剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
有几国甚至已经濒临崩溃
with some on the verge of collapse.
这些国家包括立陶宛
Among the countries are Lithuania,
克罗地亚 乌克兰 罗马尼亚
Croatia, Ukraine, Romania,
捷克共和国和爱沙尼亚
the Czech Republic, and Estonia.
他们认为黑客影响了...
This faction has deemed the hack inflicted...
我在哪
Where am I?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是说 我在哪
I mean, where am I?
你已经停在这里两天了
You've been parked in the lot for the past two days.
信♥用♥卡♥系统崩溃前你付的钱只够停这么久
That's as much as you paid me before the credit card systems went down.
你得给点现金 伙计
I'm gonna need some cash, man.
这是提利尔的车
This is Tyrell's.
我们为什么会在这里
Why were we in there?
别跟我说你没有现金
Oh, don't tell me you don't have any cash.
你可真是不走运啊 兄弟
Ha, you're shit out of luck for a while, buddy.
什么意思
I don't understand.
你睡多久了
How long have you been asleep?
说真的 你还记得什么
Seriously, what do you remember?
等等 我都不信任你
Wait, I don't even trust you.
你去哪
Hey, where you going?
你的车怎么办
What about your car?
我们今晚就要把你的车拖走了
Hey, we're gonna tow your car tonight!
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
我刚洗了个澡 换了身衣服
I just had to shower and change.
你还是新人 可别太过分了
You're still new here. I wouldn't push it.
上帝 你终于来了
Jesus Christ, finally you're here.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
是啊 你这样太不够哥们了
Yeah, man. I mean, not cool, not cool at all.
我还以为我们要一起行动呢
I thought we were gonna execute together.
-到底是怎么回事 -他只是说
- I mean, what is going on here? - He's just saying
我们本打算采取更有仪式感的方式
that we had planned on something a little more ceremonial.
仪式什么 我们一直在删除数据
Ceremonial? Man, we been wiping drives,
收拾电缆 拔光纤...
wrangling cables, pulling fiber taps and the--
大家都别吵了
Okay, everyone, lay off!
他肯定有他的原因
I'm sure he had his reasons.
再说了 重点是起作用了
Besides, whatever. The point is, it worked.
天哪 我做了什么
Jesus, what did I do?
我们得清理干净然后离开这里
We need to clean up and get the hell out of here.
你在场吗 你看到了吗
Were you there? Did you see it?
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
艾略特 到底怎么回事
Elliot, what's going on?
你把我丢在公♥寓♥里一个人走了
You disappear on me at the apartment
都没跟我说一声就自己来执行了计划
and come here to execute without even telling me.
执行了 但是怎么执行的
Execute. It executed, but how?
我...提利尔哪去了
I--what happened to Tyrell?
然后你就整整消失了三天
Then you were gone for another three days.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
你是说...成功了吗
Are you saying... it went through?
简直势如破竹
Like gangbusters.
大家都开心死了
Eeveryone's loving it.
好多人想加入去社会呢
People actually want to join fsociety.
他们在全市范围内组织抗♥议♥游♥行♥
They're organizing protests all across the city.
艾略特 怎么回事啊
Elliot! What's going on?
你还能看见他吗
Are you still seeing him?
不能 但我需要见到他
No, but I need to.
喂 你不能就这么走了啊
Dude, you can't just leave.
我们得进行彻底清除 我们需要你
We're in wipe-down mode here and we need your help.
我说过我们不该这么干的
I told you we shouldn't have done this.
你的资金消耗率
So...Okay, your burn rate,
单是房♥租和设施 就是每个月五万
that's rent and utilities alone, is 50,000 a month.
你的租契还有三个月才到期
Your lease isn't up for another three months,
所以这笔钱省不掉
so we have to eat those costs no matter what.
所以我们只能在员工 经营运转
So that leaves us with staffing, operations,
巨额贷款 设备租赁方面节省开支
outstanding loans, equipment rentals.
我就直说了 吉迪恩
I'm just gonna call it, Gideon.
你必须关闭众安
You have to shut down Allsafe.
