剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
远在中国的东方数据中心的冗余备份
The redundant backups at their eastern data center in China--
有黑暗军团帮我们
the Dark Army is covering us on that.
我们可以马上开始
We can go now.
如果我们行动了 而他们没有
If we move forward and they don't,
中国那边还是有全部冗余备份
China still holds all the redundant information.
那就毫无意义了
It will be pointless.
如果我们可以直接跟白玫瑰谈
If we can talk to WhiteRose directly--
他绝对不可能跟你见面
No way he's meeting you face-to-face.
你们这些蠢货还真如愿以偿了
You fools actually got your wish.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why,
但你们可以会面了
but the meeting's actually gonna be on.
我本想叫你小心的
I'd tell you to be careful,
但我知道"小心"是你最不可能做的事了
but I know that's the last thing you're gonna be.
我让系统管♥理♥员♥又去看了一遍那个服务器
I had the sys admins check that server again.
当然了 根本没找到什么
Of course there was nothing.
我真不知道我为什么要起疑
I have no idea what there was to even be suspicious about.
你为什么会有我的工作证
Why do you have my work ID?
我往公♥司♥电脑里插了一张带病毒的光盘
I placed a malicious cd in my work computer,
我需要你帮个忙
I need you to do something for me.
我们的新首席技术官 斯考特·诺尔斯
Our new Chief Technology Officer, Scott Knowles.
今晚来屋顶见我
Meet me tonight on the roof.
那里的摄像头三月份就坏了
The cameras have been out since March.
没人会知道的
No one will know.
住手
Stop!
如果这一切都消失了呢
What if this all went away?
整座城市
The city.
所有的钱
The money.
一切的一切
All of it.
就像僵尸末日之类的吗
What, like a zombie apocalypse or something?
应该说是一场革命
More like a revolution.
上次我们约的时候
Last time we hooked up,
一致同意不谈政♥治♥的
we agreed to check politics at the door.
现在都没有中间阶层了
There's no middle anymore.
只有富人和穷♥人♥
Just rich and poor.
一大早聊这个太沉重了
Okay, this shit is way too heavy for me this early.
我得去上班了
I gotta go to work.
嗯
Right.
一次一个电子表格地
Solving the world's problems
解决世界上的问题
one spreadsheet at a time.
要么是我这种专业人士 要么就是政♥府♥出面
Hey, it's either suits like me or the government.
我们都清楚他们处理事情多得利
We all know how well they handle things.
世界怎么就不能自己好好运转呢
Why can't the world just take care of itself?
因为世界上满是傻♥逼♥
Because the world is filled with stupid people.
我能凭聪明赚大钱
And I get paid a lot to be smart.
世界上不只有富人和穷♥人♥
There's not just the rich and the poor.
还有你这样处于中间的人
There's you, in the middle somewhere.
完美的幸存者
The consummate survivor.
我正在上芭蕾课
I--I'm in a ballet class right now.
不 奥利 我现在不方便跟你说话
No, Ollie, I can't talk to you about this right now.
我不在乎 奥利
I don't care, Ollie.
我不在乎你碰到了谁
I don't care who you ran into
或是对方说了什么
or what he said.
我...
I...
不好意思
Sorry.
你不会跟他复合吧
Tell me you're not getting back together with him.
才不会
Jesus, no.
不会 就是工作上有些后续事宜
No. Just leftover work stuff.
你跟艾略特聊过了吗
Have you talked to Elliot?
昨天聊了
Yesterday.
他好像在渐渐振作起来
Seems like he's pulling himself together,
但你也知道他那个人
but you know how he is.
我感觉自己一直在为他担心
It feels like I'm always worried about him.
-你知道吗 -嗯
- You know? - Yeah.
他这个月很不顺
He's had a shitty month.
不顺了20年了吧
Or 20 years.
随你怎么看
Take your pick.
那为什么最后总是我们压力这么大呢
Then why are we the ones that always end up so stressed?
