剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
His life... it's nice, happy, perfect.
毫无道理
This doesn't make sense.
难道他知道我会黑他
Did he know I was going to hack him?
这是圈套吗
Did he let me?
我得把一切都销毁
I'm gonna need to wipe everything.
我知道 我知道 嗑多了
I know, I know, taking more than I should.
我坏了规矩 但这周就是不正常嘛
I'm breaking my rule, but come on, it's an off week.
来吧
Come on.
伙计 你得
My man, you gotta--
你得在这儿解决 好吗
You gotta deuce it out over here, all right?
你得在这儿解手 好吗
Yo, you gotta do your business up in here, all right?
你能行的 你能行的
You got this. You got this.
泰瑞·科比 首席技术官...
Terry Colby, the chief technology officer of--
泰瑞·科比被捕的消息占据了大家的注意
Terry Colby's arrest is on everyone's mind.
和屏幕 如今这两者也没区别了
Screen. Might as well be the same thing nowadays.
发生了这事我还要怎么继续工作啊
How do I go back to work after this?
还怎么能集中注意呢
How can I focus on anything?
机器人先生什么时候才会再联♥系♥我啊
And when's Mr. Robot going to contact me again?
他在等什么
What's he waiting for?
我不会是白白毁掉了一个人的生活吧
Did I just destroy a man's life for no reason?
我会跟人力资源说给你加薪
I'm gonna talk to HR about a salary bump for you.
-不用了 -不不
- Oh, please. - No, no.
你就接受吧
Take the raise.
不会很多 但目前我也只能做这么多
It's not gonna be much, but it's the best I can do right now.
艾略特
Elliot...
你救了公♥司♥
You saved the company.
我想知道
Now...
你为什么没告诉我dat文件的事
Why didn't you tell me about the dat file?
会议之前你完全可以来找我
You could've come in here at any time before the meeting
告诉我你有了发现 但你没有
to say you found something, but you didn't.
说实话 我觉得这有点奇怪啊
I gotta be honest. I found that kind of curious.
我当时也不知道自己发现了什么
Yeah, I didn't know what I had.
也可能是垃圾文件呢
Could've easily been a junk file.
得啦
C'mon...
你从不下定论
You're never sure about anything
除非是真有问题
unless there's something to be sure about.
也许你并没那么了解我
Maybe you don't know me that well.
不论如何
Regardless,
你还得继续负责他们 现在更为重要了
I still need you to stay on it, now more than ever.
谁知道那些去社会的黑客接下来会干什么
I mean, who knows what these fsociety hackers are going to do next.
他说什么
What did he just say?
-你说什么 -科比手下那些
- What did you just say? - The ones working with Colby.
谁知道数据公布会达到什么程度
Who knows how deep these data dumps are going to get,
而且邪恶公♥司♥
and Evil Corp is--
你在说什么呢
What're you talking about?
真是难得
There's a twist.
一般都是你比我消息灵通
You're usually the one a step ahead of me.
入侵时 他们挖到了金矿
They hit the mother lode during the breach.
可能盗取了数TB的邮件和文件
Potentially terabytes worth of emails and files.
他们要挟联调局释放科比
They're threatening to dump everything
否则就抛出所有文件
unless the FBI frees Colby.
今天早上发布了视频
They released the video this morning.
黑客泄露邮件并曝光公♥司♥秘密
且威胁继续如此除非科比获释
你好 邪恶公♥司♥ 我们是去社会
Hello, Evil Corp. We are fsociety.
这些年来 我们一直在关注你
Over the years, we have been watching you.
你金融欺诈穷♥人♥
Your financial abuse of the poor;
腐♥败♥政♥府♥官员
your corruption of governments;
掩盖对无辜平凡市民的谋杀
your cover-ups of the murder of innocent, ordinary citizens,
为利润不惜一切
all for the sake of a profit.
所以我们去社会决定你们必须被铲除
This is why we at fsociety have decided you must die.
我们是有恶意的 是敌意的 我们不会妥协
We are malicious and hostile. We do not compromise.
我们不会留情
We are relentless.
我们决不会罢手 直到斩断
We will not stop until every tentacle
你的每一根邪恶触角
of your evil monstrosity is sliced off at the nerve.
但我们也并非不通情理
But we are also not without mercy.
上次的入侵是最后通牒
Our latest hack was our last warning.
满足以下要求 我们就考虑不毁掉你们
Meet our demands, and we will consider not destroying you.
