剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
and put Colby's terminal IP address in there.
泰瑞·科比
Terry Colby?
你要陷害他 没人会信的
You're gonna frame him? No one's gonna believe that.
我见过他 白♥痴♥一个
I met him, he's a moron.
联调局也是
So are the FBI.
就算他们不信是他干的
Even if they don't believe he did it,
也会认为是他让别人去做的
they'll believe he gave someone access to it.
他也就会进监狱
Yeah, he'll just go to jail.
那有什么用
What good will that do?
扳倒企业集团
You don't take down a conglomerate
不是靠打心脏
by shooting them in the heart.
企业集团就是这样
That's the thing about conglomerates,
是没有心的
they don't have hearts.
只能一只手一只手地砍
You take them down limb by limb.
他们渐渐分崩离析
And as they unravel,
他们享有控制权的幻觉也分崩离析
their illusion of control unravels.
你是谁
Who are you?
那个回头再说
That'll come later.
现在 你有很多要考虑
Right now, you have a lot to think about.
你得改dat文件
You have to change the dat file
把科比的IP写进去
and put Colby's IP in there.
你照做
You do that,
你就启动了有史以来最大规模的革命
you have set in motion the largest revolution the world will ever see.
什么情况
So, what do we got?
请你看下议程的第一页
So, if you'll take a look at the first page of your agenda...
是你阻止了黑客
You're the one who stopped the hack.
分♥析♥部的妹子说这次攻击很厉害
You know, the gals in analysis said this was a tough one.
按理说
All things being equal,
我们要停摆好几天
it should have shut us down for days, so...
你干得不错
you did good.
好吧
Okay.
请我们的客户主任 安吉拉先说吧
We should start with our account executive, Angela.
好的 我们最初发现入侵
Okay, we first noticed the breach
是周五晚上东部时间凌晨2点
2:07 A.M. Eastern Standard on Friday night.
是周六吧
You mean, Saturday?
抱歉 没错 严格说 是周六凌晨了
Sorry, yes, technically, Saturday morning.
是啊 安吉拉 我们就是来听你说细节的
Yeah, okay, Angela, that's what we're here for. The technicals.
好的
Right.
是啊
Yes.
总之 他2点35分来到办公室 我...
Anyway, he arrived at the office at 2:35 and I instru...
等等
Okay, wait, wait, wait.
那是入侵发生后近半小时了
So that's almost a half hour after the initial breach.
为什么没人从笔记本上开始工作啊
Why didn't anyone pipe in from their laptops?
-这不符合规章 -用终端登录
- It's not protocol... - It wouldn't have been secure
是不安全的
if someone terminaled in on this.
让人来到公♥司♥ 用安全线路登录
It was the smarter move to have someone come in
是明智之举
so they can log in on a secure line.
没错 然后劳埃德...
Exactly. Then Lloyd was able to...
等一下
Just...just actually, just one second.
嗯
Yeah.
知道吗
You know, I, uh,
我一向喜欢这里的风景
I always loved this view.
这个解决好了
Now that that's taken care of,
我们继续说吧
let's pick it up where we left off.
安吉拉呢
What happened to Angela?
她最清楚事情经过
She knows more about what happened.
她不适合我们 在这个层面上不行
She's not going to work out for us, not on this level.
我们需要技术能力更强的人
We need to stick to the more tech savvy here.
我们说重点吧
Now, let's get to the heart of this thing
我不能坐在这里
because I can't sit here
读20分钟的文件
and look through a packet for the next 20 minutes.
这是谁干的 有那么难查清吗
All right, just who did this? Is it that hard?
这是谁干的
Who did this?
我找到了rootkit的配置文件
I found the configuration file of the rootkit
有一个IP网段
with a pattern of IP addresses.
只要解开 就能知道黑客的来头了
Once you decrypt it, you'll know where the hack came from.
19天
19 days.
没有新闻 没人被捕 没有革命
No news, no arrests, no revolution.
没有联调局 科比和邪恶公♥司♥的消息
No FBI, Colby, Evil Corp.
也不见机器人先生
No Mr. Robot.
和去社会
No fsociety.
我得想想别的
I need to take my mind off things.
喂
Hello.
你好 这里是E银行证券诈骗部的萨姆
Hi, this is Sam from Bank of E security fraud department.
我很遗憾地通知您
Unfortunately I have to inform you
您的账户遭到了入侵
that your account's been compromised.
什么 怎么回事
What? What happened?
首先 在我回答您的问题前
First before I can answer any questions,
我需要证实几个信息
I need to verify some information.
您还住在霍桑大街306号♥吗
Are you still at 306 Hawthorne Avenue?
是的 2C号♥公♥寓♥
Yes. Apartment 2C.
很好 您的安全问题
Great. And your security question,
最喜欢的棒球队
favorite baseball team?
洋基队
Um, Yankees.
我不记得这是我的安全问题
I don't remember this being a security question.
最后 您宠物的名字
And lastly, your pet's name?
小鳍
Um, Flipper.
你是谁 能说下你的名字和号♥码吗
Who am I speaking to? Can I get your name and number?
有了这些细节 再加上基于字典的暴♥力♥破解
With those details plus a dictionary brute-force attack,
我的程序大概两分钟就能破解他的密♥码♥
it'll take my program maybe two minutes to crack his password.
我多想做个正常人啊
What I wouldn't give to be normal.
生活在泡泡里
To live in that bubble,
天真之人的现实中
the reality of the naive.
我就是以此为借口
That's how I justify this.
保持他们的乐观
To keep their optimism intact.
保护他们
To protect them.
怎么会 以他的年纪
How? He's too old
不会把密♥码♥设的很复杂
to have a complicated password.
肯定是这几样东西的组合
It had to have been a combination of these things.
我遗漏了什么
I'm missing something,
我遗漏了什么
I'm missing something,
我遗漏了什么
I'm missing something.
迈克尔·汉森不是他的真名
Michael Hansen isn't his real name.
过来 快过来
Come on. Get over here.
兰尼·香农
Lenny Shannon?
迈克尔·汉森
Michael Hansen?
你今晚扮演的是谁
Which one are you playing tonight?
你不能再跟克丽丝塔见面了
You're going to stop seeing Krista.
搞什么
What the f...
你得跟她分手
You're going to break up with her.
再也不能见她了
You're never going to see her again.
你是那个用我手♥机♥的家伙
You're the guy that used my phone.
你跟七个女人背着你现任妻子出轨
You cheated on your current wife with seven different women.
我全部有电子证据
I got digital proof of all of it.
艾什利·麦迪森 网上三陪 假脸书主页
Ashley Madison, online escorts, fake Facebook pages.
我全掌握了
I own it all.
如果你不跟她分手
And if you don't stop seeing her,
你妻子和警♥察♥就会知道一切
your wife will know everything along with the police.
警♥察♥
The police?
其中一个三陪才15岁
Yeah, one of the escorts was 15.
15是我编的
That 15 part I made up,
但他的确偏好年轻三陪
but he did have a proclivity for young escorts
这增加了可信度
that helped the lie.
只要你跟克丽丝塔分手
But I'm not gonna do any of that
我就不会那么做
as long as you break up with Krista.
就今晚
Tonight.
好
Done.
你还得跟她说实话
You're also gonna tell her the truth.
说你结婚了 在背着妻子出轨
That you're married, cheat on your wife,
还雇妓♥女♥
you hire hookers.
而且你根本没打算跟她认真发展
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表