剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Friends? Not that we can ascertain.
朋友呢 也还没有查到
Really? Well, there must be someone.
真的吗 一定得有认识的人啊
Oh, well, just this Mikey someone at the homeless refuge.
只有流浪人士救助站的一个叫迈奇的人
On Barstock Road? Yes, that's right.
在巴斯托克路 是的
But DCI McDonald...
但是高级督察麦克唐纳德
Sergeant, I'm sorry, but I really have a feeling
警长 对不起 我还是觉得
there's something not right about this. Sir?
有什么事情不对 先生
Well, look at me.
看着我
Now look at you.
再看看你
Well, what do we have in common?
我们有什么共同点
Nothing, sir.
没有 先生
No, not quite.
并不是没有
We're both men.
我们都是男人
We're both middle-aged.
我们都是中年人
And we're both...
而且我们都
I just wonder whether DCI McDonald's unhealthy preoccupation
我只是在想高级督察麦克唐纳德
with me and my family might be,
对我和我的家人不正常的关注
you know, colouring her judgment.
是否会干扰她的判断
I mean, first of all, she thinks one intruder shot the other.
刚开始她说是一个闯入者杀了另一个
And then she thinks I was the target,
接着她又说我才是袭击目标
because Murdoch was in my clothes and my family want to kill me.
只是刚好默多克穿着我的衣服 是我的家人想杀我
And then, suddenly, my family want to kill Murdoch.
然后突然又是 我的家人想杀了默多克
I mean, come on.
得了吧
You look baffled, Sergeant.
你看起来也很困惑 警长
Well, yeah, it's just this case, sir.
案件就是这样 先生
I tell you, it's like the universe.
就像宇宙一样
The more we know, the less we understand.
我们知道得越多 能理解的就越少
Notitia de cognitione.
从数据到知识
From information to knowledge.
从数据到知识
What, you know Latin? No, sir.
怎么 你懂拉丁语 不 先生
Erm, it's just, er...
只是
..It's just that phrase, sir, I'm...
那个短语 先生
I'm sure I've seen it somewhere... recently.
我好像最近在哪里见过
Max!
麦克斯
Yeah, all right. Coming.
好 来了
Kick your height, sir.
打起精神 先生
I always do, Sergeant.
我一直都这样 警长
Always.
一直
**For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是个快乐的好伙伴
**For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是个快乐的好伙伴
**For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是个快乐的好伙伴
**And so say all of us.*
*所有人都这么说
Hip-hip...
嘿嘿
Hooray!
好极了
Hiphip... Hooray!
嘿嘿 好极了
Hiphip... Hooray!
嘿嘿 好极了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Here we are.
大家都在这
Clan Crockett.
克洛科特家族
I'm afraid time's winged chariot has brought me to the moment
时光飞逝把我们带到了今天
when I must pass the torch to the next generation.
我要把火把传给我的下一代
Crockett Innovation is about more than balance sheets
克洛科特创新公♥司♥不仅仅只有资产负债表
and shareholder dividends.
股东红利
It's about values, inclusion, diversity,
更是一个有着好的价值观 包容性 多样性
social responsibility.
以及社会责任感的公♥司♥
So it's vital the custodian of my legacy
所以我的遗产管理人
should be a creative, pragmatic...
应当是一个有创造力的 务实的
and inspirational woman.
富有感召力的女性
But it's not enough that she bear the Crockett name.
她不仅得有克洛科特的名号♥
No, no, we need an outstanding business leader.
不 我们需要的是一位杰出的商业领袖
So, I will be leaving my company,
所以 我将会把我的公♥司♥
and all the intellectual property rights,
已经所有的知识产权
and the patents of my inventions
和发明专利
to one person and one person only.
留给一个人 唯一的人
The new CEO and chair of Crockett Innovation will be
克洛科特创新公♥司♥新的总裁和董事长是
my beautiful,
我美丽的
devoted daughter
挚爱的女儿
Elenora.
