剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
请你不要再让我稍等了
Please don't put me on hold again.
周一好 安吉拉
Happy Monday, Angela.
真有意思啊
How fun.
谢了
Thanks.
我是艾米丽·莫斯的女儿
I'm Emily Moss's daughter.
安吉拉·莫斯 我打了...
Angela Moss. I called--
六通电♥话♥
Six times.
没错
Yes.
我来是想谈谈华盛顿镇的案子
I'm here to discuss the Washington Township case.
继续说
I'm listening.
你代理过受害者家庭
You represented the victim's families.
包括我家在内有26户人家
26 families, mine included.
鉴于最新的消息和数据公布
I thought with the latest news in the data dumps--
泰瑞·科比的丑闻
the Terry Colby scandal,
他隐瞒了化学废料倾倒
his covering up the chemical waste spill.
只是声称而已
Alleged.
还有文件
Well, and documents.
站不住脚
Superficial.
但现在案子证据更多 更切实了
But if we bring this stronger, more concrete case--
你看我在公布的数据中找到的证据
You'll see that I have the evidence from the data dumps.
还有进一步的调查
Along with further research.
有贴纸
Stickies.
你还划出了重点啊
Oh, and you've highlighted and underlined.
很认真嘛
This is serious.
你想把网上的八卦拿到联邦法庭上
So, you want to take internet gossip to federal court
以此起诉人类有史以来
and throw it at the strongest conglomerate
最强大的集团吗
in the history of civilization?
穿西装的那个人
Guy in the suit.
两次被判犯有性侵罪
Twice convicted of sexual assault,
上周又被起诉了
charged again this past weekend.
强♥奸♥了他怀孕的女朋友
Raped his pregnant girlfriend.
用游戏机主机砸了她的头
Bashed her head in with an xbox.
声称她在玩游戏时作弊
Claims she cheated during Halo.
可我为他辩护的胜算更大
Yet I have a better chance of defending him.
你回电♥话♥了
You called back.
这个案子当年的律师我都找了
I called every lawyer from this case,
你是唯一一个给我回电♥话♥的
and you're the only one that called me back.
网上音乐礼品卡
网上音乐礼品卡
该死 该死
Shit. Shit, shit.
远程主机断开连接
Connection closed by remote host.
但有人上钩了 我进去了
But we had a fish. I was in.
漏洞利用程序都开始运行了 但却...
The exploit started to run, and then--
是代码问题吗
was it the code?
哥们 怎么回事
Brah, what's the deal?
我得带它出去走走
I got to take her for a walk.
为什么
Why?
否则它就会尿在地板上
'Cause she'll piss on the floor if I don't.
你以为我管你的狗屁地板吗
You think I give a shit about your goddamn floor?
我跟你闹着玩呢 哥们
I'm just playing, brah.
你当然可以带它出去
Yeah, you can take her.
听到我的话了吗
You hear what I said?
我说你可以带它出去
I said you can take her.
走吧
Come on.
熄火了
It's out.
知道了
Okay, got you.
她喜欢我的小玩具吗
Did she like my little toy?
那个漏洞利用程序是你自己写的吗
Did you write that exploit yourself?
我只有一小时时间
I had an hour.
那你就随便抄了一堆代码吗
So what, you just pulled code from rapid nine or some shit?
你什么时候还开始山寨了
Since when did you become a script kiddie?
我再说一遍 我只有一小时
I repeat, I had an hour.
一定是被安全卫士拦截了
Malware detection must have caught it.
你害死我了
You fucked me.
别怪我好吗
Hey, don't put this on me, okay?
本来就是件破事
This is a shit show
而且时间那么紧根本没法做好
and you gave me no time to do it right.
如果有足够的研究和时间
I can run circles around an ics
工业级控制系统算什么啊
given the proper whitepapers and time.
你去哪啊
Where the hell are you going?
