剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
他是个自大的蠢货 还引以为傲
He's an arrogant prick, and he's proud of it.
他在乎你对他的看法
He cares what you think about him,
虽然他可能也讨厌自己这样
even though he probably hates that he does.
提利尔·威利克最大的优势就是他的狂妄自大
Tyrell Wellick's greatest asset is his hubris,
但这也是他的破绽 你的突破口
but it's also his flaw, and that's your exploit.
...不错哦
Would be nice.
你就在这儿吃
You eat here?
这地方
This place?
你就打这个算盘 激怒他
Is that your plan, to piss him off?
等下 等等
No, wait, man. Wait.
记着 艾略特
Now remember, Elliot,
到了二楼你会失去我们的信♥号♥♥
you'll lose our signal on level 2.
艾略特
Elliot.
艾略特 听到就说句话
Elliot, say something if you can hear us.
你会大老远跑来真下功夫
I'm impressed you came all the way out here.
众安完了 但你不肯让它倒闭
Allsafe is finished, but you won't let it die.
我们一样
We're the same.
我们是完美主义者
We're perfectionists.
那位服务员 我看他在这里干了...7年了
I've seen our waiter here for the last... seven years.
肯定五十多岁了 可能有孩子
Must be in his 50s, maybe has kids,
离异 再婚 又生了孩子
divorced, second wife, more kids.
我不禁好奇
And I wonder,
他是怎么想自己的
what must he think of himself?
他的人生就是如此 年薪三万元
His life's potential reached at a 30-grand-a-year salary,
一辆经济型轿车 贷款还没付清
an economy car he still owes money on,
一间双卧公♥寓♥
two-bedroom apartment,
子女抚养费 优♥惠♥券
child support, coupons.
我忍♥受不了
I couldn't bear it,
这种生活
a life like that.
这种平凡小人物的生活
The life of an ordinary cockroach
其最大的价值就是为我端沙拉
whose biggest value is to serve me salad.
我去下洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
戒断反应又开始了
Goddamn withdrawals again.
还是因为提利尔·威利克
Or is it Tyrell Wellick?
他在玩儿我吗
Is he toying with me?
我们这演的哪一出
What kind of game are we playing?
我是他的恶意软件吗
Am I his malware?
我得洗把脸
I had to wash my face.
这里让人
Hard to breathe...
难以呼吸
here.
我知道是你陷害了泰瑞·科比
I know you framed terry colby.
我没有
I-I didn't.
你父亲死之前在邪恶公♥司♥工作
Your father worked at Evil Corp before he died.
公共记录里有记载
That's a matter of public record.
我不打算告发你 如果你正这么想的话
I'm not turning you in, if that's what you're thinking.
我甚至连证据都没有
I don't even have proof,
而且就算我有 我也不在乎
and even if I did, I don't care.
我只想掌握你的软肋
Just wanted to know your weakness.
现在我掌握了
Now I do.
复仇
Revenge.
好平凡
How ordinary.
就像我们的服务员
Just like our waiter.
不过即便是那些杰出人士
But even extraordinary people,
而我相信你就是这种人
and I believe you are,
也会受到普通人陈腐思想的影响
are driven by human banalities.
可惜 众人皆凡人
And unfortunately, we're all human.
当然了 除了我
Except me, of course.
我开玩笑的 艾略特
I'm joking, Elliot.
好好享受回家的漫漫长路
Enjoy your long drive back home.
我会坐直升机返回纽约
I'm having a helicopter take me back to new york.
保重 艾略特
You take care, Elliot.
不 搞什么
No. Bullshit.
拜托 搞什么飞机
Dude, bullshit!
-他们说什么了 -我不知道
- What did they say? - Oh, I don't know.
基本上就是说他们是一群没种的混♥蛋♥
Basically that they're a bunch of dickless assholes.
-你去哪 -解决问题
- Where are you going? - To fix it.
没有别人会去了
No one else is going to.
达琳 等等
Darlene, wait.
我真觉得你不该继续逼迫他们了
I really don't think you should keep pushing them.
这么跟你说吧
Put it this way.
我要么解决问题 要么跟他们撕逼
Either I'm fixing this or breaking it.
看他们想怎样
Their call.
甜心
Hi, pumpkin.
爸爸
Hey, daddy.
你怎么没去上班
Why aren't you at work?
我和奥利分手了
I broke up with Ollie.
我知道
I know.
刚和他通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with him.
快进来
Come on.
他不停哭诉
He was sobbing.
让我转告你一些话
He wanted me to tell you something like,
"我会永远爱你
"I'll always love you.
请回到我身边"
Please come back."
还有 他说会学着谅解你
Oh, and he can learn to forgive you.
老天
Jesus.
你怎么说
What did you say?
我说我早就觉得你该跟他分手了
I told him I thought you should've broken up with him a long time ago
然后就把电♥话♥挂了
and hung up on him.
好啊
Nice.
他的话什么意思啊
What did he mean, anyway?
就是工作...
Just normal work and...
还有钱的事
money stuff.
对了 他还出轨了
And, well, he cheated on me,
还有这个
so there's that.
出轨这事 我一点也不惊讶
Well, the cheating part, I'm not surprised.
不是想让你更难受 亲爱的 但是拜托
Not trying to make you feel bad, honey, but come on.
那小子就是个混♥蛋♥
The kid's a douchebag.
-至于钱 -爸爸 别
- As for the money... - Dad, no.
我会借你些钱 供你进行职业发展
I'll float you some money for professional development.
爸爸
Dad--
就当是贷款
Call it a loan,
但别还我
but do not pay me back.
而且你还得住下 通勤上班
And you'll stay here and commute
直到攒够钱再找一间公♥寓♥
until you can save for an apartment.
我不能逼你那么做
I can't make you do any of that.
你没逼我
And you didn't.
我想这么做
It's what I want.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
-嗯 -别 坐着
- Yeah. - No, no. Sit, sit, sit, sit.
坐好
Relax.
想吃什么
What would you like?
你不用给我做饭啦 爸爸
You don't need to cook for me, dad.
法式吐司 这就来
French toast coming up!
他们为什么退出了
Why are they backing out?
这是图书馆
This is a library.
你想说那事 上实时聊天去
You want to discuss that, go back to the irc island.
他们把我拉黑了
They banned me from the channel!
怎么回事
What happened?
我们拿下钢山了
We just owned Steel Mountain.
我们做到我们的部分了 十分顺利
We did our part, and it went perfect.
得了 我们都知道那种事不可能完全顺利
Come on, we both know that shit didn't go perfect.
那也无所谓了 他们不干了
Well, it doesn't matter! They called it off.
我们做到了我们这边
We pulled our side together,
你们那边却没事人一样的不干了
and your side called it off like it was nothing.
你已经得到回答了
You got your answer.
去告诉你伙计白玫瑰 别那么怂
You better tell your pal WhiteRose to stop being a pussy
有点胆
and start growing a pair
我们可没时间瞎胡闹
because we don't have time to dilly-dally around--
你现在还要明目张胆地说这事了
And now you're gonna talk about this in the world?
你在不在乎被人听到啊
Do you even care who hears you?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表