剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
一个怪物搬进了特雷尔街2460号♥
A monsters moved into 2460 Terrell Street.
它长着一张人脸 但毫无疑问 这是一个怪物家庭
It has human face, but make no mistake about it, this is a monster family.
吉姆·奥斯古德现在必须与野兽战斗
Man Jim Osgood must now battle the beast.
我要绕一圈 我有我爱你 歌♥手
I'm going around. I had I love you, singer.
你什么都不饿 一个被定罪的性犯罪者可以搬进一幢满是孩子的大楼
Nothing you hungry. A convicted sex offender is allowed to move into a building full of kids.
一定有人在监视他
Somebody must be keeping tabs on him.
一个假释官 一个他们不能24小时监视他的人
A parole officer, somebody they can't watch him 24 h a day.
如果我们都不知道这家伙做了什么 也许他只是个相对无害的性犯罪者
Well, if we don't even know what this guy did, maybe it was relatively harmless convicted sex offender.
这怎么可能无害呢 我不知道
How can that be harmless? I don't know.
也许也许他是个爱炫耀的人
Maybe maybe he was a flasher.
或者这些人一次又一次地犯下同样的罪行
Or these men commit the same crime again and again and again.
我知道 莎莉 我是个律师 那就做点什么
I know that, sally, I'm a lawyer, then do something.
我很乐意 但是告诉我什么
I would love to. But tell me what?
你想让我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
莎莉 我希望你做的一件事玩具
Sally? Something I expect you to do Something Toys.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的在拆玩具
The son of a bitch is unpacking toys.
他拿玩具做什么
What would he be doing with toys?
我的上帝 但如果他们的诱饵上钩了怎么办
My God. But what if their bait baits will come on?
一个成年人还能拿玩具做什么
Well, what else would a grown man be doing with toy?
我叔叔收集汽车模型 我想让他滚出去
My uncle collected model cars, and he was, I want him out.
我们都想让他出去 艾伦
We all want him out, allen.
但是我们要怎么做呢
But how are we going to do that?
看 我们三个人在他身上
Look, there's three of us in one of him.
让我们单独和他谈谈 不要那么客气地建议他向前看
Let's get him alone, and not so politely suggest that he move on.
听着 重点是保证孩子们的安全
Look, the point is to keep the children safe.
我觉得跟他对着干对我们没好处
I don't think antagonizing this guy is in our best interests.
也就是说 我们不要惹他
So means, let's not antagonize him.
事实上 假设我们派出了欢迎马车
In fact, let's say we send the welcome wagon.
听着 我们过去威胁他们
Look, we go over there making threats.
那家伙可能有枪
That guy could have a gun.
那又怎样 我有枪
So what? I have a gun?
哦 当然 他会有枪的
Oh, sure. He'll get a gun.
我要喝个烂醉
I'll get a damn oozy Whoa.
哇 哦 我觉得我们有点太超前了
Wow. Oh. I think we're getting ahead of ourselves here.
我们还没报♥警♥呢
We haven't even tried the police now.
也许他们愿意监视他
Maybe they'd be willing to keep him under surveillance.
据我们所知 他已经被麻醉了那可就够了
For all we know he's already under That would be something.
所以你就等他真的猥亵了一个孩子 然后再考虑介入
So you just wait until he actually molests a child, and then you think about stepping in.
我很同情你 我自己也是个父亲 但住在这栋楼里的你不是一个父亲 对吧
Look, I sympathize. I'm a father myself, but you're not a father living in this building, are you?
我们无能为力 我们通知了邻居 但我们很感激你的提醒
Our hands are tied. We notify the neighbors, but well, we certainly appreciate the heads up.
现在我们到底该怎么办
And now what the hell are we supposed to do?
你应该告诉他玩具的事
You should have told him about the toy.
他们不在乎 他们寄了信 现在是我们的责任
They don't care. They sent the letter, and now it's on us.
艾德·内维尔是我们的新邻居
Ed Neville is our new neighbor.
不管我们喜不喜欢 那是谁
Whether we like it or not, who is that?
