剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
Fsociety.
这是笑话吗
Is that supposed to be a joke?
这也太简单了 他们根本没好好隐藏它
This was way too easy. They didn't hide it well at all.
这是给我的
This note is for me.
他们叫我留着它
They're telling me to leave it here.
为什么
But why?
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
该干掉他们了
Time to shut them down.
我为什么不能删除它
Why can't I delete it?
我不想删掉它 我想留下它
I don't want to delete it. I want it to stay.
我是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我会重新配置根目录的访问权限
I'll reconfigure the access to the root directory
只有我能使用它
so only I can use it.
没人会知道的
And no one will know.
给您的 先生
For you, sir.
你知道我是同性恋吗
Did you know that I'm gay?
不知道
No.
那我这就算向你出柜了
Consider this me coming out to you then, okay?
这并不容易 我不喜欢谈论我的性生活
It's hard because I don't like to talk about my sex life.
但我的伴侣 他很疑心病
But my partner, he gets very paranoid.
他觉得我以此为耻
He thinks I'm ashamed of...
他希望我更公开一些
He wants me to be more public about it, so,
总之 我是同性恋
anyway, I'm gay.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯
Yeah.
别担心
Hey, man, don't worry about it.
黑客注意力短暂
Hackers have a short attention span.
他们会觉得无聊 就去骚扰别人了
They'll get bored, harass someone else.
邪恶公♥司♥ 在考虑与我们解约
Evil Corp is thinking about leaving us.
我觉得我没法怪他们
And I don't know if I can blame them.
他们本可找其他安全团队的
They could have called their other security teams.
但还是找了你
They called you.
那边有人挺喜欢我们
Well, somebody over there likes us,
但泰瑞·科比 他的压力越来越大了
but Terry Colby, he's getting the pressure.
而他是拍板的
And he calls the shots.
邪恶公♥司♥占我们80%的生意
Evil Corp is 80% of our business.
如果失去他们 我们就完了
If we lose them, it's gonna be it for us.
我也...
It's gonna be it...
完了
for me.
我觉得我可以跟你倾诉
I feel like I can talk to you.
至少跟别人相比
I mean, more than the others, anyway.
我相信 在某种程度上
I'm sure, in a weird way,
我们如果倒闭 你会开心的
you'll be happy if we went under.
得了
Oh, come on.
得了
Come on.
我知道你讨厌穿破衬衫
I know you hate wearing those stupid shirts.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
我保证把他们找出来
I promise I'll find them.
邪恶公♥司♥的服务器应该很快就又能上线了
Evil Corp service should be back up soon enough.
我去看一眼dat文件
I'll take a look at the dat file.
等到了家 跟网上的朋友打听一下去社会
I'll ask my IRC contacts about fsociety when I get home.
我从未在任何榜单里见过他们
I've never seen their name on the boards though.
肯定是新组织 但他们很厉害
They've gotta be new, but they're good.
今晚挺辛苦吗
Rough night?
我在这站下
I'm getting off here.
我觉得你该跟我来
I think you should come with me.
如果你没删才能来
But only if you didn't delete it.
你如果删了 我们就没什么好说的了
You deleted it, we got nothing to talk about.
你在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
关门请注意
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们得等Q线
We gotta wait for the Q.
然后呢
Then what?
然后我们去布鲁克林
Then we're going to Brooklyn.
科尼岛那边
Out by Coney Island.
为什么 那里有什么
Why? What's there?
显然 你有一堆问题
Obviously you're gonna ask a lot of questions.
你现在觉得奇怪 我理解
It's weird what you're doing right now, I get it.
但我得等我们到了才能跟你说
I-I can't tell you anything until we get there.
这里不能抽烟
Can't smoke in here.
你一直在跟踪我
You've been following me.
为什么
Why?
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
我爸爸是个小偷
My dad was a petty thief.
一直保不住工作
Never could hold down a job.
所以他抢劫
So, he just robbed,
便利店 商店
convenience stores, shops,
小打小闹
small-time stuff.
有次 他让我坐下
One time, he sat me down,
跟我说了些我一直无法忘记的话
he told me something I never forgot.
他说 "人人都偷
He said, "Everyone steals.
世界就是如此
"That's how it works.
你以为这世上的人 都是得到应得的吗
"You think people out there are getting exactly what they deserve?
不是的
No.
他们要么拿钱太多 要么不够
"They're getting paid over or under,
但这里面总有人要被坑
but someone in the chain always gets bamboozled."
我是偷东西 儿子 但我不被抓
"I steal, Son, but I don't get caught.
这是我跟社会的协议
"That's my contract with society.
如果你抓住我了 我就进监狱
"Now if you can catch me stealing, I'll go to jail.
如果你抓不到
"But if you can't,
那这钱就算我挣来的"
then I've earned the money."
这我尊重
I respected that, man.
觉得那很酷
I thought that shit was cool
那时我还小
as a little kid.
几年后
A few years after that,
他终于被抓了
they finally caught him.
他入狱了
Sent him to jail.
他五年后死了
Dies five years later.
我的尊重也一起死了
My respect goes with him.
我以为他是自♥由♥的
I thought he was free doing what he did,
但不是的
but he wasn't.
他进了监狱
He was in prison.
你现在也在牢笼中 艾略特
Just like you are now, Elliot.
但我要帮你解脱
But I'm gonna break you out.
你们为什么碰面啊
Why would you guys actually meet IRL?
记得那个黑客团体O-Megz吗
You remember that hacker group O-Megz?
他们被自己的头领出♥卖♥♥♥给联调局了
They got outed by their own leader to the FBI,
六个黑客进了监狱
and six hackers went to prison for it?
知道他们怎么被抓的吗
You know how they got 'em?
他们用头领的电脑
They went on the dude's computer,
通过电邮 VPN[虚拟私人网络]会话
tracked 'em all down through emails,
聊天信息 短♥信♥追查他们
VPN sessions, chat messages, texts.
就一个人 他们全倒了
One guy, and the whole thing comes down.
-这叫... -中♥央♥故障点
- It's what's called... - A central point of failure.
没错
Right.
就因为他们不愿亲自碰面
Because they refused to meet in person,
他们每次发个微笑表情
they compromised each other every time
都置彼此于危险之中
they sent so much as a smiley face.
这里的规矩是
The rule here is,
在这里干完
it's done here,
只在这里干
and only here.
你走出门 就都结束
It ends when you walk out that door,
走进门 就开始
and begins when you walk in.
我们的加密就是现实世界
Our encryption is the real world.
那你们怎么跟彼此联♥系♥
How do you talk to each other then?
不联♥系♥
We don't.
我们来来去去 有时间就做会儿项目
We come and go, work on the project when we can.
你怎么能信任他们
How do you trust them?
我给他们一个练习
I give them an exercise.
如果他们通过 就加入我们
If they pass, they join us.
如果失败
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表