剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
The one who turns to morphine, to drugs when he feels weak.
不敢面对现实的懦夫
A coward who can't face the truth,
即便事实就摆在面前
even though it's staring him right in the face.
这感觉又来了
There's that sensation again.
战斗还是逃跑
Fight or flight.
三条人命 包括我自己的
Three lives at stake, including my own.
我 艾略特·奥德森 选择了
I, Elliot Alderson, am...
什么
what?
汤姆·佩蒂 平克·弗洛伊德 范·海伦[摇滚]
Tom Petty, Pink Floyd, Van Halen?
怎么回事
What's up, man?
没有德雷克 皮普保罗[说唱]吗
You ain't got no Drake, no Pitbull, no nothing?
怎么回事 搞什么
Like, what's up? What the--?
怎么了 雨人
What's up, rain man?
我可以去帮维拉越狱了
I'm ready to bust Vera out.
我能侵入系统
I can get into the network.
我们得去监狱
We need to go to the jail.
这就去
Now.
她留下
She stays here.
不 我不会离开你的
No, I'm not leaving you.
别担心
Don't worry,
他没资格发号♥施令
He's in no position to be giving out orders.
我们走吧 小妞
Let's go, girl.
还记有办法应对惶恐的时候吗
Remember when the panic would set in and we had a solution?
说实话 我想念那个时候
To be honest, I miss that.
麻木的日子简单多了
Life is so much easier when you're numb.
有什么计划 混♥蛋♥
What's the plan, bitch boy?
先是夏拉 现在是达琳
First Shayla, now Darlene.
喂 搞什么鬼
Yo, what the fuck?
艾略特 你在干什么
Elliot, what are you doing?
如同一个被过高电压烧坏的硬盘驱动
Like a hard drive blasted by excessive voltage,
我的大脑也备受煎熬
my mind is frayed.
就快要烧焦了
Close to fried.
我能感受到静电在我脑中窜过
I can feel the static running through my brain.
血清素受体在拼命工作[情绪波动大]
Serotonin receptors working overtime.
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
今晚 今晚 今晚
Tonight, tonight, tonight.
我现在需要更多时间
More time right now.
我们说话这会儿 我正在筹备计划
I'm working on our project as we speak,
所以你最好一直和我说话
so it's in your best interest to keep talking with me.
就在保安的桌子上
At the security desk,
我的手♥机♥正在运行一个
my cell phone is running
无法察觉的信♥号♥♥嗅探器
an undetectable activated signal sniffer
它将定位附近所有的无线信♥号♥♥
that will locate any kind of wireless signal in sight.
等我离开这栋建筑时
By the time I leave this building,
我就能掌控这里的网络了
I'll own its network.
厉害啊
Good on you.
勇敢 但是愚蠢
Brave, but stupid.
你露脸了 然后我今晚就越狱了
You showed your face, and then I skip out tonight.
你觉得他们会找谁
Who do you think they're gonna finger?
我会打开所有牢房♥
I'm opening every cell.
那样 他们就查不到你或我了
That way, they can't trace it back to you or me.
好啊 兄弟
Yeah, bro.
这才像话
That's what I'm talking about.
我告诉过你了 不是吗
I told you, didn't I?
宇宙给我们安排了大事 兄弟
The universe got big plans for us, bro.
坐下
Sit back down.
等你出去后 我知道你得逃跑
When you get out, I realize you're gonna have to split.
你不能留在三州地区
You won't be able to stay in the tri-state area.
太棒了
Oh, I love this.
继续说
Go on.
不管你去哪里
Wherever you go,
你都需要钱才能生活下去
you're gonna need funding to keep surviving.
所以说你整个生意
Which means your whole operation
仍然得为你挣钱
still needs to be making you money.
继续 艾略特 说来听听
Come on, Elliot. Give it to me.
我黑了艾萨克的手♥机♥
I hacked Isaac's phone.
他拥有一切
He had everything.
你的手下 货物 整个生意
Your crew, shipments, the entire operation.
我全拿到了 我掌握了你的整个世界
I took it all. I own your whole world.
我需要你的保证
I need your word.
这事结束后 放我和夏拉走
When this goes down, Shayla and I go free.
今后再不来骚扰我们
You leave us alone. Forever.
如果有人想伤害我们
If anyone tries to hurt us,
如果我看到你的人跟踪我 我就放出一切
if I even see one of your guys following me, I leak everything.
你心里清楚
You're saying this knowing--
你随时可以杀了我
You can kill me anytime, yes.
所以我写好了程序 每24小时发送一次
That's why I coded the leak to auto-send every 24 hours
除非我不断手动取消
unless I continuously disable it.
别人无法操作
No one else has access.
如果我或夏拉出事了
If anything happens to me or Shayla,
你的钱就会被抹去
your money gets deleted.
时间到了 维拉 走吧
Time's up, Vera, let's go.
记住
Remember.
我会抱你的
I'ma hug you.
你想怎么样
So what's your deal?
我想见泰瑞·科比
I'm hear to see Terry Colby.
谁啊 又是个记者吗
Who is that, another damn reporter?
无可奉告 懂吗
No comment. Do you understand?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
离我家远点
Get the hell away from my home.
离我家远远的
Get away from my home.
WPA2加密 该死
wpa2 wi-fi? Shit.
几乎无法入侵
Borderline unhackable.
成功连入可能需要好几天
Getting that handshake could take days.
时限越来越近了
The noose is tightening.
摄像头的移♥动♥信♥号♥♥
The mobile feed on the cameras.
有专用4G网络 还去黑WPA2做什么
I don't need to hack wpa2 when there's dedicated 4g.
没问题
We're good.
我能做到
I can pull this off.
-上车 -走吧 妹子
- Get in. - Let's go, girl.
不 就他
Nah, just him.
-艾萨克 你这干吗 -没事的
- Yo, Isaac, what you doing-- - Nah, bro, it's fine.
我就想私下跟他聊聊
I just want to have a private chat with him.
走吧 没事
Come on, it's cool.
没时间了 伙计
We don't have any time, man.
-我得赶紧开始了 -给老子上车
- I got to get to work. - Get the fuck in the car.
伙计 你干吗啊
Yo man, where you going, what you doing?
没事 没事 就去聊聊
All good, all good. Just gonna have a talk.
你...
Are you--?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我能救出你哥哥
I can free your brother.
我想到办法了
I figured it out.
今天你就是不走运 兄弟
It just wasn't your day, bruh.
我黑了你们整个生意 你要是杀我
I hacked your whole operation. If you kill me--
你不明白
You don't get it.
我说了 你今天就是不走运
Like I said, it just wasn't your day.
站住
Stop.
子弹爆头大概也算平和了
I suppose a bullet through the brain is peaceful in its own right.
你不希望我解救维拉
You don't want me to free Vera.
所以你才不管生意会如何
That's why you don't care about the operation.
你还是选点别的遗言吧
I'd pick better last words.
你想杀他
You're trying to kill him.
所以维拉非要今晚就走
That's why Vera wants to leave tonight.
这就是你让我觉得不对劲的地方
That's what's been bugging me about you.
你根本不希望我救他出来
You never wanted me to break him out.
你要活下去 最佳办法就是在狱中干掉他
Your best option for survival is to kill him in prison,
否则
because if you don't,
你就死定了
you're dead.
就是因为你 维拉才入狱
You're the reason Vera's locked up right now,
他也清楚这一点
and he knows it.
但无所谓了
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表