剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
这会一发不可收拾
It's a slippery slope.
我们谈谈你看到的黑衣人吧
Let's talk about the men in black you've been seeing.
他们还在吗
Are they still there?
不在了
No,
我说了他们走了
I... told you they're gone.
你给我的药很好用
The meds you gave me are working.
哥们
Yo, man.
想去
Do you wanna, uh...
今天一起去吃午饭啊
you wanna do lunch today?
嗯
Uh, yeah...
-我另有安排了 -有安排 好吧
- I got other plans. - Other plans. Right.
我之前三次来问你 你也这么说
That's...what you said the last three times I asked you.
伙计 你
Look, bud, you...
和安吉拉很久以来关系一直很好
and Angela have been close for a long time,
所以我更希望我们能合得来
and that's even more reason why I want us to be on good terms.
我就是觉得我们之间一直有点别扭
I-I just...I feel like things have been awkward between us.
你说呢
Don't you?
我不介意我们之间别扭
I'm okay with it being awkward between us.
好吧
Um, yeah.
我介意
I-I'm...I'm not okay with that.
伙计 我爱安吉拉
Look, man, I love Angela,
我希望我们能为她好好相处
and I want us to... to get along for her sake.
这就是我找你的原因
I mean, that's what I'm... that's what I'm here for.
我一般不这样...
I just, I... I don't normally do stuff...
我不喜欢他是我不对吗
Am I crazy not to like this guy?
他在脸书上
Among some of his Facebook likes
给小布♥什♥的书《抉择时刻》
are George W. Bush's Decision Points,
《变形金刚2 复仇之战》
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen,
和乔许·葛洛班的音乐点过赞
and the music of Josh Groban.
我还需要进一步说明吗
Must I really justify myself any further?
我在努力呢
I'm working on that shit, you know?
他最容易黑了 密♥码♥是123456Seven[7]
His was the easiest to hack. Password was 123456Seven.
我在谷歌♥聊天上看到了他
I witnessed his first
第一次对安吉拉说"我爱你"
"I love you" with Angela over Gchat,
然后又看到了他数次与斯黛拉·B出轨
then I witnessed the first of many infidelities with Stella B.
我从未做过这种事
I've never done anything like this before...
我考虑过告诉安吉拉
I've thought about telling Angela,
但她对男人的品味很糟
but she has shitty taste in men,
我还没准备好见她下一任男友呢
and I'm not quite ready to see what comes after this just yet.
你喜欢音乐 我也喜欢
You like music. I like music.
魔力红
Maroon 5.
而且比起其他人 奥利我更好操纵
Plus I can manage Ollie easier than the others.
至少目前可以
For now, anyway.
我就是这意思
And that's all I mean.
我就是想告诉你
I just want you to know that.
我喜欢你 哥们
I like you, bro, and...
我希望你也能喜欢我
I want you to like me too.
我明白
I understand.
我会更努力些的
I'll try harder.
太好了 伙计
That's cool, man.
等你准备好了 我很愿意跟你一起...
Hey, whenever you're ready, I'd love to just...
找乐子
chill.
忘记你不喜欢人碰了
Forgot about your... no touching thing.
老实说 我不该讨厌奥利 他也没那么坏
Truth is, I shouldn't hate Ollie; he's not that bad a guy.
他太蠢了 坏不起来
He's too dumb to be bad.
事实上 当我想到真正的坏人
In fact, when I think about the really bad people...
E公♥司♥ 全世界最大的企业集团
E Corp, the largest conglomerate in the world...
他们大到无处不在
they're so big, they're literally everywhere.
当代社会的完美怪物
A perfect monster of modern society.
那个E简直就是邪恶的意思
The E might as well stand for Evil.
所有生活必需品
And all of life's necessities...
事实上 经过一番彻底深刻的自我重编程
In fact, after a thorough, intensive self-reprogramming,
当他们出现的时候
that's all my mind hears, sees, or reads
我听到 看到 读到的就是这个
when they pop up in my world.
...可以提供
...that was have to offer.