首先 结束你们的非法囚禁
First, release our leader Terry Colby
立刻释放我们的领袖泰瑞·科比
from your illegitimate prison immediately.
第二 解除你们给世界上
Second, release all the people of the world
无辜平民加诸的非法债务
from your even more illegitimate prisons of debt.
第三 解散你们公♥司♥
Third, dissolve your corporation
把资产全部捐给世界各地的慈善机构
and donate all your assets to charities around the world.
我们的要求不可协商
This proposal is non-negotiable.
人们已经意识到只要有你们
The people are realizing they don't have freedom of choice
他们就不会有自♥由♥选择权
so long as you exist.
人♥民♥在觉醒
The people are waking up,
拒绝成为你们的经济奴隶
no longer accepting your economic slavery.
立即满足我们的要求 否则就灭了你们
Meet these demands, or we will kill you.
警告送达 看着办吧
Consider yourself warned.
再放一遍
Play it again.
走过路过不要错过 我的专辑出炉了
Yo, yo, yo, yo, my album just dropped.
快来买♥♥张CD吧 价格只要20块
Yo, please buy my CD. Only cost you 20 likes.
保证你听得爽 我保证
Yo, it'll give you the feels, y'all, I swear.
你要是发个推 我就免费送专辑
The CD's free. All's I ask is you Tweet.
帮我上头条吧
Help my social media outreach.
我当时就想 "我想安排这次见面
You know, be like, "I want to set up this meeting.
这是个非常非常..."
It's like a very, like a--"
艾略特
Oh, Elliot!
恭喜啊 哥们
Hey, congrats, man.
多亏了你 众安在网上都红爆了
Allsafe is all over the internet today because of you.
该庆祝一下啊 哥们
Dude, we should celebrate.
我们团购了周四的莫尔顿牛排坊四人餐
We have this Groupon for four at Morton's on Thursday.
约好的另一对突然就不来了
This other couple we were going with totally bailed.
不如你替他们去吃
Why don't you come with?
他们牛排爆好吃 29.95块就能
Their steaks are badass. It's $29.95--
我觉得艾略特不会有兴趣的
I'm not sure that Elliot would like that.
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
你同意 太好了 老兄
Yeah? Okay. Awesome, man.
不如我们搞个四人约会算了
And, hey, why don't we make it a double date?
我听说你交了个女友
I heard that you had a girlfriend.
奥利 不是叫你别说什么吗
Ollie, you weren't supposed to say anything.
亲爱的 没关系 艾略特不介意的
Babe, it's cool. Elliot's okay with it.
嗯 好 可以 我得走了
Yeah, okay, sure. I--have to go.
我邻居又抱怨我的狗狂叫了
Um, my neighbor's complaining about the dog barking again.
他什么时候养狗了
Since when does he have a dog?
你们二位一对璧人啊
You look like a beautiful couple.
我的专辑刚发行
Yo, my album just dropped,
你喜欢说唱 嘻哈吗
You like rap, hip-hop?
我这歌♥可有深度了 歌♥词又好听
Yo, this shit is deep, lyrical, poetic.
你女友肯定喜欢 肯定的
Yo, your girl will like this, my man, I swear.
老兄 你在我们大楼外都转悠半个月了
Come on, bro, you've been outside our building for two weeks now.
那好 我买♥♥了
All right, you know, I'll take it,
你能别缠着我们吗
if you leave us alone.
谢谢您 太谢谢你了大哥
Thank you, thank you, man, thank you.
而且我听着顺耳才会发推 明白吗
And I'll tweet, but only if I like it, all right?
我只有48个粉 不过还在稳步增长
I only have 48 followers, but it's growing.
-当然当然 -其中有人品味很好
- No doubt, no doubt. - Some tastemakers in there so--
我懂 我懂
I feel you, I feel you.
-行 -那好
- Yeah. - All right.
太谢谢你了 真的
Yo, I appreciate it, man, really.
-祝你们一天顺顺当当的 -你也是
- You guys have a good day. - Yeah, you too.
多谢你们 听听第二首
Thank you so much. Check track two out.
-第二首 -回见 哥们
- Track two. - All right, man.
计划才不是这样
This was never part of the plan.
公布数据 还要释放泰瑞·科比
Data dumps? Releasing Terry Colby?
根本说不通
None of this makes sense.
我得和去社会撇清关系
Need to cut off all ties with fsociety.
再不和他们联♥系♥
Need to disconnect.
我得请个病假 暂时低调...
We need to call in sick and lie low for a--
有病啊你 我光着呢 混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表