也许我能拖延点时间
Maybe I can just buy some time.
我们还是有机会咸鱼翻身的
We could bounce back from this.
吉迪恩 你的头号♥客户
Gideon, your number one client
陷入了巨大危机
is in the middle of a major crisis.
你肯定会受到影响
You can't escape the fallout from this.
作为你的兼♥职♥首席财务官和朋友
As your part-time CFO and your friend,
我要坦白告诉你
I have to be honest and tell you,
现在局面糟到家了
this is beyond bleak.
不是一直都这样吗
When is it not?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
自从我创立了这家公♥司♥
Ever since I started this company,
感觉就一直是
it's felt like we've just been
岌岌可危 随时可能沉船
rearranging chairs on the goddamn "Titanic."
你我之间的谈话
When was the last time you and I
有哪次不是这么沉重
have not had a depressing conversation?
吉迪恩 我是管钱的
Gideon, I handle the money.
话题当然会沉重
It's always gonna be a depressing conversation.
你要是为员工着想
Best thing you can do for them
就早点告诉他们 好让他们找好下家
is to let them know soon so they can find other jobs.
还有
And...
什么
What?
他们的养老金都还套牢在市场里
All their 401(k)s were tied up in the market...
一开市就会直线下跌
Which is expected to plummet once the bell rings.
现在那还只是传言
Well, that's only rumors at this point.
-笑什么 -这可不止是传言吧
- What? - Seems to be a little more than rumors.
所有银行都受到了影响
Every bank is essentially affected.
我周末时信♥用♥卡♥都刷不了
I know I couldn't use any of my credit cards over the weekend.
你能吗
Could you?
说不好
Well, I don't know.
或许还是有点好处的呢
There might be a silver lining to all this.
如果那些关于去社会黑客的说法都对
If what they're saying about these fsociety hackers is actually true,
你就无债一身轻了
you'll now have no debt.
提利尔怎么会让这种事发生呢
Why did Tyrell let this happen?
他和我在一起 我跟他说了整个计划
He was with me. I told him the whole plan.
他本打算阻止这一切
He was gonna stop it.
一个能让数据无法读取的简单蠕虫程序
A simple program, a worm that can make data unreadable,
达琳只用两个小时就写好的恶意软件
malware that took Darlene maybe two hours to code.
这真的就足以摧毁整个世界吗
Is that really all it takes to kill the world?
我不是该享受这一切吗
Shouldn't I be enjoying this?
我♥干♥吗要找提利尔呢
Why am I even looking for Tyrell?
这不就是我们想要的吗
Isn't this what we wanted?
革命就是这样啊
So this is what a revolution looks like,
上层精英们手忙脚乱
people in expensive clothing running around.
和我想的不一样
Not how I pictured it.
不知道他们正处在什么阶段
I wonder what stage they're at.
否认吗 自己咕哝
Denial? Muttering to themselves?
"不 还有得救"
"No, this can be fixed."
或许是讨价还价 逼技术人员加班加点
Maybe bargaining, forcing their techs to work overtime
解密我们的数据
to try to decrypt our data.
或者他们已经认识到
Or have they come to the realization yet
达琳用256位密钥的高级加密标准加密了所有数据
that Darlene encrypted everything with 256-bit AES
要用极大量的时间才能攻破
and it would take an incomprehensible amount of time to crack?
他们所有的数据都已经彻底毁了
That all of their data is actually gone for good?
不行 我一定得找到他
No, I have to find him.
我得知道发生了什么
I have to know what happened.
我能帮什么忙吗
Can I help you with something?
我想见提利尔·威利克
Yes, I'm looking for Tyrell Wellick.
他不在这儿
He's not here.
他不在这里工作了
He doesn't work here anymore.
你找他有什么事吗
Why are you here? What do you need to see him for?
没错 刚得到确认
And, yes, confirmation coming in.
去社会声称对此次黑客事件负责
This is fsociety claiming responsibility for the hack.
现在实时转播他们的视频
We are cutting live to the video right now.
邪恶公♥司♥
Evil Corp,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表