剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表
流连中国的天气 霓虹灯 找起来漂亮你如何利用夜晚
Linger China weather, neon, find up pretty How can you use the night?
剩下的 我来移车
From the rest, I'll move the car.
人们的车会撞到你的头发 然后向下 向下 向下
People's car will get on your hair and go down, down, down.
没有确定的地方 现在一切都在等着你
No place for sure. Now everything is waiting for you.
不要让你的问题纠缠不清
Don't hang around let your problems.
我能做到 我们的电影说 在市中心
I can do that. Our movie says, downtown.
也许知道一些天气预报的小地方
Maybe know some little places to go to weather.
它在市中心播放 只要听一下一般车号♥的节奏就可以了
It plays downtown. Just listen to the rhythm of a general bus number.
你也会和他们一起跳舞
You'll be dancing with them too.
在今晚结束之前 请报♥警♥
Before the night is over, please call the police.
忘不了你所有的烦恼 忘不了你所有的牵挂
Can't forget all your troubles, forget all your care.
所以去市中心 无论哪里有灯 就在市中心 今晚在市中心等着你 市中心 你会没事的 歌♥手
So go downtown, wherever lights are, right downtown, waiting for you tonight, downtown, you're gonna be all right, singer.
你会找到善良的人来帮助他们理解你
And you will find somebody kind to help them understand you.
一个和你一样的人
Someone who is just like you.
需要温柔他才能独自引导他们
Will need to gentle him to guide them alone.
我觉得房♥子里有人
I think there's someone in the house.
我想有人在里面
I think there's someone in
这所房♥子 我认为
the house. I think there's
房♥子里有人
someone in the house.
劳拉现在得走了 只是告诉你我的故事
Laura has to go now. Just what tell you my story.
你不应该
You shouldn't
打断我吧 有天晚上汤姆让她和你一起玩K-E-D
cut me off. Spit Some night Tom fell her back with you on K-E-D.
看了看表 我们只剩下几分钟了 我意识到我从来没有机会告诉你我自己的故事
Looking at the clock, I see we've only got a few minutes left, and I realize I never got to tell you my own story.
是关于这个人的 有点自大 当然 他自己 你知道 太自信了 直到他感觉到刀的第一刀 然后他开始尖叫 穿过胶带 血从他的鼻子里冒出来
It's about this guy. It's kind of cocky, Sure, himself, you know, too sure, till he felt the 1st cut of the knife, then he started screaming through the duct tape, blood bubbling through his nose.
也许我说 嘿 嘿 别担心
Maybe I said, hey, hey, don't worry.
我会很快杀了你 也许我花了一晚上练习杀人
I'll kill you quick. Maybe I spent a night practicing killing.
哦 他想给那家伙一个教训 因为他举起了刀
Oh, he wanted to teach this guy a lesson as he raised the knife.
LED将于上午6时恢复播放
LED will resume broadcast at 06:00 a.m.
该死的 我真想知道那个故事的结局
Damn. I really want to hear all that story ended.
尽管你在外面惹了那么多麻烦 记住 在你惹错人之前 你只能激怒那么多人
For all you pains and the asses out there, remember, you can only irritate so many people before you piss off the wrong one.
一对年轻夫妇搬进了新家
A young couple moves into a new home.
这是一栋待修的房♥子 但这房♥子的有些地方是无法修复的
It's a fixer upper, but some things about this house can't be fixed.
摸摸你的嘴 你想怀孕了
Touch your mouth you're trying to be pregnant.
你可以看到 这是一个修复器
Singer Aaron Well, you can see, it's a fixer.
哦 这正是我们想要的
Uper Oh, that's exactly what we want.
我丈夫很能干 那就是个梦
My husband is very handy. Well, then it's a dream.
这房♥子已经出租多年了 所以你得发挥一下想象力
The house has been a rental for years, so you have to use your imagination.
哦 看这地毯 这是什么
Oh, look at this carpet. What is this?
Winestein 我们只是把它撕下来
The Winestein. We just rip it out.
这是很困难的 这是主人
It's all hard with underneath. This is the master.
有足够的壁橱空间 这也是硬木吗
There's plenty of closet space. Is this a hardwood as well?
除了厨房♥你哪儿都去了吗 在结构上 房♥子是坚固的
Yon everywhere except the kitchen? In the Structurally, the house is solid.
好骨头 就像他们说的 真的
Good bones, as they say, really.
大部分意思是简单的化妆品
And most of what it means is simple cosmetics.
这是通往地下室的门
This is the door to the basement.
这里有足够的存储空间
There's plenty storage space down here.
这只小蝌蚪在这里待了很多年了
This tadlocks been around here for years.
看看能不能找到钥匙
See if I can find it a key.
你怎么来看看这个房♥间
How do you come check out this room?
哦 这是一个婴儿朋友
Oh, this is a baby friend.
我可以做很多像这栋房♥子一样的东西
I could do a lot like this house.
有一件事我必须告诉你
There is one thing I'm required to tell you.
30年前 这所房♥子里发生了一起凶杀案
30 years ago, there was a homicide that occurred in the house.
我不知道细节 有些人对这种事感到困扰
I don't know the details. Some people are bothered by that kind of thing.
就我个人而言 我不在乎 尤其是如果上面写的是1000美元
Personally, I could care less, especially if it says in $1000, exactly.
我带你去看看厨房♥
Let me show you the kitchen.
我觉得我们应该出个价
I think we should make an offer.
当然 时机很好 放我的假 开始装♥修♥
Sure, timings perfect. Take my vacation, start renovating.
不会给你太大压力的
Wouldn't be too much pressure on you.
我很好 你 我为你感到骄傲
I'm doing good. You are. I'm proud of you.
