剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
钢山 黑客困境
Steel Mountain. The hacker's dilemma.
你如何摧毁完全
What to do when a bunch of data you want to destroy
不联网的数据
is completely off the grid?
你好 邪恶公♥司♥ 我们是去社会
Hello, Evil Corp. We are fsociety.
风云人物 行个屈膝礼吧
Man of the hour. Take a curtsy.
黑暗军团
Dark Army?
他们毫无准则 做任何人的雇佣黑客
They got no code. They hack for anyone:
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 北朝 伊朗 俄♥国♥
terrorists, North Korea, Iran, Russia--
走过路过不要错过 我的专辑出炉了
Yo, yo, yo, yo, my album just dropped.
来买♥♥张CD吧
Please buy my CD.
他掌握了我的银行账户 奥利
He has my bank account, Ollie.
我们不能为此就感染众安的网络
We cannot just infect Allsafe's network because of this.
能说下计划吗
Can we please hear the plan?
钢山那边现在进展如何
Where are we at with Steel Mountain?
我知道要如何摧毁备份而不必炸管道了
I know how to take out the backups without blowing up the pipeline.
正常人难过的时候会做什么
What do normal people do when they get this sad?
大概是去找朋友家人吧
They reach out to friends or family.
我嗑吗♥啡♥
I do morphine.
就这些了
There it is.
找 刮 碾了那么久
After all the searching, scraping, dusting,
就剩下这些了
That's all that's left.
一条线 最后的一条
One line. The last line.
此时此刻 是揭发维拉 结识机器人先生
The consequences of busting Vera and meeting Mr. Robot,
创造你 以及所有一切的结果
creating you--everything till now, this moment.
这是我的选择 是我选择了这一切
I chose this. I chose all this.
像钢山这样的数据存储中心
Data storage facilities like Steel Mountain--
使用LTO-9存储标准
it's linear-tape open standard 9.
温度限制在16到35摄氏度
Temp value between 61 and 95.
磁带上的氧化铁颗粒
Iron oxide in mag tape--
通过粘合剂固定在聚氨酯带基上
it sticks to polyurethane with a binder.
如果室温超过了35摄氏度上限
If hvac conditions surpass the ceiling 95 degrees,
聚氨酯胶粘剂软化松脱 数据将无法读取
polyurethane adhesive mollifies and tape data is unreadable.
这就是我们要做的
This is what we're doing.
将这块电路板装在恒温器后
This circuit board, if installed behind a thermostat,
我们就能植入专用后门
it lets us plant an asymmetric back door
在钢山的专用网络上建立一个VPN
then create a VPN in the Steel Mountain intranet.
我们都知道树莓派[卡式计算机]是什么
Okay, we all know what a Raspberry Pi is.
你想说什么
What's your point?
他想黑进钢山的气候控制系统
He wants to hack Steel Mountain's climate control system,
升高整个中心的温度 毁掉所有磁带
raise the facility's heat high enough to destroy all the tapes.
你认为把这玩意安在恒温器后就足够了吗
And you think sticking this behind the thermostat will do all that?
只要有专门设计的软件就行
With the right software specifically designed.
我这就调出我对这个中心的研究
I'll pull up my research on the facility,
看看哪个恒温器最容易得手
start targeting which thermostats are the most accessible.
你们说得倒挺轻松
Yeah, well, that's all well and good,
但还是得有人进入那破地方
but we still gotta get in the damn joint.
就在这里 在阿迪朗达克山脉深处
There. Deep in the Adirondacks.
占地145英亩以上 以前是一个石灰矿井
In 145-plus acre former limestone mine.
3吨♥重的钢制大门 武装警卫全天候巡逻
3-ton steel gates, 24/7 armed guards,
闭路监控 还有网络运行中心工作人员
closed circuit cameras, NOC staffing.
真不想直接炸了吗
Sure you don't want to just blow it up?
只要找到一个安保漏洞就行
All we need is one security flaw.
你自己看看 就是建成零漏洞的
Look at this place, man. It was built not to have any.
我就看到...6个到处走的漏洞
I see about... six walking around.
你还好吗
You okay, man?
怎么个意思
What the hell?
你要去哪
Where you going?
事说完了 不是吗
We're done, aren't we?
戒断反应差不多该出现了
That was about the time the withdrawal started.
记得吗
Remember?
我知道 我违反了自己的规则
I know--I broke my own rule.
但我没有赛宝松
But I have no suboxone.
我只有抑郁症 社交恐惧症
What I do have--clinical depression, social anxiety.
