剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
I just shut the door.
我只是关上了门
OK. OK, good. Good.
好的 很好
OK, they'll find her trace evidence in the flat.
他们会在公♥寓♥里找到她的痕迹
But that's fine, cos she's the regular cleaner and...
但没关系 因为她是日常清洁员
we're fine.
我们都会没事的
I think I know how to make this all go away.
我想我知道该怎么摆脱这一切了
Everything all right, darling?
没事吧 亲爱的
Oh, Miss Mulcreevy.
马尔克里维小姐
Sorry, I was miles away there.
抱歉 我刚刚在想别的事
What are you up to, hovering about out here on your own?
你在干什么 一个人在这里转悠
Yeah, well, now that we know you didn't kill, er, Miss Crawford,
是的 我们知道不是你杀了克劳福德小姐
then perhaps I can...
或许我可以...
I can speak a little bit more freely.
说话随便点
Oh, that's very good.
这很好啊
Admitting that you need help, yes.
如果你需要帮助的话 我可以帮忙
Oh, no, no, it's Miss Crawford's feelings that I'm interested in.
不不 我是好奇克劳福德小姐当时的情绪
Her state of mind.
她的精神状态
She, erm...
她...
she escaped from The Mara, the planning was meticulous.
她从马拉养生院逃走了 计划十分周详
No, she didn't escape.
不 她不是逃走
She discharged herself.
她是出院了
Well, whatever you call it.
好吧 随便你怎么说
You see, when we found her car,
我们找到她的车时
the rear light had damage on it.
后尾灯坏了
And, er, did she have a car crash?
她发生车祸了吗
Because I found, just over there, this, er...
因为我就在那里找到了这个...
this piece.
这个碎片
And I think that our forensic team
我想我们的法医小组
will be able to connect that with, er...
应该可以把这个跟
with Miss Crawford's car, you see?
克劳福德小姐的车联♥系♥起来
And I wonder if the shock of the crash,
我想搞清楚是不是
and the person who crashed into her...
那个让她的车撞坏的人
..giving her a bottle of vodka...
给了她一瓶伏特加
Jane was a chronic alcoholic.
简受慢性酒瘾所苦
She probably bought the vodka herself.
那瓶伏特加大概是她自己买♥♥的
Oh, you mean she had the vodka at The Mara?
你是说这瓶酒是她从马拉疗养院带出来的吗
The Mara is dry.
马拉疗养院里不可能有酒
Every patient is routinely searched.
我们会日常搜查里面每一位病人
Oh, but The Mara's only five minutes away.
可是这里离马拉疗养院只有五分钟路程
Where could she possibly have bought it?
除此之外她还能在哪买♥♥到酒
You see, now, the bottle of vodka in the car, it was empty,
这么跟你说吧 车里的酒瓶是空的
apart from a tiny fragment of pine seed,
但是里面有一小片松子屑
which had worked its way into the bottle when it was open.
是趁瓶子打开的时候落进去的
Well, you see, up here...
你看上面
A pine tree.
一棵松树
Pinus longaeva, in fact.
准确叫法是五针松
You know, it's very rare in these parts.
这种树在这片区域内并不常见
It's quite a coincidence, isn't it?
这也太巧了 你说是吗
The car crash, the vodka bottle.
车祸 伏特加酒瓶
It's almost like she was ambushed.
看起来就好像她被人埋伏了一样
Before she was murdered?
在她被谋杀之前吗
Yes. Are you sure?
是的 你确定吗
Are you really, really sure?
你真的真的确定吗
Oh, yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
I am sure.
我很确定
Perfect.
很好
Just a few more here. Excuse me.
再来几张 失陪一下
Ma'am, I think that Jane Crawford's killer
长官 我认为杀害简·克劳福德的凶手
had an accomplice on the outside.
有同伙在外面接应
Shortly after she left The Mara on Saturday night,
周六晚上 就在她离开马拉疗养院不久
a 42-second phone call was made from the reception desk
前台拨出了一个42秒的电♥话♥
to a pay-as-you-go number.
