剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
女士 谢天谢地 温迪不在 凯蒂 过来坐下
Ma'am. You know, thank God, wendy wasn't there, katy, come sit down.
他跟你说什么了吗
Did he say anything to you?
不 他一个字也没说
No, he didn't say a word.
告诉过你 那太冷了 所以我们希望我们应该去医院
Told you, that's too cold. So we hope maybe we should go to the hospital.
不 我觉得这是个好主意
No, I think that might be a good idea.
我说 不 我不喜欢医生
I said, no, I don't like doctors.
我不去医院
I'm not going to a hospital.
好吧 好吧 那我们不去了
Ok Okay, we won't go then.
听着 我还有很多事要办 如果你忙完了 我真的很想继续我的工作
Look, I have a lot of errands to run, so if you're done, I just would really love to get on with my day.
凯 谢谢你 好吧 不 你拿着
Kay, thank you. Okay, no, you take it.
这是我的坚持 谢谢 我猜你们似乎喜欢同样的东西
It I's insist. Thanks. You seem to like the same things, I guess.
所以他们是女儿 没有人会吃公主水果
So they're a daughter. No one would eat princess fruits.
你女儿是吗 是吗 是什么
Is your daughter? Is it? Is?
我得走了 我哪也不去
I have to go. I'm not going anywhere.
带你远离这一切
Taking you away from all this.
你跟我来 凯特 歌♥手
You're coming with me. Kate. Singer.
我是歌♥手 我是歌♥手
I'm a singer, and I'm singer.
这没有任何意义 为什么会有人想要我的照片
It doesn't make any sense. Why would anyone want my pictures?
往好的方面想 至少你可以拿个新驾照了
Look on the bright side, at least you get to get a new driver license.
你驾照上的照片 一张真正的入狱照
Picture taken in your license, A real mug shot.
不是有趣的 他故意把我的钱包扔在这里
Not funny. He dumped my purse here deliberately.
他想吓唬我 他知道我住哪儿
He's trying to scare me. He knows where I live.
我可能还在这附近 看着扫出去
I could still be around here, somewhere, watching sweep out.
警♥察♥正在调查这件事
The police are all over this.
他们不会让你有事的
They're not gonna let anything happen to you.
我也是 超♥市♥发生了点事
Neither am I. Something happened at the supermarket.
有个男人总是买♥♥和我一样的东西
There was this man kept buying the same things I did.
然后他开始跟我说话
And then he started talking to me.
他说他要把我从凯蒂身边带走
He said he was going to take me away from all this Katy.
他知道我的名字 那家伙在勾引你
He knew my name. The guy was hitting on you.
不 不仅如此
No, it was more than that.
这是
It was
你是个美丽的女人 我不会让任何人带走你的
you were a beautiful woman. I'm not going to let anyone take you
任何地方 你已经把他带走了 为什么不呢
anywhere. You already take him. Why don't you?
你为什么不去做个头发
Why don't you go get your head done?
它总是放松的 不 我不能
That always relaxes. No, I can't.
我得去接温迪
I have to pick up Wendy.
她正在上钢琴课 你要做的就是忘记今天发生的一切
She is a piano lesson the Anything you have to do is forget today ever happened.
不 珍妮 你在吗 哦 我在找珍妮
No, jenny, are you here? Oh, I was looking for Jenny.
她不在这里 我要去接她的预约
she's not here. I'm taking her appointments.
我没有预约 但我希望用吹干的方式洗头
I didn't have an appointment, but I was hoping for shampoo in a blow dry.
我可以帮你处理
I can handle that for you.
正好是我最需要的一天
Ah, just when I needed top day.
你不知道吗 你有没有哪天觉得自己死了会更好
You have no idea? You have one of those days when you felt like you can be better off just dead?
我可以帮你处理
I can handle that for you.
不 我的天啊 珍妮 你在这里做什么
No. Now may me, my God, oh my God, jenny, what are you doing here?
开放吗 我一整天都没上班
Opening up? I've been closed all day.
你的前门已经开着了
Your front door was already open.
已经坏了好几个星期了 还有另一个造型师
That's been broken for weeks. There was another stylist.
她就在这里 看看我的头发
She was right here. Look at my hair.
他说 你觉得呢
So he went, what do you think?
我洗澡了 我告诉你 你就在这里
I washed myself? I'm telling you you somebody right here.
她想杀了我 谢谢你 宝贝
She tried to kill me. Thank you, baby.