早上在童年的卧室里醒来
Try waking up in your childhood bedroom,
通勤两小时
then taking Jersey Transit for two hours
赶市里早七点的芭蕾课才叫压力大呢
to make a 7:00 ballet class in the city.
唯一的慰藉是
Well, silver lining,
你可以见到我
you get to see moi.
好了各位 起点动作
All right, everyone, first position.
我伤害了克丽丝塔
I hurt Krista.
我对此并不开心
I don't feel good about that.
希望你没生我的气
I hope you're not mad at me.
但你必须承认
But you have to admit,
她跟其他所有人一样
she's just like everyone else.
因为害怕自己将看到的景象
Too afraid to peek over their walls
而不敢偷♥窥♥墙外的世界
for fear of what they might see.
我不会
Not me.
我就是做那个的
That's what I do.
我看一切
I look.
人你都找回来了吗
Did you get everybody back?
让他按指示行事
Tell him to follow the proper commands,
否则事就办不成
or the sequence won't initiate.
用我们用树莓派植入的后门
Using the backdoor we planted with our raspberry pie.
天哪 你这搞了多久了
Jesus christ, man, how long have you been sitting on all this?
我四周前安装了一个补丁
I installed a patch four weeks ago,
之后我每天都在监控
and I've been monitoring it daily.
真是坏蛋不休息
No rest for the wicked.
我想确保和白玫瑰见面前
I wanted to make sure it was all updated
钢山各个数据中心
at the Steel Mountain locations
都更新完毕
before the meeting with Whiterose.
梦空的人也够傻的了
Yeah, those AirDream guys are so dumb.
谁会把所有恒温器连在同一个网络里啊
Who has all their thermostats phone home the same network?
我会同步五个数据中心
I'll sync up all five locations
让他们以同一速率升温
so they heat at exactly the same rate.
无意冒犯 但这事就交给我吧
No offense, but I'll handle that.
你对付警报器吧
You should take care of the alarms,
确保保险库传感器不发出升温信♥号♥♥
so there's no signal of the temp raise in any vaults.
不 劫持梦空的流量
No, reroute AirDream's traffic.
确保抹去我们一切行动的痕迹
Make sure to erase and and all signs of our activity.
-你去哪了 -我要跟你说句话
- Where were you? - I need a word.
我还得回去工作呢
I gotta get to work.
那恐怕不是个好主意
I'm not sure that's wise.
你拿这干什么啊
What the hell is that?
他们在跟踪我
They're following me
而且很可能也盯上你了
and they're probably following you too.
他们都跟到地铁上了
They were on the subway, okay?
西斯科提醒过我小心他们
Cisco's warned me about them.
这些人很危险 艾略特
These guys are dangerous, Elliot.
和白玫瑰的见面恐怕未必能如我们的愿
The Whiterose meet might not go down the way we want it to.
也许
Yeah.
我都不会用枪
Well, I don't even know how to use a gun.
再说 我都不确定他们想见的是不是我
Besides, I'm not even sure I'm the one they wanna meet with.
他们想见的绝对是你
You're definitely the one they wanna meet with.
去见面的时候 你一定要小心
And when you do, you need to be careful.
我是认真的 艾略特
I'm serious, Elliot.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
用你的电♥话♥给我的打一下
I'm calling myself from your phone.
这样我们就有对方的电♥话♥了
That way we have each other's number.
等等 达琳 我们不这么做的
Wait, Darlene, we don't do that.
那是为了保护去社会
That's to protect fsociety.
但现在我们得保护自己
Okay, but we need to protect each other right now.
删掉达琳的号♥码 定这规矩是有原因的
Lose Darlene's number. It's a rule for a reason.
别担心 我不会用的
Don't worry, I'm not gonna use it.
有一件事她倒是说对了
She's right about one thing.
他们想见的是你
You're the one they want to talk to.
我们现在不能节外生枝
We can't afford any distractions.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表