剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
他想黑进钢山的气候控制系统
He wants to hack Steel Mountain's climate control system,
升高整个中心的温度 毁掉所有磁带
raise the facility's heat high enough to destroy all the tapes.
这就是我们要做的
This is what we're doing.
你们一走我就联♥系♥我黑暗军团的联络人
I'll hit up my Dark Army contact as soon as you take off.
你就这样"联♥系♥"世界上最危险的黑客团体吗
You just gonna hit up the world's most dangerous hacker crew?
他掌握了我的银行账户 奥利
He has my bank account, Ollie.
我们不能为此就感染众安的网络
We cannot just infect Allsafe's network because of this.
我会丢了工作的
I'll lose my job.
邪恶公♥司♥正在升级他们的安保协议
Evil Corp's upping their security protocol.
他们准备把所有数据的模拟备份
They are physically copying then shipping
复♥制♥转运到各地
all the analog backups.
我们今天就得行动
We go up today.
我希望你能跟我一起在这里
I want you to be where you belong:
你属于这里
here with me.
我现在在那儿就很开心
I think I'm happy where I am.
别让我失望 好吗
Don't let me down, okay?
那女孩是我的
That girl in there is mine.
维拉被抓和你有关系吗
Did you have something to do with Vera getting busted?
他被控杀人罪了 你知道吗
He's on murder charges, do you know that?
这是我的计划 我进去
It's my plan. I'll go in.
你也许能瞒过这些呆子
You might be able to hide it from these nerds,
但我一眼就能认出瘾君子
but I know a junkie when I see one.
我是一个人
I'm alone.
不 不是的
No, you're not.
我哪都不会去的 孩子
I'm not going anywhere, kiddo.
我也希望能给你带来好消息 费南多
I wish I had better news for you, Fernando,
但这次来不是告诉你出狱有望的
but this isn't the you're-getting-out meeting.
我能带进来的就这么多了
This is only as much as I could carry.
地检那里还有更多
The D.A. has more.
能判多久
How long this gonna be?
很多年
We're talking years.
你开玩笑呢吧
Yo, you playing?
你把我们的人捞出来
You get our people out.
这就是你的工作
That's your use to us.
他们掌握了充分的证据
They have a solid case.
每一个他们指控你的罪名
For every charge they're gonna lay on you,
都有这么一个文件夹 你的推特和图片分享
they have these binders, your twitters, your instagram.
你说他们破解不了这暗语的
You said they wouldn't figure this shit out.
他们破不了 老兄
They can't, brah.
我跟你说 这暗语绝对安全 维哥
I'm telling you, it was airtight, V.
两位 这可不是《模仿游戏》
Fellas, this isn't the Imitation Game.
你们的密♥码♥没那么保密
The code here is not that complicated.
再说了 是谁让你把生意
Besides, who told you to put your business
弄到社交网络上去的
anywhere near social media?
当然是我那灵光的老弟了
My aspirational little brother.
你知道去年我们省了多少钱吗
You know how much money we saved last year?
整个生意的效率都大幅提高了
Made our whole operation way more efficient.
我们很小心
We were careful.
你们把每一笔交易都发到推特上了
You tweeted about every transaction your business was involved in.
简直就是小心的反义词
That is the opposite of careful.
难怪会有匿名线报把你举报了
It's no wonder an anonymous tip turned you in.
谁举报的
Who called in the tip?
不知道 所以才叫"匿名线报"
This is what is meant by anonymous.
现在是覆水难收了
It is now spilled milk.
信息全都泄露出去了
The information got out,
现在后果很严重
and now they're coming down hard.
对方无意提供检控协议
There's no plea on the table.
他们会指控你一级谋杀
They're gonna lay murder one on you.
反正我也没打算认罪
I ain't pleading anyway.
凡人不能给我判刑
Men can't sentence me.
只有宇宙能审判我
That is a cosmic responsibility.
会有人为此付出代价的
Someone's gonna get hurt for this.
这样我们才能跟宇宙扯平
That's how we get square with the universe.
费南多 我们得想想应诉策略了
Fernando, we need to discuss strategy.