你相信她真的被袭击了吗
Do you believe that she was really attacked?
我相信她相信我做了些调查
I believe she believed I did a little check up.
你妻子对她前夫申请了几张限制令
Your wife filed a couple of restraining orders on her ex husband.
他是那种想伤害她的人吗
Is he the kind of guy who tried to hurt her?
是的 但现在不是了 他去年去世了
Yeah, but not anymore. He died last year.
她不让我带她去别的地方
She wouldn't let me take her anywhere else.
我觉得很疯狂 我觉得你该说的是不要去医院亲爱的你今早撞到头了
I think crazy. What I do think you should say Not going to the hospital, honey, you hit your head this morning.
可能你只是有点困惑
It's just possible you're a little bit confused.
困惑的女人想杀了我
Confused the woman tried to kill me.
为什么会发生在我身上 一切都很好
Why it happened to me? Everything was fine.
我们的生活正是我想要的
Our life is exactly the way that I want to be.
那是快乐的 我不喜欢他开心吗
That was happy. I don't like is he happy?
我们什么时候没拿到球拍了
When have we not got the racket?
对不起 我很抱歉 我不是故意的
Sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to
你 所以 来吧 我
you. So, came on. I
我保证下次打得更好
promise I'll play better next time.
你想玩什么就玩什么
You can play whatever you want.
我的错
My fault.
嗨 蜂蜜 我想以山姆为名
hey, honey. I'd like to go under samanthesis.
睡一觉 我想他们可以安排
Fall asleep over I think they could be arranged.
我可以帮你做些我觉得安静点可以做的事
Could get you things I thought we could do with a little quiet.
我正在学习 只要准备几分钟
I'm learning. Just be a few minutes ready.
好吧 说兄弟 妈妈 妈妈 你好
Alright, say buddy, mom, mom. Hello.
你好 凯特 你是哪位 你知道这是谁
Hello, kate, who is this? You know who this is.
我不认为你犯了错误
I don't you made a mistake.
我们来接你 不 我不想去 求你了
We're coming to get you. No, I don't want to go, please.
你也阻止不了我们
And there's nothing you can do to stop us.
这是对紧急广播系统的一次测试
Singer The singers This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.
这只是个测试 歌♥手 她回来了
This is only a test. Singer she's coming around.
打开电♥话♥ 诺格拉姆可能会对艾薇·普希特下手
Open the line. Nogram might accane Ivy Push.
哇 歌♥手和我们一起来 嘿 歌♥手
Wow. Singer Coming with us. Hey, singer.
欢迎订婚 跟我来
Welcome to get engaged. Coming with me.
KBK 你哪也去不了 带你离开这一切 你跟我走
KBK you're not going anywhere. And taking you away from all this, you're coming with me.
你哪也别想去 我来接你
You're not going anywhere. I come to catch you.
歌♥手你好站 你 歌♥手 她回来了
Singer Hello station. You are. Singer she's coming around.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
凯特·沃登不喜欢那些被判有罪的杀人犯在昏迷中服完无期徒刑就像我们没饭吃了 神父 你知道她在
Kate Warden doesn't like its convicted murderers serving out their life sentences in a coma like We won't be eating after all, father, do you know what she's
她的前夫打了她一顿 她开枪打死了他
She shot her ex husband after he beat her so badly.
她流产了 她失去了一个女婴
She had a miscarriage. She lost a baby girl.
这不足为奇 她试图上吊自杀
It's no wonder. She tried to hang herself.
求你了 凯特 我不能让我走
Pray, kate, I can t Let me go.
我很抱歉我没有要求场地
I'm sorry I didn't ask for a site.
顾问 待会儿见
Consultant out. I'll see you later.
一开始很轻 后来注意剂量太大 她就会永远陷入昏迷
Started on light, came Watch the dosage too much, and she'll slip right back into that coma for good.
没有问题 哦 出什么事了吗
No problem. Oh, is something wrong?
你疼吗 辛格医生 很高兴看到你在笑
Are you in pain? Doctor Singer, it's so good to see you smiling.
我能为您做点什么吗
Is anything I can get for you?
有什么事吗 你知道吗 我需要的一切都在这里
Anything at all? You know? Everything I need is right here.
你刚刚见证了一个完美的监狱
You've just witnessed the perfect jail.
她再也不会被抓住了
And she'll never be caught again.
她是歌♥手
She's in the singer.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表