剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
Is this the log file? This was a RUDY attack.
好厉害啊
This is awesome.
-吉迪恩 能回答我吗 -厉害
- Gideon, will you answer me? - Awesome?
你还觉得他们厉害
You think this is awesome?
这得要我们命了 艾略特
This is killing us, Elliot.
-吉迪恩 我不... -安吉拉
- Gideon, I'm not... - Angela!
看看今天的会议情况再说吧
Let's just see how this meeting goes today.
他们的网络每周都遭受攻击
Their networks are getting attacked every week.
天知道他们还会不会留下
Who knows if they'll still even be a client.
他们要来吗
They're coming in?
着装要求怎么说的
Hey, what did we say about the dress code?
好了 去看看日志
All right, now, look over those logs.
做好准备 以防他们下午提出什么问题
And be ready this afternoon in case they have any questions.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
你又开始抽烟了吗
Start smoking again?
你昨晚没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Did you not get my texts last night?
我发了13条呢
I sent you exactly 13 of them.
嗯 抱歉 我去不了
Yeah, I'm sorry. I couldn't make it.
你答应我这次会试试的
You promised me that you were gonna try this time.
我跟你说话的时候不要想别的
Stop thinking about something else when I'm talking to you.
我讨厌你那样
I hate when you do that.
抱歉 我是在想工作的事
Sorry. I was thinking about work.
或许这就是吉迪恩那么喜欢你的原因
Maybe that's why Gideon loves you so much.
他一直感激我把你给找来了
He thanks me all the time for bringing you in.
但不知为什么
But for some reason,
我觉得你其实讨厌这里
I think you secretly hate it here.
她说对了 大部分人我都挺喜欢
She was right. I liked most of the people,
但我们公♥司♥ 是保护大公♥司♥的网络安全公♥司♥
but our business, a cyber security firm that protects corporations...
我简直讨厌透了
I can't think of anything I hate more.
不 我很喜欢这里的
No, I love it here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就是心情不太好
I'm just in a bad mood.
我已经拖欠两个月的学生贷款支付了
I'm late on my last two student loan payments,
而吉迪恩又不肯给我涨薪
and I can't get Gideon to give me a raise.
伙计
Yo, buddy.
昨晚没见着你 去哪了
Missed you last night. Where were you?
得走了 今天还有重要会议
Gotta go. Big meeting today.
你问出来是怎么回事了吗
Did you find out what happened?
嗯 他说他工作去了
Yeah. He said he was working.
得了 你得跟他谈谈
Oh, come on. You gotta talk to him.
员工会议我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late for the staff meeting.
他受不了我 你知道为什么
He can't stand me. And you know why.
安吉拉 我不能被这种负能量困扰
Angela, I can't have that kind of negativity in my life.
我就是指这个
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
没什么
Nothing.
你想知道我在想什么吗
You want to know what I'm thinking about?
你第一次来找我的情形
First time you came to me.
我并没主动找克丽丝塔
I didn't exactly come to Krista.
我是被迫来这里的 但我喜欢她
I was forced here. But I do like her.
黑她很轻松
Hacking her was simple.
她的密♥码♥Dylan[迪伦]_2791
Her password: Dylan 2791.
最喜欢的艺术家加上出生年份倒置
Favorite artist and the year in which she was born, backwards.
她虽然是心理学家
Though she's a psychologist,
她真的不太会看人
she's really bad at reading people.
但我会看人
But I'm good at reading people.
我的秘诀 就是找他们最糟的一面
My secret, I look for the worst in them.
我知道她四年前离婚了
I know she went through a divorce four years ago.
这让她伤心欲绝
I know she was devastated by it
自此之后一直在佳缘网上约会废柴
and has been dating losers on eHarmony ever since.
她最近的一位约会对象
Her most recent foray...
迈克尔·汉森
Michael Hansen.
我在网上搜索他 但没有结果
I searched for him online, but nothing came up.
没有邻客音 没有脸书 什么都没有
No LinkedIn, no Facebook, nothing.
他有些让我不爽
Something about him bugs me,
又触动到我大脑里的那个地方了
scratching that part of my mind again.
但我很快就能黑到他 我总能做到
But I'll hack him soon enough. I always do.
我知道你不像以前那样大吼了
I know you're not yelling like before,
这是好事
which is good.
但我看得出你还没有放下
But I can tell you're still holding on to it.
我们需要改善你的愤怒问题 艾略特
And we need to work on your anger issues, Elliot.
你生每个人的气 生社会的气
You're angry at everyone, at society...
去他的社会
F...- society.
我知道有很多事令你生气
I know you have a lot to be angry about,
但像你现在这样
but keeping it to yourself
不跟人说 不做声
and staying quiet like you're doing...
这对你没有益处
it's not going to help you.
表面之下有痛苦
There's pain underneath.
我们得往下挖掘
That's where our work needs to go.
社会的哪一方面让你那么失望
What is it about society that disappoints you so much?
说不好
Oh, I don't know.
可能是我们都认为史蒂夫·乔布斯是个伟大的人
Is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man,
尽管我们都知道他靠童工挣了几十亿
even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children?
或许是因为我们的英雄人物似乎都在造假
Or maybe it's that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit.
整个世界都是个恶作剧
The world itself's just one big hoax.
用自己毫无意义的生活细节淹没彼此
Spamming each other with our running commentary of bullshit
还装作是深刻思想
masquerading as insight,
把社交网络上的互动当成亲密举动
our social media faking as intimacy.
还是因为这是我们的选择
Or is it that we voted for this?
不是通过被♥操♥纵了的选举
Not with our rigged elections,
而是用我们的物品 资产 钱
but with our things, our property, our money.
这都不新鲜了
I'm not saying anything new.
我们都知道我们为什么这么做
We all know why we do this,
不是因为看《饥饿游戏》让我们开心
not because Hunger Games books makes us happy
游戏
而是因为我们想被麻醉
but because we wanna be sedated.
因为不去假装更痛苦
Because it's painful not to pretend,
因为我们胆怯
because we're cowards.
去他的社会
F...- society.
艾略特
Elliot.
艾略特
Elliot.
你什么都没说
You're not saying anything.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
别气馁
Don't be frustrated.
为什么
Why shouldn't I be?
你跟一般人不同
You're different than most.
你至少还努力
You at least try.
你至少理解
You at least understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
孤独的感觉
What it's like to feel alone.
你理解那种痛苦
You understand the pain.
你想保护他人不受其伤害
You want to protect people from it.
你想保护我
You want to protect me from it.
这一点我尊重你
I respect that about you.
你为什么认为我理解孤独感
Why do you think I know what it's like to feel alone?
该死 因为我读了她的电邮
Shit! From her emails!
艾略特
Elliot?
我也说不好
I don't know.
我们谈谈昨晚吧
Let's talk about last night.
你去参加安吉拉的生日派对了吗
Did you go to Angela's birthday party?
嗯 挺不错的
Yeah. It was nice.
你跟人攀谈了吗
Did you try to talk to anyone?
当然
Sure.
我拿到个女孩的电♥话♥
I got a girl's number.
真的
You did?
她很可爱
She's cute.
她喜欢《饥饿游戏》
She likes The Hunger Games.
你又在隐瞒了 艾略特
You're hiding again, Elliot.
你隐瞒 就又会出现妄想
When you hide, your delusions come back.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表