剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我将会成为这家公♥司♥有史以来最年轻的高管
I will be the youngest executive this company has ever seen.
那好 我买♥♥了
All right, you know, I'll take it,
你能别缠着我们吗
if you leave us alone.
-谢谢您 -那好
- Thank you. - All right.
听听第二首
Check track two out.
-第二首 -回见 哥们
- Track two. - All right, man.
你为什么没告诉我dat文件的事
Why didn't you tell me about the dat file?
一辈子都在邪恶公♥司♥工作
Worked at Evil Corp his whole life.
突然就被解雇了
And out of the blue, he got fired.
没人知道原因
No one knew why.
他得了白血病
He had leukemia.
还逼我不可以告诉别人
Made me swear to never tell anyone,
最后 我太担心了 就告诉了我妈
Finally, I got so worried told my mom.
他知道后 大为光火
When he found out, he got pissed.
你想过或许你是活该吗
You ever think you deserved it?
我才8岁
I was eight years ol--
你没有遵守你们的神圣约定
You didn't commit to the sacred pact you'd formed.
我对公♥司♥业务发展的规划
My approach within our business units
是优先投资研发前沿技术
is to first invest in new technologies
并尽早投入使用
and develop prototypes
以此把握科技界的最新潮流
in order to understand the technology potential,
因为尽管公♥司♥网络安♥全♥部♥
because despite the recent success
最近所取得的成功
of our cyber security team,
公♥司♥眼下仍然有
our company currently still has
多达72个可被侵入的安全漏洞
72 potential hacker vulnerabilities
威胁着公♥司♥主数据...
in our primary and secon--
慢着 是73个 你个蠢货
oh, wait. It's 73, you stupid piece of shit.
再来
Again.
眼下仍然有
Our company currently still has
多达73个可被侵入的安全漏洞
73 potential hacker vulnerabilities
威胁着公♥司♥主数据中心和副数据中心
in our primary and secondary data centers.
现在我们绝不能
Now is not the time to be encumbered
受累于痛失首席技术官的
by the company's tragic and shameful loss
不幸和...
of our chief te--
太他妈正式了
Too formal, God damn it.
语气温和点 别跟个机器人似的
Warm it up. Don't be a cold robot.
再来
Again.
现在我们绝对不能
Now is not the time to be encumbered
受累于痛失首席技术官的
by the company's tragic and shameful loss
不幸和羞辱
of our chief technology officer.
我们必须尽快指定新任首席技术官
We have to be swift in naming the replacement CTO,
那么 各位先生 请允许我毛遂自荐
and, sir, I would like to suggest it be me.
为了公♥司♥更光明的未来
For the sake of our company,
我们今天必须明智决定
that we make our decision today,
我的晋升
my promotion--
我的内部晋升不仅能彰显公♥司♥坚定的信心
My internal promotion shows not only our confidence as a company,
更向公众展示了我们的无畏
but strength in our boldness to the public.
多谢各位拨冗
Thank you for your time.
新任首席技术官就是你
You will be the next CTO of this company.
新任首席技术官就是你
You will be the next CTO of this company.
新任首席技术官就是你
You will be the next CTO of this company.
您真的不需要什么吗
Sure you don't want anything?
矿泉水 茶什么的
Pellegrino, tea?
先生 非常感谢您见我
Sir, thank you again for seeing me.
提利尔 恐怕我们得重新安排了
Tyrell, I'm gonna have to reschedule this.
-安瓦 重排下日程 -先生 我觉得...
- Anwar, set up another time. - Sir, it's just that I think--
我明白 我明白
I get it, I get it.
我们马上就再给你安排个时间
We'll get another meeting on the books right away.
我们找到了一个非常优秀的首席技术官人选
We've got a really good CTO candidate
董事会非常青睐此人
the board is very excited about.
不过他们还没定下来
They're not ready to discuss it yet.
我们会给你安排好的
We'll loop you in.
等我们几周 可以吗
Just give us a couple of weeks, hmm?
