剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
就发生在这儿 对不对
This is where it happened, isn't it?
什么 在哪发生什么
What? Where what happened?
你记得那扇窗户的事吗
You remember anything about that window?
行了 艾略特
Come on, Elliot.
像我说的 我们该走了
Like I said, we should go.
艾略特 你干什么 冷静
Elliot, what are you doing? Calm down.
-你把我推出了这扇窗户 -艾略特
- You pushed me out this window. - Elliot...
你把我推到了木板路上
You pushed me off the boardwalk.
-别闹了 -不 也许现在 你才是
- Hey, come on. - No. Maybe you're the one
需要人推一把的人
who needs some pushing now.
冷静 那是场意外
Calm down. It was an accident.
胡说 那时我才八岁
Bullshit! I was eight years old.
你觉得我活该
You thought I deserved it.
-你就是这么说的 不是吗 -不 不
- That's what you said, isn't it? - No, no.
没错 然后你再次推开了我
Yeah, right before you pushed me again!
不不 艾略特 是你觉得自己活该
No, no, no, Elliot, you thought you deserved it.
一直以来你都因为告诉别人我的秘密
You felt guilty about this your whole life,
而深感内疚
about telling people my secret.
这份怒气根本不是冲我来的
This anger was never at me.
而是冲你自己
It was at you.
拜托 艾略特
Please, Elliot,
你不必再生自己的气了
you don't have to be angry at yourself any more.
放下吧
Just let it go.
拜托你放下吧
Please let it go.
你说得对 我在生气
You're right. I was angry.
生我自己的气
I was angry at myself.
我因为对你做的事 而讨厌自己
I hated myself for doing what I did to you.
我愿意放下了
I'm ready to let go.
我去打理花♥园♥了
Gonna work in the garden a little.
要是你想帮忙那再好不过了
It'd be nice if you wanted to help.
那什么 你怎么没告诉我达琳回来了
Oh, by the way, you didn't tell me Darlene was back in town.
我挺久没见她回过这儿了
I haven't seen her back here in a while.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
达琳 应该是她吧
Darlene. At least, I think it was her.
你看见她了 在哪
You saw her? Where?
我告诉你 我没收到过请求通知
I'm telling you, I did not get notification of the request.
那个服务器得继续做蜜罐 和网络断开
That server needs to remain a honey pot, off the network.
先生 我这儿有昨天收到的请求
Sir, I have the request right here from yesterday.
你听我说 吉姆
I'm trying to tell you, Jim,
昨天我们的网络遭过入侵
our network was compromised yesterday.
我没有发送那请求
I did not make the request.
很明显是别人干的
Someone else obviously did,
所以你得把服务器与网络切断
so you need to take the server off the network,
否则会出事的
or something's gonna happen.
我不能那么做 先生
I just can't do that, sir.
提利尔·威利克有下严格命令
We have specific orders from Tyrell Wellick
严格遵照请求做
to keep the request as is.
这太没道理了
That just doesn't make any sense.
听着 我要找你主管
Look, I need to speak to your supervisor.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anyone here?
有人吗
Hello?
天呐
Jesus.
我能找的地方都找了
I ran out of places to look,
所以就想试试他最不可能来的地方
so I figured I'd try the last place he'd ever be.
结果依然没有
Struck out again.
天呐
God.
我很多年没来过这儿了
I haven't been here in years.
刚搬进来的那家子十分奇葩
The new family that just moved in is so weird,
特别是那个父亲
especially the dad.
他们没怎么改动
They didn't really change much.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
该死
Shit.
奇葩父亲回来了
Weird new dad's back.
对了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, by the way.
为什么
For what?
我是该对你更坦诚的 你是家人
I should be more open with you, you're family.
好啦
Okay, okay.
别跟我黏糊上了
Don't get all mushy on me now.
你看到了吗
Do you see that?
那不是原来艾略特的房♥间吗
Wasn't that Elliot's room?
我们就到了 就到了
We're almost there. Almost there.
我们来这儿干什么
Why--why are we here?
你不是说我们要去安全的地方吗
I thought you said we were going somewhere safe.
艾略特
Elliot!
艾略特
Elliot!
该死
Shit.
她们来这儿干什么
What the hell are they doing here?
要不了多久了
Won't be long now.
我想保护你 儿子
I tried to protect you, son,
但还是被她们找到了
but they caught up to us.
-艾略特 -你在说什么
- Elliot! - What are you talking about?
那是达琳和安吉拉
That's Darlene and Angela.
相信我 儿子 我本想早点说的
Trust me, son, I wanted to tell you sooner.
到后来事情变化得太快
Things got too accelerated at the end there.
你得相信我
You have to believe that.
不管别人怎么做 我绝不会离开你
No matter what anyone tries to do, I will never leave you.
我永远都在这儿
I will always be right here.
明白吗 她们休想再分开我们了
Do you understand that? They are not going to break us apart again.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-听我说 -快告诉我
- Listen to me. - Tell me right now!
听我说 没多少时间了
Listen to me because we don't have much time.
她们会再次想办法赶我走
They're gonna try and get rid of me again,
你不能让她们那么做
and I need you to not let them!
她们为什么要赶你走
Why would they get rid of you?
求你 艾略特 听我说
Please, Elliot, listen to me.
我绝不会离开你
I will never leave you.
我再也不会让你一个人了
I will never leave you alone again.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
他在说什么啊
What's he talking about?
我想知道
Hey, I want to know.
我要知道
I want to know.
我要知道
I want to know!
艾略特 你在跟谁说话
Elliot, who are you talking to?
你说什么呢 我在跟...
What do you mean? I'm talking to--
别过来 别过来
Stay back. Stay back.
艾略特 你流血了
Elliot, you're bleeding.
艾略特
Elliot...
艾略特 你来这儿干什么
Elliot, what are you doing here?
你没看到他吗
You didn't see him?
谁
Who?
这不可能
This can't be happening.
这不可能
This can't be happening.
-这不可能 -不
- This can't be happening. - No...
这是真的 是吗
This is happening, isn't it?
你一直都知道 是吗
You knew all along, didn't you?
艾略特 你以为你一直在跟谁说话
Elliot, who do you think you've been talking to?
你要逼我说出来 是吗
You're gonna make me say it, aren't you?
我就是机器人先生
I'm Mr. Robot.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我觉得我离没事十万八千里呢
I think I'm pretty fucking far from okay.
别误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
但我羡慕你
but I envy you.
我好希望我还能再跟妈妈说话
I wish I could talk to my mom again,
即使她不是真的
even if she isn't real.
照顾好自己 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
我知道你不想谈
I know you don't feel like talking about it--
是啊 我不想
You're right, I don't.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表