剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
我母亲的父亲在你们的脑海中死去 在黑暗中窒息而死
My mother's father died in your minds, choking to death in the darkness.
哦 所以这是私人恩怨 你想知道影子是什么吗
Oh, so this is personal. You want to know what the shadows are?
多萝西 黑暗的思想 黑暗的心像坚硬的一样冰冷和黑色
Dorothys? Dark thoughts, dark hearts as hard as the very cold and as black.
随着人类善良之光陷入贪婪 阴影也越来越长
And as the light of human kindness sank into greed, the shadows grew longer.
你们家族几代人的邪恶 表现为自取灭亡 邪恶逃避光明 却在黑暗中聚集 随时准备撕裂吞噬
Generations of your family's evil, manifest in taking on its own life, evil fleeing the light, but gathered in the darks, ready to rip and tear and devour.
出去 出去 接受这份工作吧
Get out. Get out. Take the offer.
你不必生活在恐惧中
You dont have to live in fear.
你知道吗 你是对的吗 我不知道 因为那些影子就是这样的
You know what? You're right? I don't know, because that's what those shadows are.
恐惧 对伟大的恐惧 你们整个镇子 你们这些可怜的小人物
Fear, fear of greatness. You this whole town, you miserable little people.
你一无所有 你一无所有
You nothing, and you have nothing.
你以为你能让我感到内疚就因为我拥有这一切 你这个傻老头
And you think that you can make me feel guilty because I have all this, you silly old man.
现在我明白为什么露西是这样的人了这样我们就能永远拥抱自己的伟大 对得起他的名字
Now I see why Lucy is one that's so we'd always be able to embrace our greatness and be worthy of his name.
滚出我的地盘 说得好
Get off my property. Speak well.
我们的血越来越少 车轮越来越弱 影子越来越强
MR Our blood thinned down the line, our wheels got weaker, the shadows got stronger.
实践的歌♥手 所以我们认为我们必须要看一看 强烈的光线 杀死阴影
Practice Singer. So we think that we're going to have to have a look, intense light, kill the shadows.
我们可以打败他们 我们可以打败他们
We could beat them. We could beat them.
现在 这是最后一个
Now, here's the last of them.
他一定很喜欢鸟 不 不完全是
Must have really liked birds. No, not really.
我要去动物园 歌♥手
I'm going to the zoo. Singer,
歌♥手
singer,
歌♥手
singer,
歌♥手 这杯敬你 卢修斯 我会让你骄傲的 我保证
singer. Here's to you, lucius. I'm going to make you proud, I promise.
好了 画上阴影 沿着大厅走
Okay, bring on the shadow. English Coming down the hall.
在楼下 来 来 来
Coming downstairs. Come on, come on, come on.
追随黑暗 来吧 跟着黑暗进入管子
Follow the darkness. Come on, follow the darkness into the tube.
我有东西要给你 来吧 来吧 再来一点
I got something for you. Come on, come on, just a little bit more.
你要我吗 我就在这儿等着呢
You want me? I'm waiting right here.
来吧 我哪也不去
Come on. I'm not going anywhere.
继续来 继续来 喂孩子
Keep coming, keep coming. Feed the baby.
给你们的小惊喜
A little surprise for you boys.
你喜欢偷偷接近别人
You like sneaking up on people?
我们再来一点
Let's go a little bit more.
我们走吧 来吧 突然之间 你们这些混♥蛋♥ 你们真的三重了
Let's go. Come on. Suddenly, you bastards, you're really triple.
你什么都没有 没什么 没什么 没什么 重复
You're nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Repeat.
我赢了你和我 卢修斯 都是一样的
I'm a winning You and me, lucius, were made the same stuff.
相同的血液 太好了 你检查交通灯了吗
Same blood. Great. Did you check the lights?
该检查车灯了
It's time to check the lights.
你听到了吗 你检查过灯了吗
Did you hear me? Did you check the lights yet?
是的 惠顿先生 我检查一下灯光
Yes. Mr Whitton, I check the lights.
我们再去检查一遍 你这个白♥痴♥
We'll go check them again. You idiot.
我付你多少钱确保你检查每一个红绿灯
What do I pay you for Make sure you check every single light.
别把我留在这里 别把我蒙在鼓里
Don't leave me here. Don't leave me in the dark.
哈洛·温顿有钱有势之王 他是所有孩子的主人
Harlow Winton man of means the lord of the manner, master of all he sees children.
歌♥手
Singer.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表