给威利克重新排个时间
Uh, put Wellick back on the books.
就等两周
Two weeks.
领带不错啊
Oh, nice tie.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
布莱奥尼的
Brioni?
品味总是这么好
Great taste, as always.
回见
Be well.
我这就把具体细节发给您助手
I'll email your assistant the details.
如果不麻烦的话
If you could,
直接发给我吧
just email it to me directly.
这事对我太重要 不容有失
This is too important for me to miss.
威利克先生 我们到了
Mr. Wellick, we're here.
这次能给我300块吗
You think I could have 300 this time?
还真像个资本主义者
Spoken like a true capitalist.
工作不顺吗
Bad day at the office?
还真是
No ki--
求你了 别打了 停
Please, enough. No more.
大多数程序员都认为软件除漏
Most coders think debugging software
就是修正错误
is about fixing a mistake,
不过这是胡扯
but that's bullshit.
除漏的关键其实是找到错漏
Debugging's actually all about finding the bug,
理解这个漏洞从何而来
about understanding why the bug was there to begin with,
以及明白漏洞的出现并非偶然
about knowing that its existence was no accident.
漏洞的显现传达了信息
It came to you to deliver a message,
就像一个毫无意识的气泡浮出水面
like an unconscious bubble floating to the surface,
爆出你可能早就心知肚明的真♥相♥
popping with a revelation you've secretly known all along.
我不知道我为什么说这些
I don't know why I'm saying all of this.
也许是因为打了太多礼来制药
Maybe it's because I'm pumped up on whatever---
用来圈钱的 不知道什么合法药物
legal drug dealers like Eli Lilly make money off nowadays.
不过一般是因为我预见到了
But usually it's because there's a sense it's coming.
正有只虫子[漏洞]朝我飞来
A bug buzzing its way towards me
搅得我不得安宁 逼我作出决定
to gum up the works until it forces me to make a call.
杀了我还是接受我
Kill me or embrace me.
又或者我只是有点吓着了 因为我没想到
Or maybe I'm just freaking out because I never thought
会醒来看到这两个女人盯着我
I'd wake up to find these two women staring back at me.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
我说不清
I don't know.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我几小时前刚来时 我们还说过话呢
We talked maybe a few hours ago when I first got here.
你忘了吗
You don't remember?
他们说我是你的紧急联络人
They said I was your emergency contact.
对了 你还要他们联♥系♥你的心理医生
Right. Um, you told them to call your psychiatrist.
必须咨♥询♥了心理医生之后你才能出院
You can't leave until you talk to one.
我出去等着了
So I'm gonna wait outside.
你还记得点名让医务人员联♥系♥我吗
Do you remember requesting me from the staff?
你要我来是因为警♥察♥说
You requested me because the police said that--
我被几个小青年偷袭了
I got jumped by a bunch of kids.
没什么大不了的
It's not the end of the world.
他们要做全面药检 你拒绝了
They wanted to do a full drug panel, and you refused.
我能问问原因吗
May I ask why?
艾略特 如果我们都不能好好谈谈的话
Elliot, if we can't have a conversation about this...
我一直在用吗♥啡♥
I've been taking morphine.
为什么
Why?
我也没什么合理的理由
I don't have a good enough reason to give you.
我希望有 但我没有
I wish I did, but I don't.
也许你应该去戒毒
Maybe we should consider rehab.
我不是瘾君子
I'm not a junkie.
那你得证明给我看
Then you'll need to prove it to me.
每两个月自愿参加一次药检
Submit to a bimonthly drug test voluntarily.
只有这样我才会同意你出院
That's the only way that I'll recommend your release.
医院
Hospitals.
像这样高度联网的机构
A heavily networked one like this
黑进去太轻松了
are almost too easy to hack.
这位是威廉·海斯密斯
This is William Highsmith.
他不止是这家医院IT部的头头
He's not only the head of the IT department here,
他就是整个IT部
he is the IT department.
他还是个白♥痴♥
He's also an idiot,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表