我很乐意去告诉那俩白♥痴♥
I have no problem telling these two douchetools
他们只能继续等待
they're gonna have to sit on their pricks
我们找到更好的办法
till we can find a better solution.
你不懂 他们俩是
You don't understand. These guys are--
混♥蛋♥吗 嗯 我会跟他们说明情况的
Assholes? Yeah, I'm gonna tell them what's up.
就这个情况 丫头
That's what's up, girl.
走吧
Now, let's go.
这些人都没回你电♥话♥吗 甚至拉提莫
So none of those guys called you back, not even lattimer?
一群懦夫
Pussies.
我敢说他们连被公布的数据都没看过
I bet they didn't even bother to read the data dumps.
但你看了是吗
But you read them.
知道吗 我们的案子被驳回后
You know it took me eight years
我用了八年才好容易卷土重来
to rebuild my career after our case was dismissed?
所以就算我认为这家公♥司♥就是恶魔的化身
So, as much as I think this company is evil incarnate--
而且相信我 他们绝对就是
and trust me, they are--
但是 这不值
you know, it's not worth it.
需要什么
What would it take,
就假设说
hypothetically...
我们需要什么才算足够的证据
what do we need to prove our case?
假设的话 需要个可靠目击者
Hypothetically, a reliable eye witness.
如果你能奇迹般地在他们内部找到一个人作证
You know, if you miraculously find someone on the inside to flip.
一个当年决定
Someone who was there
伪造化工废料消息时在场的人
when the decision was made to falsify chemical waste intel.
所以
So,
除非你在脸书上跟其中哪个混♥蛋♥是好友
unless you're facebook friends with one of those assholes,
这个假设也就只是个假设而已
this hypothetical is just that.
放下这事吧
Let's move on.
你现在在哪工作
Where are you working these days?
有男友了吗
You have a boyfriend?
你♥爸♥爸还好吗
How's your dad?
我为一家不尊重我的公♥司♥工作
I work for a company that doesn't respect me,
我男友才出了轨
my boyfriend recently cheated on me,
而我父亲 被债务压得直不起身
and my father is drowning in debt.
-下次再见 -好的
- I'll see you next time. - Okay.
荧光灯很累眼 是吧
Fluorescent lights are hell, no?
是更改了日程吗
Was there a change in schedule?
我以为下一个要见的是斯宾塞呢
I thought I had Spencer next.
这些面谈 就是浪费你的时间
These interviews, they're just a waste of your time.
你对我们的规章和知识产权问题了如指掌
I mean, you know our regulatory and IP issues inside out.
我在考虑剩下这半天我们翘班吧
I was thinking we play hooky the rest of the day,
去玩高尔夫
hit the back nine.
那是江诗丹顿吗
Is that a vacheron?
百达翡丽陀飞轮
Patek Philippe tourbillon.
一位王子送我的 他是...
A gift from the prince of, uh...
有什么关系呢
Oh, does it even matter?
我不会推掉剩下的会面的
But I'm not blowing off my remaining interviews.
听我说
Look.
我知道你自认为是首席技术官的不二人选
I know you think you were a shoo-in for CTO,
所以现在很生气
and you're pissed.
大概希望我掉下铁轨吧
Probably wishing I'd fall into the subway tracks.
咱们就别装了
So how about you cut the bullshit?
我觉得你是多虑了
I'm afraid your paranoia has gotten the best of you, but,
不管怎样 我失陪了
nevertheless, please excuse me.
让你有时间在斯宾塞进来前看看笔记
I'll leave you to review your notes before Spencer arrives.
对了 感谢晚宴款待
Oh, and thank you for dinner.
整晚都很棒
The entire evening was enchanting.
吃的喝的 以及可爱的莎朗
The food, the wine, the lovely Sharon.
代我向她问好
Please tell her I say hello.
你享受那一幕吗
Did you enjoy the view?
怎么 你以为她不会告诉我
What, do you think she wouldn't tell me?
我不懂你什么意思...
I'm not sure what you're trying...
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表