我们携手共同改变世界
Together, we can change the world,
-与E... -邪恶公♥司♥
- with E... - Evil Corp.
克丽丝塔如果知道了肯定要抽过去
Krista would have a shit fit if she knew I did that.
但他们就是这样 邪恶的企业集团
But that's what they are... a conglomerate of evil.
现在我还得帮他们
And now I have to help them.
负责你们公♥司♥的有六位现场工程师
There are six on-site engineers on your account.
-还有几位远程的 -就是他 泰瑞·科比
- Plus a few off-site... - There he is, Terry Colby,
首席技术官
the CTO.
他虽然是全球最大的公♥司♥之一的
Even though he's the head technology guy
技术主管
at one of the biggest companies in the world,
他却用黑莓
he owns a Blackberry.
就是这里
So this is it right here.
而且看他样子 不像经常碰电脑
But also looks like he doesn't see a terminal very often.
他不是技术人员 他是个白♥痴♥
He's not a techie. He's a moron.
自大的白♥痴♥ 最糟糕了
An arrogant moron. The worst kind.
提利尔·威利克
Tyrell Wellick.
技术部资深副总裁
I'm Senior Vice President, Technology.
艾略特 就是个技术员
Elliot. Just a tech.
别谦虚
Don't be so humble.
我起初也跟你一样
You know, I started out exactly where you are, and...
老实说 我的心还在这上面
to be honest, you know, my heart is still there.
你在运行GNOME啊
So I see you're running Gnome.
我本人用KDEYou know, I'm actually on KDE myself.
我知道GNOME据说是更好用
I know this desktop environment is supposed to be better but...
Linux系统下的
桌面环境
但俗话说的好
you know what they say.
习惯不好改
Old habits... they die hard.
用Linux操作系统的高管...
An executive running Linux with...
嗯 我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know what you're thinking.
我是个高管
I'm an executive. I mean...
我为什么要用Linux操作系统啊
why am I even running Linux?
还是那句话 习惯不好改
Again...old habits.
跟你合作肯定会很愉快
It's gonna be fun working with you.
我该去跟上其他人了
I should join the rest of the group.
再见 艾略特
Bonsoir, Elliot.
有时候我梦想拯救世界
Sometimes I dream of saving the world.
从无形之手下拯救大家
Saving everyone from the invisible hand,
那只用员工卡标记我们所有人的手
one that brands us with an employee badge.
那只逼我们为他们工作的手
The one that forces us to work for them...
那只每天偷偷地控制我们的手
The one that controls us every day without us knowing it.
但我无力阻止
But I can't stop it.
我没那么特别
I'm not that special.
我就是无名之人
I'm just anonymous.
孤独之人
I'm just alone.
如果不是小键
If it weren't for Qwerty,
我就是个空壳了
I'd be completely empty.
我讨厌我承受不住孤独的时候
I hate when I can't hold in my loneliness.
我现在每隔一周都会哭一次 太频繁了
This crying has been happening too often, every other week now.
正常人难过的时候会做什么
What do normal people do when they get this sad?
大概是去找朋友家人吧
They reach out to friends or family, I think.
这我做不到
That's not an option.
我嗑吗♥啡♥
I do morphine.
要嗑吗♥啡♥而不上瘾 关键就在于
The key to doing morphine without turning into a junkie
每天限♥量♥30毫克
is to limit yourself to 30 milligrams a day.
超过这个量会提高你的耐药性
Anything more just builds up your tolerance.
我检查每一粒药的纯度
I check every pill I get for purity.
用作阿片类药物依赖的维持治疗
我有8毫克的赛宝松用作维持
I have 8 milligram Suboxone for maintenance
以防我产生戒断反应
in case I go through withdrawals.
该死 又嗑完了
Shit! I'm out again.
多少钱
How much?
送你了
On the house.
不 夏拉 别那样
No, Shayla. Not doing that.
这就是个普通的毒品交易
Okay? This is just a regular drug deal
-跟往常一样 -好吧
- like it always is. - Fine.
你今晚做什么
So what are you up to tonight?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表