白天上班 晚上接着忙 私人关系一团糟
A day job, a night job, confusing relationships.
还有那些指望我的人
Others depending on me.
以及扳倒世界上最大的公♥司♥的目标
Taking down the largest corporation in the world.
都是我自己选的
And I chose it all.
我这辈子 这条线都在试图控制我
This line has wanted to own me my whole life.
它们在墨西哥被生物合成出来 制成药片
Biosynthesized in some lab in Mexico, packed into a pill,
再装箱运到美国 分拣包装
shipped to the states where it was packaged
印上商标 政♥府♥再抽税
with a logo and taxed by the government,
然后被受贿的警卫偷走 卖♥♥给了维拉的喽啰
stolen by a bribed guard, sold to a Vera henchman,
倒手给夏拉 然后再卖♥♥给我
then oversold to Shayla, and then to me.
它需要我 正如我需要它
It needs me just as much as I need it.
这一刻是注定了的 每一个选择都推动着我
The moment was destined, every choice bringing me
向这条线迈进一步
closer to this one line.
这条线 是最后的一条
This line. This last line.
我保证
I promise.
今天会是最难受的一天
Today will be the worst of it.
熬过接下来的几天 我就彻底戒了
Get through the next couple days, and then I'll be clean.
你想怎样
What do you want?
是我 快开门
It's me, open up.
我本不想劳您大驾给我开门
I would have saved you the trip to the door
但你又不希望我闯进来什么的
but you're all, like, against me breaking in or whatever.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
你的小计划罗梅洛有了新看法
Romero got some clarity on your little plan
需要你亲自过去商量
that's gonna need your undivided.
-那好 我们走 -你这是怎么了
- Okay, let's go. - What's going on with you?
看着跟快死了似的
You look like shit.
我没事
I'm fine.
我跟你说 这个计划行不通的
Look, man. This plan's not gonna work.
为什么
Why? Why is that?
我对钢山进行侦查
I was doing recon on Steel Mountain.
发现了个问题 大问题
Came up with a problem. A big, fat one.
邪恶公♥司♥正在升级他们的安保协议
Evil Corp's upping their security protocol.
要我说他们有点反应过度 但手段有效
If you ask me, it's overkill, but it's legit.
我说过 他们不是无懈可击
I already told you, they have their vulnerabilities.
我们黑了纽约的中心然后怎么办
So what happens after we hack the New York facility?
然后我们还得去一趟纳什维尔
Then we have to take a trip to Nashville,
然后再去科罗拉多 去圣何塞
then Colorado, then San Jose,
然后再去该死的塔拉哈西
then goddamn Tallahassee.
这可不妙 大事不妙
Ugh, this looks real bad. Real bad.
他们准备把所有数据的模拟备份
They are physically copying then shipping
复♥制♥转运到各地
all the analog backups.
全国各地五个规模极大安保极严的后备中心
Five big-ass fortress-like redundancies across the country.
假如 我只是说假如
Now maybe--and it was always a big maybe--
我们能成功潜入一个 也不可能都能闯进去
we get into one, but no way we get into all of them.
我们刚刚烧糊了其中一个
The minute we fry one facility,
他们就会立即升级其它所有中心的温控
they'll patch every climate control system they own.
不管你用什么手段 这个计划都行不通
No matter how you slice it, the plan is DOA.
你从哪得到的消息
Where'd you get this?
你这话什么意思
What the hell do you mean?
我们还在邪恶公♥司♥的网络里呢
We're still in Evil Corp's network.
该死
Shit.
提利尔说的就是这个
This is what Tyrell was talking about.
你刚说什么
What'd you just say?
提利尔 那个提利尔·威利克
Tyrell? As in Tyrell Wellick?
对
Yeah.
你什么时候和邪恶公♥司♥的首席技术官
Since when did you and the goddamn CTO
成了好哥们了
of Evil Corp become, what, chums?
他说4月1日才会进行升级
Says this isn't happening till April 1st.
今天是29号♥
It's only the 29th.
我们还有几天
We still got a few days.
还有时间
We have time.
所有的磁带还都存在纽约的中心里
All their tapes are still in the New York facility.
也就是说 我们今天就得行动
Just means we go up today.
但我们根本没准备好
We're nowhere close to being ready.
我已经下载好了所需的楼层平面图
Well, I've already downloaded all the necessary PDFs of the floor plans
来定位目标恒温器
to target the thermostats.
得好好计划一下
It will require some planning,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表