剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
威利克先生 相信您能想象 事态比较紧急
Mr. Wellick, as you can imagine this is very time sensitive.
我们只想问您几个问题
We just need to ask you a few questions.
其实 你们二位都得接受问询
Actually, both of you,
因为二位昨晚都出席了宴会
since you were both in attendance at the reception last night.
我可以保证你们 我们并不知道任何事
Yeah, I can assure you, we have no information whatsoever.
不会很久的
It will only take a moment.
而且二位都认识死者 莎朗·诺尔斯
And you both did know the deceased, Sharon Knowles.
你们认识她的 是吧
You did know her, yes?
莎朗·诺尔斯
Sharon Knowles?
太可怕了
That's terrible.
是啊 我们是认识她
Yes, yes, we did know her.
请进吧
Please, come in.
请坐吧 需要点什么吗
Have a seat. Can I get you anything?
咖啡 茶
Coffee? Tea?
咖啡就好
Coffee would be great.
茶 如果有的话 草药茶
Tea. Herbal if possible, please.
威利克先生 你昨晚最后见到
Mr. Wellick, what time did you last see
莎朗·诺尔斯是什么时候
Sharon Knowles last night?
威利克先生
Mr. Wellick?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
乔安娜
Joanna?
可能是要生了
I think the baby's coming.
我们得送她去医院
We gotta get her to the hospital.
气候控制黑得怎么样
How'd it go with the climate control hack?
搞定了
Handled.
我其实挺聪明 挺厉害的
I happen to be really smart and good at things.
虽然你是不在乎啦
Not like you give a shit.
那我们该庆祝一下
We should celebrate then.
整整43小时后
In 43 hours, exactly,
我们的服务器就不再是蜜罐了
our server will no longer be a honeypot.
你写的那个rootkit
And that rootkit you wrote
将扳倒邪恶公♥司♥
will take down Evil Corp.
我们做到了 达琳
We did it, Darlene.
要成了
It's gonna happen.
我们真要做了吗
We're really doing this?
天呐
Oh, my god!
开心点啊
Be happy!
这是你做的
You did this.
你做到了
You did it.
就这么简单 艾略特
Just like that, Elliot,
你这就要改变世界了
you're gonna change the world.
是我们做到的
We did this.
这功劳我很乐意领
I would love to take credit on this one.
但不行
But I can't.
真的 是你做到的
No, really, this was you.
你真是我认识的最棒的人
You are seriously the best person I know,
知道吗
you know that?
我好爱你
I love you so much.
天呐 艾略特 你干什么
Oh, my god, Elliot! What the fuck?
对不起
I'm--I'm sorry.
你是怎么回事啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我以为
I'm sorry, I thought--
我...
I just--
对不起
I'm sorry.
天呐 艾略特
Oh, my god, Elliot.
你又忘记了吗
Did you forget again?
你忘记我是谁了吗
Did you forget who I am?
什么意思
What do you mean?
忘记什么
Forget what?
艾略特 告诉我你以为我是谁
Elliot, I need you to tell me who you think I am.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
马上告诉我
Tell me right now.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
艾略特
Elliot.
我当然没忘了
Of course I didn't-- didn't forget.
你是达琳
You're Darlene.
你是达琳
You're Darlene.
艾略特
Elliot.
你是达琳
You're Darlene.
我知道
I know.
我知道她要说什么
I know what she's going to say.
-我是你... -妹妹
- I'm your... - Sister.
你是我妹妹
You're my sister.
达琳和我会整天躲在电影院里
Darlene and I'd hide in movie theaters all day.
达琳会唱《两只老虎》
Darlene would sing Frere Jacques.
她在我们家前面骑踏板车
She rode her scooter in front of our house.
我疯了 我疯了
I'm crazy. I'm crazy--crazy.
她三年级时离家出走过
She tried to run away in the third grade.
我怎么会不记得了呢
How come I didn't remember this?
妈妈凶我们的时候 我们就一个床睡
We slept in the same bed when our mom was mean to us.
我怎么会忘记了 我记得她的声音
Why did I forget? I remember her voice.
我怎么会忘记了 我疯了
How could I forget? I'm crazy.
我疯了 我疯了 我疯了
I'm crazy--crazy-- I'm crazy--crazy--I'm crazy.
你吓坏了吗
Are you freaking out?
说实话
Tell me the truth.
你一直都知道吗
Were you in on this the whole time?
是不是
Were you?
想啊 好好想
Think, god damn it. Think.
我怎么就这么忘记了她呢
How can I just forget her like that?
一个人 一段关系
A whole person. A relationship.
这是失忆症吗
Is this amnesia?
我还忘记了什么
What else am I not remembering?
我疯了
I'm crazy.
我该吃药的
I should have stayed on the meds.
我疯了 我疯了
I'm crazy. I'm out of my mind.
我就知道我不该创造你出来
I knew it, I should have never created you.
我该听克丽丝塔的
I should have listened to Krista.
我逃避自己
I avoid myself.
为什么
Why?
我害怕
I'm afraid.
好吧
Okay.
怕什么
Afraid of what?
发现太多
Finding too much.
太少 什么没有
Too little. Nothing at all.
我真的存在吗
Do I even exist?
看我啊 艾略特·奥德森
See me, Elliot Alderson.
我在这儿呢
I am here.
现在我没了
Now I'm gone.
我们得黑
We have to hack...
我
Me.
什么都没有
Nothing.
没有身份
No identity.
我是个鬼
I'm a ghost.
我把自己抹掉了吗
Did I erase myself?
我们该谈谈
I think we should talk.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表