剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
like from my photographs or drawings and--
看这个
Like, there's this one.
挺老套的
Um, it's really f---ing corny,
但上面什么都有 孩子什么的
but, like, it has everything-- the kids and the...
夏拉的漏洞我一直捉摸不透
Shayla's bug was always elusive to me.
或许就是这个
Maybe this was it.
渴望正常 却卡在边缘
Wanting normalcy but stuck in the outer fringes,
不知该如何参与进去
not knowing how to participate.
就像我一样
Just like me.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
下次别问了
Next time, don't ask.
太傻了
It's lame.
漏洞一向名声不好
Bugs usually get a bad rap.
但有时候
But sometimes...
别让我失望 好吗
Don't let me down, okay?
当一个漏洞终于显现
When a bug finally makes itself known,
也会让人兴奋
it can be exhilarating,
就像你刚刚解锁了什么
like you just unlocked something.
一个美好的机会
A grand opportunity
就等着你去利用
waiting to be taken advantage of.
威利克先生
Mr. Wellick?
你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
安瓦
Anwar.
我不知道你也来这种地方
I didn't know you came to places like this.
我不来
I don't.
什么意思 你不是来了吗
What do you mean? You're here now.
我来是因为你
I'm here because you are.
什么 抱歉 我不懂
What? Sorry, I don't get it.
我觉得你很美 我想带你回家
I think you're beautiful. I want to take you home.
等等 你不是结婚了吗
Wait, I thought you were married.
因为 毕竟 漏洞唯一的作用
Because, after all, a bug's only purpose,
它存在的唯一原因
its only reason for existence
就是作为等待修补的错误
is to be a mistake that needs fixing,
帮你纠正错误
to help you right a wrong.
有什么比这感觉更棒的呢
And what feels better than that?
艾略特
So, Elliot,
你不介绍一下吗
do you think you should introduce us?
夏拉 这是安吉拉和奥利
Oh, um, Shayla, this is Angela and Ollie.
你今晚很美
You, uh, you look lovely this evening.
好啊 伙计们
What up, guys?
你们才到吗
You just get here?
西装不错
Nice suit.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, dude.
-该死 -你是怎么了
- Shit. - What is up with you?
你这一晚上都烦躁不安的
You've been fidgeting all night.
我们再按一次门铃吧
Maybe we should try the doorbell again.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
你们站多久了
How long have you been standing out here?
门铃坏了 我该说一声的
The doorbell is broken. I should have warned you.
请进吧 我是哈利
Come in. I'm Harry, by the way.
-安吉拉 认识你很高兴 -认识你很高兴
- Angela. Nice to meet you. - Good to meet you.
很高兴终于能对上
Always nice to put a face...
员工号♥和脸了
with an employee badge number, right?
奥利 你们在一起多久了
Ollie, how long have you guys been together?
-两年半 -两年
- 2 1/2 years. - 2 years.
好吧
Okay.
艾略特 你和夏拉在一起多久了
Elliot, how long have you and Shayla been together?
这个
Well, uh, um,
就今天才开始
j-just today.
好了 你审够客人了吧
Okay, enough grilling of the guests.
我们去看看烤炉吧
Let's check on the real grill, shall we?
艾略特 帮帮忙
Elliot, I could use your help.
我要向你承认件事
So I have a confession.
我让杜勒斯数据中心的系统管♥理♥员♥
I had the sys admins at the data center in Dulles
又去看了一遍那个服务器
check that server again.
吉迪恩 你做了什么
Gideon, what did you do?
当然了 根本没找到什么
Of course there was nothing.
我真不知道我为什么要起疑
I have no idea what there was to even be suspicious about.
你会有什么动机
I mean, what possible motivation would you have
去搞破坏 我大概只是...
to do anything? I guess I was just being--
吉迪恩必须放手
Gideon has to let this go.
如果他靠近这个马蜂窝
If he comes near this hornet's nest,
我不知道我是不是能救下他
I'm not sure I can save him from it.