当他犯罪的时候 Nevermy是坏的 为什么他没有在监狱里
Never my is bad while he committed a crime, and why isn't t in jail?
他在监狱里 但他逃了出来
He was in jail, but he escaped.
不 不 别问了 时间不早了
No, no, no more questions. It's getting late.
离陌生人远点 如果你不认识的人想和你说话
Just stay away from strangers. And if anybody that you don't know tries to talk to
你或碰你 马上告诉我们
you or touch you, you just tell us right away.
好吧 别一个人去任何地方 连洗手间都不行
All right, and don't go anywhere alone, not even to the bathroom.
浴室可以 但不能去医院 也不能去院子
The bathroom's all right, but not to cures and not to the courtyard.
交易 好的 我在游泳吗 歌♥手
Deal. Ok Am I swimming? Singer?
在楼上喝柠檬水 但我们才刚到这里
Have lemonade upstairs. But we just got here.
该走了 妈妈
It's time to go now. Mom.
我得走了 不 我和你一起去
I gotta go. No, I'm going with you.
如果我们把警报器装在窗户上 妈妈我八岁了
So if we put the alarms on the windows, mom Am eight years old?
我们还需要运动探测器吗
Do we still need the motion detectors?
妈妈 我要去找女士
Mom I'm going to Ms. The bus.
愚蠢的 那么安装整个系统需要多长时间呢
Stupid. So how long will it take to install the whole thing?
珍妮 珍妮 珍妮 现在点一下
Jenny. Jenny. Jenny, now click up.
我的天啊 你好 哦 他做了什么
Oh my God. Hi. Oh, what did he do?
那个人 那个在地下室的电梯里的人 他在搬箱子
That man, the man in the elevator where the basement, he was starting out some boxes.
他跟你说了几句话吗
Did he talk to you a little?
他人很好 他装出一副好心的样子
He was nice. He was pretending to be nice to understand that.
他是个陌生人吗 他对你说了什么
Was he a stranger? What did he say to you?
是的 去公立学校 他阻止你下车了吗
Yes to public school. Did he keep you from getting off?
没有 我只是忘了按按钮
No, I just forgot to press the button.
他碰你了吗 我以为他是邻居
Did he touch you? I thought he was a neighbor.
他是个坏邻居 看到那个坏人了吗
He's a bad neighbor. See the bad man?
他碰你了吗 我不这么认为
Did he touch you? I-I don't think so.
我不这么想 我为自己感到抱歉
I don't think so. I'm sorry for me.
我不知道 我们得盯着这个家伙
I didn't know. We've got to watch this guy.
我是说 24岁 7岁 我们不能每时每刻都盯着他
And, I mean, 24, seven, well, we can't watch him every 2nd of the day.
那我们就雇个保安
Well, then we'll hire a security guard.
那我们就得多雇一个该死的保安了 因为他的水平在上升
We'd have to hire more than we're not hiring a damn security guard, because his level is moving out.
艾伦 我们为什么要等这家伙真正动手
Allen, why are we waiting for this guy to actually do some damage?
来吧 我们不能再这样生活下去了
Come on. We can't go on living like this.
是时候给这家伙点颜色看看了
It's time we send this guy a message.
我们必须 吉姆 你害怕吗
We have to Jim, were you terrified?
我一点也不害怕 你撒谎
I wasn't scared at all. You lie.
你吓得我都没注意到他
You were so scared I didn't even notice him.
我从没和那家伙一起进过电梯
I never get into an elevator with that guy.
就算你给我一百万 我也不会
Not if you paid me a million bucks, I would.
当然 我会的 他人很好
Oh yeah, sure, I would. He was nice.
他是个罪犯 因为他蹲过的监狱和一个好人一样多
He's a criminal just because he's been to jail as many as a nice.
你会去他的公♥寓♥吗
Would you go to his apartment?
我爸妈不会让我去公♥寓♥而不被我爸妈发现 到时候我会证明的
My mom and dad wouldn't let me c if I could go to the apartment without my mom dad finding out, when I would prove it.
