剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
when in walks Pete Wattal,
随后皮特·瓦特走进来
claiming you were grandstanding,
说你在哗众取宠
hauling out the whole Crockett family in front of...
将整个克洛科特家族牵扯进
Sir, we've got five suspects, all family members,
长官 我们有五名嫌犯 包含家族的所有成员
with their trace evidence all over the crime scene.
他们的踪迹遍布犯罪现场
I haven't got a murder weapon,
我没找到凶器
or anything from Forensics or Pathology.
或者任何法医或病理学的东西
I mean, do you want me to just sit around and wait,
你是想让我就坐着等吗
or do you want me to put pressure on the suspects?
还是你希望我给嫌犯施加压力
These aren't just a bunch of rabid,
他们不是一群疯狂的
inner-city gang-bangers, Lauren.
市中心区的黑帮成员 劳伦
This is the Crockett family.
他们是克洛科特家族
Yeah, and family means motive.
没错 家族就说明有动机
So, right now, under the pretext of
现在 以检查不在场证明之由
checking alibis, we uncover motives,
我们只要发现动机
which we can then use as leverage to force confessions.
然后我们可以用它作为迫使招供的手段
You brought me here to lead inquiries, right?
你让我来是负责调查的 对吗
Good point, well made.
好主意 干得不错
I mean, I suppose, if it all goes catastrophically wrong,
我想要是出了什么灾难性的错误
then I've only got you to blame.
那我只能怪你了
Right, you're with me. Suspects.
你跟我来 去审问嫌犯
Where's, erm...?
那个谁在哪
Er, Sergeant Dodds? He said he was going to the library.
多德警长 他说他要去图书馆
What's he doing there?
他在那干吗
What's he doing anywhere?
他做事总让人摸不着头脑
Sunday night?
周天晚上
I was in my office.
我在办公室
A big caseload, so I was working late. Alone.
很多案件要处理 我工作到很晚 一个人
That proves nothing, as you know.
你知道的 那说明不了什么
And where was your wife, sir?
那您的妻子呢 先生
The boys were at cricket training. Extra sessions.
孩子们在进行板球训练 加训
There's a league decider coming up.
马上要打联盟的决胜局
I was in bed, working on my speech about homelessness.
我在床上准备关于无家可归的演讲
No-one else was here.
没有其他人在这
The girls were with the child minder
孩子们和保姆在一起
and I was here alone in the study, writing.
我一个人待在家里的书房♥ 写东西
And what about you, sir, Sunday night?
那么您呢 先生 周日晚上
I was at the storage facility from about eight until 1:00 AM.
我从大概八点到凌晨一点一直待在储藏室里
We buy and sell art.
我们做艺术品买♥♥卖♥♥
There was a lot of stock to check the provenance on.
有很多货物等着我们去检查出处
Oh, come on... We're nice, vanilla middle-class people.
算了吧 我们可是清白守法的中产阶级
We go glamping. We play boules on the weekend.
我们办豪华野营 周末会打滚球
Where's any of us going to get a firearm?
我们这样的人要从哪里弄到枪呢
You've maybe made a few
您或许由于工作关系
criminal contacts along the way, Mr Wattal.
接触了一些罪犯 瓦特先生
Really?
真的吗
市立图书馆
巴斯 埃文
《钢铁灵魂》
麦克斯顿·克洛科特自传
Yesterday, when Max said he was gonna
昨天 麦克斯说他要
pass on the torch, what did he mean?
传递火炬 这话是什么意思
His company.
他的公♥司♥
When he retires, it all goes to one of his daughters.
他退休后 公♥司♥会传给他的一个女儿
Which one?
哪一个
We find out tomorrow, a big announcement at the party.
我们明天就会见分晓 在宴会上会宣布
Max can be a bit theatrical at times.
麦克斯有时候喜欢搞点戏剧化的
So, his three daughters, and their partners,
他有三个女儿以及其伴侣
you're all competing for his £30 million fortune?
你们都在竞争他三千万英镑的遗产吗
No, actually, we're not like that.
不是 我们不那样
Not everything's about money.
