剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
Close myself off.
创造出冰冷的完美迷宫
Create my cold, perfect maze
没人能找到我
where no one can ever find me.
艾略特 真不敢相信你在这儿工作
Elliot, I cannot believe you work here.
这地方好破
This place is a shithole.
我想来看看你 然后一起吃午饭
Look, I thought I'd swing by, take you to lunch.
真不错
Oh, that's nice.
她好像喜欢你 兄弟
I think she likes you, bud.
好吧 叫上她
All right, fine, I'll take her,
不过记住了 我在努力做个好助攻
but let the record show I was trying to be a good wingman.
冷静点 真是的
Oh, calm down. Shit.
反正我也不怎么喜欢红发妹
I'm not that into redheads anyway.
爱尔兰这个国家总让我萎得不行
The whole nation of Ireland makes my dick soft.
滚
Leave.
达琳说我们得谈谈
Darlene said we need to talk.
马上滚蛋
Leave now.
没错 或许是不该在这儿谈
You're right. Probably shouldn't talk here.
去隔壁的酒吧
Let's go to that bar next door.
我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
除非你跟我走 否则我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere until you do,
要么我们在这儿闹开
so I can hang out here and create a scene,
要么我们到隔壁酒吧谈5分钟
or you can give me five minutes at the bar next door.
不管哪种情况 我都会很开心
Either way, I'm gonna have fun.
任君选择
Dealer's choice.
怎么了 这是苹果马提尼
What? It's an appletini.
我真该踹死你
I should kick your ass.
如果那就算扯平了 随你
If that'll make us square, you have my blessing.
伙计 我才不想动你
Nah, man, I want nothing to do with you.
你就是个疯子
You're a maniac.
你要什么
What can I get for you?
什么都不要
Uh, nothing.
你应该点东西
You should probably order something.
-我推荐这个... -好吧
- I'd recommend this... - Fine.
我要一杯苹果马提尼
I'll--I'll have an appletini.
这是夸你 伙计
You should take it as a compliment, guy.
这酒太他妈好喝了
These things are goddamn delicious.
我懂 夸奖也让我不舒服
I get it. Compliments make me uncomfortable too.
我觉得很难相信
I find that hard to believe.
对啊 我骗谁呢 我就爱听人夸
Yeah, who am I kidding? I love compliments.
12美元
$12.
我觉得你没有好好品
I really don't think you enjoyed that.
-建议你抿着喝 -最后问你一次
- I suggest sipping-- - Last chance.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我为自己的行为道歉
I'm sorry for what I did.
我才不买♥♥账
I don't buy it.
更重要的是 我也不在乎
More importantly, I don't give a shit.
我没想伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
暴♥力♥的人所以暴♥力♥
People who get violent get that way
是因为不知道怎么交流
because they can't communicate.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad,
我相信他那么做自己也不好受
I bet he felt shitty for doing what he did.
他肯定也想道歉
I'm sure he wanted to apologize too.
有时把孩子推开更容易
Sometimes pushing your kid away is just easier.
别老是生他的气了 孩子
Don't stay mad at him too long, kiddo.
你要走吗
You're leaving?
正如你所愿 对吧
That's what you want, isn't it?
那你的计划呢
What about your plan?
计划
Plan?
你是整件事的关键
You're the key to the whole thing.
没了你 计划也不存在了
Without you, there is no plan.
就这样
That's it?
都结束了
It's over?
你指望我信吗
Expect me to believe that?
来世再见
See you in another life.
听到了吗
Did you hear that?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
真的发生了吗
Is it really happening?
去社会终于结束了
Fsociety finally over.
我这些年间创造出的现实世界
The recent glitch in the otherwise neat reality
除最近这个故障外一切都好
I created over the years.
我再也不会出那样的岔子了
I'll never slip up like that again.
我今后要更正常些
I'm gonna be more normal now.
也许夏拉甚至可以做我的女友
Maybe Shayla could even be my girlfriend.
我可以和她一起去看那些傻♥逼♥漫威电影
I'll go see those stupid Marvel movies with her.
去健身房♥锻炼
I'll join a gym.
在图片分享上点赞
I'll heart things on Instagram.
喝香草拿铁
I'll drink vanilla lattes.
从现在开始过上没有漏洞的生活
I'm gonna lead a bug-free life from now on.
为保护我的完美迷宫不惜一切
Anything to protect my perfect maze.
吉迪恩
Hey, Gideon.
今晚那个晚宴还举♥行♥吗
Is that dinner still on for tonight?
是的 当然
Um, yeah. Sure.
你想来吗
Uh, you want to come?
是啊
Yeah.
很好
Great.
我能带上女友吗
Can I bring my girlfriend?
你有女朋友啊
You have a girlfriend?
还没问过呢
Well, I, uh, haven't asked her yet,
但我会的
but I will.
希望她能答应
Hopefully she'll say yes.
可以 当然
Uh, yeah. Sure.
太好了
Perfect.
谢谢
Thanks.
他是在喝星巴克吗
Was he drinking Starbucks?
你还没把那张CD播出来啊
Are you still trying to rip that CD?
嗯 都划花了
Yeah, it's all-- it's all scratched up.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
我老板邀请我今晚去他家赴晚宴
My boss invited me to a dinner party at his place tonight.
你愿不愿作为我的女朋友跟我一起去
I thought you could come as my girlfriend.
什么
What?
你真是正在要我做你女朋友吗
Are you actually asking me to be your girlfriend right now?
对
Yeah.
总之 我需要你
Anyway, I need you.
我不擅长处理这种社交场合
I'm not good in social situations like that.
你真的很有毛病
There is something seriously wrong with you.
我不要再被你利用了
I'm not gonna be used anymore.
你怎么不约今早那个女孩
Why don't you ask the girl from this morning, okay?
她看上去像是愿意跟你去什么
She seems like she might want to go to some stupid,
无聊的破晚宴
stuffy dinner party.
你并不了解我
You don't actually know me.
你只知道我是...
All you know is that I'm the girl...
我当然了解夏拉
Of course I know Shayla.
她一搬进隔壁我就黑了她的电邮
I hacked her email as soon as she moved in next door.
只靠一次简单的网络钓鱼
With a simple phishing scam,
我就轻松拿到了她的密♥码♥
I owned her password pretty easily.
我不是说你能在网上找到的那些
I'm not talking about the stuff you can find online.
我说的是真实的我
I'm talking about the real me.
那就告诉我吧
Tell me, then.
不 算了
No. Forget it.
我想知道
I want to know.
这是什么
What is this?
我就是把一些元素拼凑在了
I just put all the elements...
-好美 -一起
- It's beautiful. - Together.
这我从没见过
I've never seen this before.
-她肯定... -从没发到网上
- She must-- - Never posted online.
很多都...
Um, I mean, a lot of them's not--
没完成呢
they're not done.
她也有自己的私人迷宫
She's got her own private maze too.
用了很多不同的部分
Took a lot of different pieces,
从不同的东西上取来的
um, from different things,
我的照片 画什么的
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表