我得消除他任何的疑虑
I have to kill any suspicion left.
你在众安一直努力工作
You've been nothing but a hard worker for Allsafe,
所以 我道歉
so I apologize.
我们在飞机上聊过之后
After the conversation on the plane,
我认识到这关系到整个公♥司♥的命运
I knew what was at stake-- the whole company.
我担心我找到的dat文件并不是要紧的那个
I was worried that the dat file I found wasn't the right one.
我就是不想...
I just didn't
让你抱有希望 以免是我错了
want to get your hopes up in case I was wrong.
所以开会之前我并没跟你说
That's why I didn't tell you before the meeting.
该死
Shit.
我得让他抱我了 是吗
I'm gonna have to let him hug me, aren't I?
你真是个优秀的工程师 艾略特
You're such a brilliant engineer, Elliot,
你绝对不要怀疑自己的才华
and you should never doubt your skills
不管我给了你多大压力
no matter how much pressure I put on you.
而且你更不用对我有所隐瞒
And you certainly don't have to keep anything from me.
我关心你
I care about you.
《巴兹尔·弗兰维勒太太的混乱档案》
From the Mixed-up Files of Basil E. Frankweiler.
我就是受了那个的启发 记得吗
That's where I got the idea, remember?
我是那么想做克劳迪娅·金凯德[书中人物]
I wanted to be Claudia Kincaid so bad.
就连她的名字都那么酷
Even her name was cool.
记得吗 我们以为我们去的是大都会博物馆
Remember we thought we were going to the Met,
结果不知却怎么跑到了皇后区博物馆
somehow we ended up at the Queens Museum instead?
当时可没有谷歌♥地图
No Google Maps back then.
我喜欢跟你离家出走
I loved running away with you.
八岁的时候
Somehow when you're eight,
离家出走还挺好玩的
running away can be fun.
正常生活
The normal life.
说说笑笑 赴晚宴
Smiles, dinner parties,
童年回忆
childhood stories.
我可以习惯这样的生活
I could get used to this,
甚至喜欢上它
maybe even like it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
...入侵丑闻仍在继续
Corp's hacking scandal continues
现在又有大量电邮被放出
with the release of these latest emails.
被曝光
根据最新遭披露的资料显示
Information stemming from the latest dump reveals
泰瑞·科比与另外两位高管
that Terry Colby was one of three high-level executives
共同参与了掩盖广为人知的
involved in the cover-up of the widely publicized
华盛顿镇有毒废料丑闻
Washington Township toxic waste scandal.
被曝光
丑闻
如果这些报道属实
If these reports are true,
科比可能将面临更多指控
Colby may be facing more indictments.
1993年曾有传闻
In the ensuing 24 months
称发生有毒废料泄露事件 随后两年中
after the alleged toxic waste leak in 1993,
有26名员工死于类型相似的白血病
26 employees died from similar types of leukemia.
然而邪恶公♥司♥却得以驳回了幸存受害者
Evil Corp, however, managed to get the class-action lawsuit
提出的集体诉讼
filed against it by the surviving victims dismissed,
声称并无证据能表明
claiming there was no direct evidence linking
其工厂与确诊病例有关
their factories to the diagnoses.
而如今泄露的邮件表明科比实际上
Now these emails indicate that Colby was in fact
了解毒物的危险程度
aware of the dangerous levels of toxicity
却依然对此保密 因为
and kept it a secret as it
"即使可能面临诉讼
"Would not be cost-effective to retool
重组现有系统仍是得不偿失"
the current systems in place even if there are potential lawsuits."
科比先生不能对此作出回应 但其律师称
Mr. Colby was unavailable for comment, but his lawyer...
我的完美迷宫
My perfect maze
在我眼前崩溃了
crumbling before my eyes.
数据公布进一步证明科比是遭到了陷害
Data dump are further proof Colby was set up,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表