你可不会希望被关进重罪监狱的
You don't want supermax.
当然 当然
Naw, naw.
如果他们把我扔进监狱
If they lock me up,
扔进哪一种监狱也无所谓了
the kind of door they close don't matter.
原来是你
So that's you.
原来你是这样的人
That's who you are.
我了解你了
I know you.
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉 我已经买♥♥过了
Pardon me. Pardon me. I already paid.
就是想跟店家道个谢
Just want to pay my respects.
多谢 多谢
Thank you. Thank you.
抱歉 抱歉
Ooh, I'm sorry, man. Sorry.
就是想来给个好评
Just want to pay my compliments.
咖啡很好喝 服务很周到
Hey, excellent coffee, fantastic service.
犒劳犒劳自己吧
Buy yourself something nice.
钢山公♥司♥
员工
成功读写数据块
钢山
Steel Mountain.
我们想黑的这家数据安全中心
We're trying to penetrate a data security facility
其宣传语是...
whose tagline literally is...
钢山公♥司♥ 牢不可破
世上根本没有牢不可破的东西
Nothing is actually impenetrable.
这种地方这样夸口 实际也几乎牢不可破
A place like this says it is, and it's close,
但这里毕竟还是人盖的
but people still built this place.
只要你黑对了人
And if you can hack the right person,
突然间
all of a sudden,
你就拥有了一个威力巨大的恶意软件
you have a piece of powerful malware.
人总是最佳突破口
People always make the best exploits.
绝大多数人都不难黑
I've never found it hard to hack most people.
只要你倾听他们 观察他们
If you listen to them, watch them,
他们的缺点就像
their vulnerabilities are like
钉在头顶的霓虹灯一样
a neon sign screwed into their heads.
莫布利贪吃
Mobley's a glutton.
他没法控制吃东西的欲望
He lacks discipline from his urges.
可别招来虫子 万一传染什么病呢
I don't want to get bugs. They spread disease.
罗梅洛是个万事通 总是疑神疑鬼
Romero is a know-it-all and a hypochondriac.
一楼销♥售♥员
比尔·哈珀是我们的第一个突破口
Bill Harper is our first exploit.
他核实你身份时不会看得太细
He isn't gonna give the search much scrutiny.
他能带我们进一楼
He'll get us to Level 1,
但是想上二楼就不能靠比尔了
but Bill is not gonna be able to get us to Level 2.
而我们得上到二楼
And we need to get to Level 2.
你得要求和他的主管温蒂谈
You're gonna ask to speak to his supervisor, Wendy.
她会带我们去我们想去的地方
She'll get us to exactly where we need to be.
然后我们这边想办法支开她
Then we'll be able to get rid of her from the van.
之后你就把树莓派
After that, you connect the Raspberry Pi
接到气候控制系统上 后面的就轻而易举了
to the climate control system, and Bob's your uncle.
这样我们就能听见你说话 你也能听见我们
Now we can hear you, and you can hear us.
至于机器人先生
Mr. Robot?
他的缺点就是他完全是个疯子
His flaw is he's absolutely insane.
病态的疯
We're talking clinical.
如果有人问"你朋友跳桥 你会跟着跳吗"
When they say, "If your friends jump off a bridge, would you?"
他会毫不犹豫地跳下去
He would, without hesitation,
就为了证明自己
just to prove something.
他进去的话 可能会把整个建筑炸毁
He goes in there, he's liable to blow the whole place up,
就像他之前想做的那样
just like he wanted to in the first place.
你不需要再过一遍资料 看看地图什么的
Sure you don't want to look over the info and the map again?
我能行
I got it.
那好 007 咱们搅他个天翻地覆吧
Okay, James Bond, let's go mess their shit up.
当然我也有安全漏洞
Yes, I also have security flaws.
我不喜欢外出
I don't like being outside.
我太依赖吗♥啡♥了
I liked morphine too much.
赛皮奥先生
Mr. Sepiol?
我在跟你说话
I'm talking to you right now,
而你根本不存在
and you don't exist.
萨姆·赛皮奥
Sam Sepiol?
先生
Sir?
叫你呢 艾略特
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表