打给了一个一次性的号♥码
15 minutes later,
十五分钟后
Jane Crawford's car was pranged.
简·克劳福德的车就撞坏了
Oh, what does this pompous twat want now?
这个傻子又想做什么了
Is that your boyfriend?
是你男朋友吗
Houseman.
是豪斯曼
Sir?
长官
Er, yes, sir, right away.
好的长官 马上到
He wants a word.
他有话要说
Face to face. Oh, well, I'll wait at the station.
面谈 那我在局里等你
It's you he wants to see, actually.
事实上 他想见的是你
Sir?
长官
Sit.
坐
You, too.
你也坐
Ma'am.
长官
Go on.
你说
Ask him.
你来问他
Did you use a lark's head knot...
那天你在证实
..when you were testing your murder theory?
这是否是一件谋杀案时 用的是雀头结吗
A lark's...?
雀什么
I noticed this was a lark's head knot.
我注意到这里绳子用的是雀头结
Erm, I've done a bit of sailing.
我曾经在船上待过一段时间
And this is the go-to knot for load-bearing.
这种结是用来挂在承重结构上的
Well, I just used a normal hitch knot.
我只是打了一个普通的套结
Look, I'm not saying that
我不是说
this definitely was suicide, but, erm...
这绝对是一场自杀 但是
a hitch knot focuses all of the strain on a single point.
这种结所有的重量都聚在一个单一承重点上
Which could explain, and I'm only saying could...
这就可以解释 我只是想解释一下
explain why the pipe fractured so easily.
为什么水管那么容易就裂开了
Shut this down now.
马上把这个案子结了
Sir...
长官
He's suspended, pending a professional standards inquiry.
他被停职了 等待专业团队的问询
I'm sorry, ma'am, I'm...
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I've pissed away a pile of money and resources.
我花了这么多的资金和人力物力
I've falsely accused people with mental health issues of murder.
我还错误地指控有精神疾病的人犯了谋杀罪
And I've shut down a hospital because of you.
因为你 我还关了一家疗养院
I never should have listened to you.
我从开始就不该听你的
And now I'm never gonna get out of here,
现在好了 我再也不能调离这里了
and I'm gonna be stuck here forever,
一辈子困在这个破地方
with you twatting on in Latin about bowls!
还得听你用拉丁语念叨什么碗
It's boules.
是滚球
Boules! Or Byzantium!
行吧滚球 还有拜占庭
And the 13th bloody step,
还有什么第13步
because you overcomplicate everything because you don't think!
因为你把一切都过分复杂化 你不会思考
You don't think like a proper, normal person.
你不会像一个常人一样的思考
No wonder your wife...
难怪你的妻子
Oh, I'm sorry, I...
我很抱歉
Erm... we've got a problem, ma'am.
有个麻烦 长官
A flat in town,
城里一间公♥寓♥
the neighbour reported a bad smell. A dead male. And, er...
有邻居举报说闻到臭味 是一具男尸
it's suspicious circumstances.
非常可疑
Sergeant Ross, you're with me. Where?
罗斯警长 你跟我去 在哪
Rosebery Street. 87.
罗斯贝里街 87号♥
Flat 13b?
13单元B
It's one of Miss Crawford's properties, ma'am.
那是克劳福德女士的一处房♥产之一 长官
Are you sure?
你确定吗
He's right, ma'am.
他说得没错 长官
Come on.
走吧
Erm, how do I, erm...?
那我 我怎么
Get an Uber. Uber?
叫个优步 那是什么
This is bad.
现在情况很糟
Really bad.
真的很糟
I'm, er, sorry about the knot thing, ma'am.
绳结的事 我很抱歉 长官
If you're right, you're right.
如果你说得对 那就没必要道歉
He remembered all the addresses of the victims' properties.
他记得受害人每一处房♥产的地址
Yeah.
对
Everything OK, darling?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Yes, I'm...
没事 我
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表