剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
That you never had any intention of being serious with her.
为什么
Why?
那会伤透她的心的
That would destroy her.
她以为
She thinks that...
我们相爱了
We're in love.
没错 克丽丝塔今后得远离你这种混♥蛋♥
Exactly. Krista needs to avoid dickheads like you in the future.
她的眼光需要调整了
Her radar needs fixing.
你如果漏了什么没说我会知道
I'll know if you skip any detail.
别漏掉什么
So don't.
还有件事
And one more thing...
我需要你的一样东西
I'm gonna need something from you.
来吧
Come on.
我喜欢你 小鳍
I like you, Flipper.
你不错
You're cool.
我总希望我黑进去却发现看错了人
I never want to be right about my hacks,
但人们总能让我失望
but people always find a way to disappoint.
迈克尔·汉森现在跟其他人一起归档了
Michael Hansen now gets filed away among the others.
永远埋在我的电子公墓里
Forever buried in my digital cemetery.
幻灭的表情
The look of disillusionment.
他跟她说了 她哭了一夜
He told her. She cried all night.
现在她要难过了
Now comes the sadness.
我不喜欢看到她难过
I don't like seeing her sad.
-你没事吧 -抱歉
- You okay? - Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
继续说
Go on.
我觉得安吉拉在为邪恶公♥司♥会面的事生我的气
I think Angela blames me for what happened at the Evil Corp meeting.
我怎么办 我得跟她谈
What do I do? I need to talk to her.
我觉得你已经回答了自己的问题
I think you just answered your own question.
去跟她谈谈
Talk to her.
她不回应我的短♥信♥和电邮
She won't respond to any of my texts or emails.
那就当面找她
Then go to her in person.
告诉她你得跟她谈谈
Tell her you need to talk.
沟通是关键 艾略特
Communication is key, Elliot.
真正的人与人的接触
Real human interaction.
这才是你现在需要的
That's what's important for you right now.
你...
Do you...
-我们可以谈谈吗 -谈什么
- Do you think we can talk? - What?
你不肯跟我说话
You won't talk to me.
会面之后你一直不肯跟我说话
You haven't talked to me since the meeting.
我不想跟你说话
I don't want to talk to you
是因为我一想到那事
because I feel embarrassed
就觉得丢脸
every time I think about what happened.
好吗
Okay?
没事的 我会放下的
It's fine. I'll get over it.
-都三周了 -我得回去工作了
- It's been three weeks. - I have to get back to work.
你就打算无视我吗
You're just going to ignore me?
你当时不用替我说话的
You didn't have to stick up for me in there.
我知道你只是想帮忙
I know that you were just trying to help,
但别再那么做了
just don't do it again.
哪怕我要输了
Even if I'm losing.
你就让我输 好吗
Let me lose, okay?
别一脸困惑
Don't look confused.
说啊
Just say it.
说"好"
"Okay."
好
Okay.
艾略特
Elliott.
联调局探员称科比要么雇佣了黑客团体
FBI agents claim that Colby either used hacking groups
要么就是与他们合作
or worked in conjunction with them
在合同协商过程中对邪恶公♥司♥施压
to pressure Evil Corp during his contract negotiations.
经过了漫长辛苦的调查
After a long and exhaustive investigation,
与联调局密切相关的消息源确认黑客行为
sources close to the FBI have confirmed the hacks were
与科比的终端有一定关系
in part tied to Colby's terminal.
开始了
It's happening, it's happening, it's happening, it's happening.
开始了
It's happening, it's happening, it's happening, it's happening.
先生 请上车
Sir, step inside the car.
先生
Sir.
请马上上车
Step inside the vehicle now.
请吧
Go ahead.
先生 请进吧
Sir, go on in.
先生 请进去吧
Sir, go on in.
你好啊 艾略特
Bon soir, Elliot.
拜托告诉我你也看到了
Please tell me you're seeing this, too.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表