因为看看孩子们 嗨 甜
Cause see the kids. Hey, sweeter.
嗨 老兄 到这里来 你找到会议了吗
Hi, buddy. Come here. Did you find a meeting?
不 我去了五金店
No, I actually went to the hardware store.
哦 亲爱的 嘿 来吧 我已经一年多没喝酒了
Oh, honey. Hey, come on. I haven't had a drink in over a year.
我很好 好的 我看见他们了
I'm fine. Okay. I see them.
好吧
All right.
歌♥手 现在博士 歌♥手 歌♥手 歌♥手
Singer. Dr Now. Singer. Singer. Singer.
我们要报♥警♥吗 又做那个梦了
Shall we call the police? Had the dream again?
总是同样的声音 旋转的球
Always the same sound. Spinning balls.
无法呼吸 没关系 现在 好了 回到床上来睡一会儿
Couldn't breathe. It's okay. So now, ok Come back to bed here for a while.
你走 来吧 睡吧
You go. Come on, go to sleep.
歌♥手 歌♥手哇 你来得真早
Singer. Singer Wow, you're at it early.
让你崩溃 你会吗 好了宝贝
Got you cracking. Will you? OK Baby?
当然 好的 我得走了
Sure. Okay. Well, I got to run.
我爱你 我也是 歌♥手凯瑞·辛格越过该死的门
I love you, me too. Singer Kerry Singer Over the damn doors.
开门 我把门关上了 我说了对不起
Open the door. I put the door I said I was sorry.
闭嘴 你想到了我 宝贝要睡觉了
Shut your mouth. You thought of me, baby to sleep.
你打算一整晚都不理我吗
Are you going to ignore me all night?
如果有什么事困扰着你 你得跟我谈谈
If something is bothering you, you have to talk to me.
诚实的
Honest.
我睡觉时把孩子带走了吗
Did I take the baby with sleep?
我是一名歌♥手
I'm a singer.
啊 没有 我们必须这么做
Ah, no. We have to do.
是的 我们必须这么做 每一个真正的
Yes, we have to. Every real
一个 我们
one. We
从这里开始 但现在我们去餐厅试试
started here, but now let's try the dining room.
哦 哦 好吧 还有什么 是什么
Oh, oh, well, else what? What is it?
基斯 怎么了 你为什么停下来了
Keith, what is it? Why did you stop?
我只是忘了这个 是啊 不 不 也许我只是不再让你兴奋了
I just forget this. Yeah, no, no, maybe I just don't turn you on anymore.
很荒谬 怎么了 我不知道
Very ridiculous. What is wrong? I don't know.
我有一些奇怪的想法 什么样的想法
I'm having these strange thoughts. What kind of thoughts?
这房♥子是不是出了什么问题
Something about this house was wrong with the house?
算了吧 不 你得跟我谈谈 Ank
Forget it. No, OK, you have to talk to me, r Ank.
我们现在就忘了吧 求你了
We just forget it now, please.
我觉得你应该去看心理医生
I think you should see a therapy.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我又要去参加互助会了
I'll start going to my meetings again.
我保证 我保证 谢谢你 歌♥手
Promise, I promise. Thank you. Singer.
我是个歌♥手 我是个歌♥手
I'm a singer, and I'm a singer.
再来点 谢谢你 亲爱的
Get some more. Thank you, honey.
我得去上班了 宝贝 还在睡觉
I gotta go to work. Baby, still sleeping.
今晚见 歌♥手关键歌♥手歌♥手
I'll see you tonight. Singer Key Singer The singers.
他你在下面吗 歌♥手
He Are you down here? Singer.
的歌♥手 歌♥手
The singer. Singer.
他这是什么 那是一个空瓶子
He What is this? That's an empty bottle.
这是人类所熟知的一面
It's one of the sides known to man.
这里不用担心 贸易的吻
Not to worry here. Trade Kiss.
吻 歌♥手你在做什么
Kiss. Singer What are you doing?
哦 对不起 给自己倒一杯
Oh, I'm sorry. Get yourself a glass.
你为什么喝酒 我为什么要喝酒
Why are you drinking? Why am I drinking?
我可以说我渴了
I could say that I'm thirsty.
我想你期待一个更深刻的答案
I think you are expecting more of a profound answer.
让我想想 我会回复你的
Let me think about it. I'll get back to you.
你答应我喝一杯的
You promised me have a drink.
嘿 嘿 你不打算说孩子们房♥间的事吗
Hey, hey. Aren't you going to say anything about the kids' room?
嗯 难道你不想知道我从哪弄来的婴儿床和夜灯还有那个很棒的玩具吗
Huh? Don't you want to know where I got the crib and the night light and the great toy?
你从哪儿弄来的螃蟹
Where did you get the crab?
伟大的玩具 很高兴你问了
The great toy? Well, I'm glad you asked you.
我在地下室找到的
I found it in a basement.
哦 太好了 看 我得回答
Oh, how wonderful. See, I gotta answer.
好了 现在来理解一下概念 别烦我了
Okay, get it concept now. Get off my back.
不要离开我 你用它做什么
Don't walk away from me. What you do with it?
但是你看不到草
But you can't see the grass?
你会非常 真的介意吗
That would you very, really mind?
听我说 你是第二名 需要帮助
Listen to me. You're 2nd and you need help.
你从后面走 阻止它
You'll take the back. Stop it.
你一块钱 我很抱歉 哦 得了吧
You smacker. I'm sorry. Oh, come on.
我说了对不起 打开门
I said I was sorry. Open up the doors.
可预测的 你能听到我说对不起吗
Predictable. Can you hear me say I was sorry?
别让我进去 求你了 他们不给我
Don't get me in, please. They don't give me.
剧集 | 夜夜迷离(2001) | 导航列表