剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
because, Bill...
你是无名小辈
You don't.
我这就...
I'll...
我这就联♥系♥主管
I'll call my supervisor.
所以说 比尔·哈珀是绝佳突破口
And that's why Bill Harper is a perfect exploit,
会为了业绩不顾一切地打破规程
desperate enough for the business to break protocol
批量销♥售♥
放我进来
and let me in.
非常寂寞 容易击垮
Lonely enough to break.
派一位主管来一楼3区
I need a supervisor in L1-S3.
收到
Copy that.
不要道歉
Don't apologize.
马上就成功了 你表现得很好
You're almost there. You did great.
温蒂一过来 我们就给她发短♥信♥
Once Wendy gets there, we'll send her a text
说她怀孕的妻子要生了
letting her know her pregnant wife is in labor.
她离开后 你应该能有足够时间
Once she leaves, that should give you enough time
去植入树莓派 明白吗
to plant the Pi, you dig?
楚迪·戴维斯 客户主管
Trudy Davis, Accounts Supervisor.
这儿有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
-赛皮奥先生... -楚迪
- Mr. Sepiol is asking... - Trudy?
要求见一位职位比我高的人
for someone more senior than me.
我这里没有您的名字
I don't seem to have your name.
我是萨姆·赛皮奥
I'm Sam Sepiol?
-你是在问我吗 -楚迪 楚迪
- Is that a question? - Trudy? Trudy?
温蒂到哪去了
Where's Wendy?
我们只准备了温蒂 温蒂死哪去了
We only prepped for Wendy. Where the hell is Wendy?
其实 我找温蒂
I need Wendy, actually.
你怎么认识温蒂的 她今天没来上班
And how do you know Wendy? She didn't come in today.
你需要什么 赛皮奥先生
What is it that you need, Mr. Sepiol?
我想去二楼参观
I would love a tour of Level 2.
我不知道他都跟您说什么了
I don't know what you've been told,
但我们禁止那样做
but we don't allow that.
我送您出去 你可以走了 比尔
I'll see you out. You can go, Bill.
请跟我去大堂
Follow me to the lobby.
这女人是个幽灵
This woman's a ghost.
这些都不是她
None of these are her.
没有脸书 没有邻客音
No Facebook, no LinkedIn.
她结婚30年了
She's been married for 30 years.
我们只有她丈夫的手♥机♥号♥码
All we have is her husband's cell phone number.
网上也没有他的照片
He doesn't even have a picture online.
没有爱好 没有孩子
No hobbies, no kids,
没有信用问题 没有性怪癖
no credit problems, no weird sex stuff.
房♥子已付清
House paid off.
我得...我得思考
I need-- I need to-- I need to think.
电梯快来了
The elevator's almost here.
对 你按下按钮就会这样
Yes, that's how they work when you press the button.
好吧
Okay.
人们都只是人 对吗
People-- people are all just people, right?
说到底 人人都一样
When it gets down to it, everyone's the same.
他们有喜欢的东西
They love something.
有渴望的东西 有害怕的东西
They want something. They fear something.
细节确实有用 但细节改变不了
Specifics help, but specifics don't change
每个人脆弱的一面
the way that everyone is vulnerable.
它只改变我们如何触及他们脆弱的一面
It just changes the way that we access those vulnerabilities.
我得走了 抱歉
I-I have to go. I'm sorry.
我得回办公室去
I need to go to my office.
前台会送您出去的
Reception will see you out.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我伪造了一条她丈夫发的短♥信♥
I spoofed a text from her husband.
但是打不通
我在医院
我们一直害怕的事成真了
是掌纹扫描仪
It's a palm print scanner.
从电梯里出来
Get out of there.
有一扇手动开关的门
There's one door manually locked.
是消防应急门 但我想你能撬开
It's a fire code thing, and I think you can pick it.
在哪
Where?
你在一楼向北走 门在走廊尽头
It's at the end of the hallway if you're heading north on L1.
停车场
楼梯不通往二楼
The stairs don't go to Level 2.
是通往停车场
They go to a parking lot.
你在大楼的另一边 方向完全错了
You're on the complete wrong side of the building.
你得折回去
You're gonna have to double back
走你来时的门 快点跑
and go through the door you came in and make a run for it.
艾略特...
Elliot...
我就说我看见你了
I thought I saw you.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
谢谢您
Thank you.
期待您再次光临烤翅盛会餐厅
Y'all come back to Wingstravaganza.
这一点非常重要...
Okay, real important...
烤翅盛会餐厅的名字就是烤翅加盛会
Wingstravaganza means wings and extravaganza.
你知道盛会是什么意思吗
Do you know what extravaganza means?
知道 就是大事件
Yep, it's a big deal.
答对了
You got it.
你看起来有点紧张 你激动吗
You look nervous. Are you excited?
-激动 -好的
- Oh, yeah. - Okay.
你这周都跟着我 但别担心
So you'll shadow me for the week, but don't sweat it.
这和其他服务员工作一样
It's like every other server job.
其实我之前从没当过服务员
Well, I've actually never been a waitress before.
这对我来说是个新的开始
This is kind of like a new beginning for me.
你之前是做什么的
What were you doing before?
药物销♥售♥
Pharmaceutical sales.
不错啊
Fancy.
你肯定挣了很多 后来怎么了
You must have made bank. What happened?
奥巴马医改咯
Oh, um, just, you know, Obamacare.
欢迎来到钢山数据中心
Welcome to Steel Mountain's data center.
本机构达到钻石级要求
Our facility meets diamond specifications
设计和建造均达到十级标准
and features a tier 10 certified build and design,
为您的数据需求提供安全坚固的堡垒
providing you with a safe, rock-solid fortress for your data needs.
我们整个机构都采用综合安全措施
All of our facilities implement comprehensive security measures...
他们说我用力过猛 我说正是如此
They say I'm overdoing it, and I say exactly.
没错
So yeah.
艾略特
Elliot.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
- Nice meeting you. - You too.
-代我向尊夫人问好 -好的
- Tell your wife I said hi. - I will.
我刚握手的那几位
Those men I just shook hands with,
是真♥主♥党和伊♥斯♥兰♥国的投资人
financiers of Hezbollah and ISIS.
别盯着他们看
I wouldn't stare.
他知道我会来这儿吗
Did he know I was gonna be here?
他知道我来这儿干什么吗
Does he know why I'm here?
妈的 他会杀了我的
Shit, he's gonna kill me.
你刚刚说什么
As you were saying?
只是例行数据处理检测
Uh, just a routine data process check.
众安经常这么干
Allsafe does them all the time.
可他们为什么派你来
But why would they send you?
这种事通常都由
That type of thing isn't usually handled
工程师来处理 不是吗
by the engineers, is it?
我们的工作经常重叠
We've been overlapping a lot in our duties.
出于预算考虑
Budget reasons.
看来我们今天都决定在公♥司♥外工作
It seems we both had the idea to work off-site today.
称其为巧合好了
Let's call this fortuitous.
跟我一起吃午饭吗
Join me for lunch?
好啊
S-sure.
反正我也得吃午饭
I eat lunch.
看来你和我们是一样的啊
So you are like the rest of us.
来吧
Come.
他被困住了
He got owned, man.
我们得走了
We got to go.
我们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere.
这不影响什么
This changes nothing.
你想吃什么 艾略特
What can I get you, Elliot?
这里东西很多
Have a lot of things here.
他有一个弱点
He has a vulnerability.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表