艾丽诺拉
Dad, I'm... flattered that you'd trust me with your life's work.
爸爸 我很高兴你能相信我 把一生的事业交给我
But to be honest...
但是说实话
you can stick your money and your company up your arse!
你♥他♥妈♥还是自己留着你的公♥司♥和钱吧
Ellie?
艾丽
He chose Ellie?
他选了艾丽
She's not happy about it, ma'am.
她并不开心 长官
None of them are happy about it.
他们都不开心
You can't do this, Dad! You can't bloody do this!
你不能这么做 爸爸 你真的不能这么做
I've always listened to you.
我一直听你的话
Everything you wanted me to do, I've done.
你让我做的事情我都做了
Ellie hates you.
艾丽恨你
She's always hated you.
她一直恨你
And she doesn't even want this.
而且她也不想要这个
The things she said in front of everyone,
她在众人面前说的话
she tried to humiliate you.
就是想羞辱你
You need to make a rational decision about this.
你需要对此做出理智的决定
Crockett Innovation should stay in the family.
克洛科特创新公♥司♥属于整个家庭
I know.
我知道
Elenora will see sense.
艾丽诺拉会明白过来的
You've left us no choice.
你让我们别无选择
We're making a legal challenge, Max. On what basis?
我们要诉诸法律 麦克斯 基于什么
Ellie's not a fit person to run this company.
艾丽不适合管理公♥司♥
She doesn't have the business qualifications.
她没有商业资历
I don't give a shit about qualifications.
我不在乎什么资历
Look at me.
看看我
I didn't have any qualifications and I built an empire.
我也没有资历 但我建立了一个商业帝国
What do you mean, not fit?
你什么意思 说她不适合
Who of you lot are fit?
你们谁适合
Come on, who's not been hiding a dirty little secret,
你们谁没有藏着一个肮脏的小秘密
that, if it came out, would ruin my empire?
一旦暴露 就会毁了这个帝国
It looks like you did him a favour,
看来你跟他说了梅根和塔玛拉的事
telling him about Megan and Tamara.
帮了他一个忙
I didn't tell him that.
我没跟他说
Really? Are you sure? Because you are a bit incontinent that way.
是吗 你确定 你在这方面有点不能自控
No, ma'am. You control the flow of information.
没有 长官 你来决定哪些该说哪些不该说
Ok...
好
Ellie was the only one
塞斯手上唯独
that Seth didn't have compromising material on.
没有艾丽的污点资料
So...
所以
is that why Max chose her,
是因此麦克斯才选她的吗
because he knew about Megan and Tamara's indiscretions?
因为他了解梅根和塔玛拉的失检行为
Municipal corruption.
市政♥腐♥♥败♥
Gay prostitution.
同性卖♥♥淫
How do you know about that? Nothing gets past me, poppet.
你怎么知道的 宝贝 没什么我不知道的
Has Max been lying to us?
麦克斯在对我们撒谎
Did he have contact with Seth?
他跟塞斯有联♥系♥吗
The police are convinced that one of you lot killed him.
警方确信你们其中之一杀了他
But I don't care.
但我不在乎
Because I'll protect you. And why?
因为我要保护你们 为什么呢
Because we're family.
因为我们是一家人
But you'll do as I say. All of you.
但你要按我说的做 你们所有人
No.
不
You'll do what I say.
你们要按我说的做
All of you.
你们所有人
But there's terms and conditions.
但有附加条件
I want Jack, Tamara and Megan on the board.
我想让杰克 梅根和塔玛拉加入董事会
"My beloved daughter, in whom I am well pleased."
"这是我的爱女 我所喜悦的"
It's unbelievable, he's quoting God.
难以置信 他在引用神说的话
Kasha changed my mind.
卡莎让我改变主意了
I just pointed out what was obvious.
我只是指出了很显而易见的东西
Your dad loves you.
你♥爸♥爸爱你
And...
而且
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表