剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
Oh, poetic.
但这不叫道歉
But not an apology.
我才不想道歉呢
I ain't apologizing for shit.
是因为我甩了你吗
Oh, this is because I dumped your ass.
告诉你 你要惹火我了
For real? You're gonna start pissing me off.
抱歉我想跟你共度一生
Sorry I wanted to spend my life with you.
我真混♥蛋♥死了
What a monster I am.
有大事要发生了 西斯科
Things are happening, Cisco.
我们明天就得行动
We need to go tomorrow.
这是唯一的机会
It's our only shot.
那你就没机会了
Then you never had one.
我说真的 达琳
Look, I'm serious, Darlene.
这些人不是闹着玩的
These guys don't mess around.
不管你以为你在做什么
Now, whatever it is you think you're doing--
解放世界 解救众生
freeing the world, freeing the masses--
雇我的人
the guys I work for,
他们的动机可不是那么高尚
they ain't motivated by kumbaya shit like that.
我警告你
All right? Now, I'm warning you...
最后一次警告你
for the last time.
得了
Oh, come on.
你知道这对我多重要
You know how much this means to me.
求你
Please...
跟他们谈谈
Just talk to them.
我姑妈艾斯特的恶习都用这个治好的
My aunt Esther cured all her habits with this--
液体抗腹泻剂 治你的...那个
liquid anti-diarrheal for the--well, you know.
柠檬和盐补充电解质
Lemon and salt for the electrolytes,
解充血药止鼻涕
decongestant for the runny nose.
这都第三杯了
This is the third one.
再来七杯 你就精神焕发了
Seven more, you'll be good as new.
我去把车开过来
I'm gonna go pull the van around.
让他继续喝
Make sure he keeps chugging those.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Cool.
又见了
Hello again.
好几没...
Long time no...
做我们做的事了
whatever it is we do.
我想你了 你去哪了
I missed you. Where did you go?
是你走开了 还是我
Did you leave, or did I?
或许我们都走开了
Maybe it was both.
也或者都没 无所谓了
Or neither. Doesn't matter.
那些充满希望的时刻吓到我了吗
Did those hopeful moments scare me?
当然了 后台程序 记得吗
Of course. Daemons, remember?
早晚 会有一项"无需用户操作程序"
At some point an "action without user interaction"
出现 让我措手不及
will come along and sweep my legs.
虚高真低的转盘会继续转动
This spinning wheel of false highs and true lows will continue.
这我确定
That much I know.
后台程序 他们不会停止运转
Daemons-- they don't stop working.
他们总是活跃的
They're always active.
他们诱惑 操控
They seduce. They manipulate.
他们主宰我们
They own us.
尽管你在我身边
And even though you're with me,
尽管我创造了你 也无所谓
even though I created you, it makes no difference.
我们都得独自面对他们
We all must deal with them alone.
我们最多只能期望
The best we can hope for--
这一切之中唯一的希望
the only silver lining in all of this--
就是我们撑过去时
is that when we break through,
会看到有几个熟人
we find a few familiar faces
在那边等我们
waiting on the other side.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表