你敢不敢 我敢打赌
Do you dare me? I double dare you.
但你不能说你当时在场
But you can't just say you were there.
我们需要实际的证据 是的 就像你必须拿一些东西 一些只能从那间公♥寓♥里拿出来的东西
We need actual proof, Yeah, like you have to take something, something that can only come from that apartment.
是吗 你确定那是他的车吗
Yeah? Are you sure that's his car?
在第一个 是的 那是他的车
In tit One? Yeah, that's his car.
你疯了吗 有人会看到我们的
Are you crazy? Someone will see us.
那么谁来保护一个恋童癖呢
So who's going to protect a pedophile?
吉姆 来吧 来吧 我要你停下来
Jim? Come on. Come on. I want you stop.
我们走吧
Let's go.
歌♥手
Singer,
歌♥手 IM歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手
singer, the IM singer, singer, singer, singer, singer.
我是说 我从没见过史蒂夫那样
I mean, I've never seen Steve like that before.
他完全不理智 他的反应和任何一个正常男人面对家人受到威胁时的反应一样因为我没有捶胸砸他的车你想让我怎么做
He was completely irrational. He's responding the way any normal man would when his family is threatened us on less of a man because I didn't beat my chest and bash his car in What do you expect me to?
天啊 杰米 发生什么事了 你去哪儿了
My God, jamie, what happened? Where did you?
天啊 不管发生了什么 都不是你的错
Oh my God, whatever happened, it isn't your fault.
他伤害你了吗 你能告诉我们什么
Did he hurt you? Whatever it is you can tell us?
震动 他吓到你了吗 哇
Shaking. Did he scare you? Wow.
他做了什么 说白了 我们不会报♥警♥的
What did he do yet? In lay, we're not calling the police.
还是逮捕他吧他拿着刀袭击她
Still arrest him now He came at her with a knife.
杰米在性审判中作证给他的生活留下了创伤吗
Have Jamie scarred for life by testifying in some sex trial?
我们别无选择 我们需要走多远就走多远
We have no choice. Well, move as far away as we need to.
我们在这里住了很多年了 你喜欢这里
We've lived here for years. You love it here.
杰米的朋友们是来交新朋友的
Jamie's friends are here to make new friends.
那我们的朋友呢 他们的孩子呢
And what about our friends? And what about their kids?
我们就把他们留在这里为这家伙祈祷吗
Do we just leave them as pray for this guy?
难道每个人都是为了自己吗
Is that what it comes down to every man for himself?
是的 当涉及到我女儿的时候 就是这样
Yes, when it comes to my daughter, that's exactly what it comes down to.
不 莎莉 我们必须结束这一切
No. Sally, this has got to end this.
是的 我想和你谈谈你女儿的事
MR Yes, I need to speak to you about your daughter.
他只想要回他的玩具
He just wants his toy back.
显然 这是某种古董
Evidently, it's an antique of some kind.
你觉得一个猥亵儿童的人怎么会有玩具
Why do you suppose a child molester even has toys?
如果你说他是娈童犯 那他就是娈童犯
Well, if you say he's a child molester, then he's a child molester.
是你们部门寄来的信 关键是 奥巴马先生
Your department sent the letter. The point is, mr.
奥斯古德 是他打给我们的
Osgood, he's the one who called us.
我真不敢相信 他引诱一个八岁的小女孩进他的公♥寓♥
I don't believe this. He lures an eight year old girl into his apartment.
你好像一点都不在乎
You don't even seem to care.
据你女儿说 他到的时候她也在
According to your daughter, she was there when he got there.
他不分昼夜地坐在院子里
He sits in the courtyard at all hours of the day and night.
这栋楼里的孩子们现在连荡秋千都要被那个变♥态♥盯着看
The children in this building can't even play on the swings anymore without that freak down there leering at them.
我不能因为他斜眼就逮捕他
I can't arrest the man for leering.
那你告诉我们该怎么做 因为我们被围困在这里
Well, then you tell us what we are supposed to do, because we are in the siege here.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表