrified.
我是个怪物怪物只会烧尸体
I'm a monster Where monsters just burn corpses?
这是无稽之谈 你是一个爱年轻的女人 妈妈 你能坐下来吃午饭吗
That's nonsense. You're a love a young woman, mom, would you sit down and eat your lunch?
这不是真的 茱莉亚 这房♥子是我们住的地方
This isn't real, julia. This house is where we live.
这是唯一重要的现实
That's the only reality that matters.
你为什么要夺走这一切
Why are you trying to take this away from us?
哦 我没有 这是事实
Oh, I'm not. Is the truth.
真♥相♥是你想要的
The truth is whatever you want it to be.
我们是一家人 丈夫 妻子 儿子和可爱的小女儿
We're a family here, a husband, a wife, a son and a lovely young daughter.
你所要做的就是相信这一点
All you have to do is believe that too.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表