并非所有事情都是为了钱
I don't know if you've noticed,
我不知道你们有没有注意到
but we are very successful and solvent in our own right.
我们凭自己的实力变得很成功及富裕
And happy.
并且幸福
Extremely happy. Delightfully so.
极其幸福 无忧无虑
Until this.
直到这件事发生
Happy, my family?
我的家庭幸福吗
Don't believe a word of it.
我一点也不信
Especially not with Max's party coming up.
尤其是想到麦克斯的宴会马上要开始了
Yeah, inheritance causes a lot of trouble in families.
是的 遗产会造成家庭中的好多麻烦
My lot went mental over a transit van
我的家人就因为一辆货运篷车
and an antique piano stool.
和一把古董钢琴凳而发了疯
Cool.
很好
How do you get on with your dad? Yeah, I love him.
你和你♥爸♥爸相处得如何 是 我爱他
I mean, he is an arsehole.
我是说 他是个混♥蛋♥
Not enough that I'd want to kill him.
不过还没坏到让我想杀了他
I just don't want his money.
我就是不想要他的钱
30 million's a lot not to want? Yeah, well...
三千万还不够吸引人吗 对啊
some of us are happy just baking lovely cakes
有些人只是烘焙蛋糕 赚一点收入
and turning a modest profit.
就已经很幸福了
How did you pay your share of the Faceless Man?
你是怎么付你那一份买♥♥无面者的钱的
Oh, I didn't. No way.
我没付 没门
That was my sisters and their dumb husbands.
是我那些姐姐和她们的笨丈夫付的
They must be happy that you're out of the running.
他们一定很高兴你没有参与其中
Pigs in shit. Or, at least they were.
一群臭猪 至少他们曾经是
Until last year, when my dad comes back
直到去年 我爸带着玛蒂尔德
from some conference in Dubai with Mathilde.
开完在迪拜的某个会议回来
Trophy wife.
花瓶妻子
There's a lot more to her than meets the eye.
她除了养眼之外还有很多本事呢
As soon as my sisters found out that
我姐姐们在发现
she's a high-flying management consultant,
她是一位很成功的管理顾问
who's worked for Google and Calvin Klein, they went Tonto.
而且曾供职于谷歌♥和CK之后 她们就傻了
Tamara's giddy on anti-depressants,
塔玛拉疯狂地吃抗抑郁药
fawning all over Mathilde,
围着玛蒂尔德奉承
trying to impress Dad. And Megan's just chewing her knuckles.
试图给爸爸留下好印象 梅根则恨得直咬牙
It would be just like them to shoot the wrong guy.
她们很有可能错杀了那个人
So, can you tell us where you were
你能告诉我们你昨晚
Sunday night between nine thirty and midnight?
九点半到午夜之间在哪儿吗
Oh, er, Kasha... Sunday night, we were here, weren't we,
卡莎 周日晚上我们在店里 是不是
doing the VAT returns?
在弄增值税退税的事情
Yeah, but I left at...
是的 但我离开了...
Oh, shit, sorry. Yes. So, Kasha had to go to her mum's.
对不起 是的 卡莎得去她妈妈那儿
I was here, by myself, until about 11.
我一个人在店里 直到十一点
Can I go? I've got a delivery to make.
我能走了吗 我有一个外卖♥♥要送
OK.
好的
Would you...? Oh, sure.
你能... 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll be back by 13:00 hours. Roger that.
我下午一点回来 收到
Are you OK?
你还好吗
You marry a Crockett and... there's a lot of baggage.
和克洛科特家的人结婚可是会有很多负担的
Mostly from Max.
大多数是来自麦克斯的
You know, if there's anything you think I should know...
如果还有一些你认为我应该知道的事情
Max doesn't think I'm good enough for Ellie.
麦克斯觉得我配不上艾丽
It's not a gay thing.
并不是因为同性恋
I come from travelling people.
我的祖先是游民
But El knows his weak spot.
但是艾丽知道他的弱点
Weak spot?
弱点
Max Crockett loves to be loved.
麦克斯·克洛科特喜欢被爱戴
He loves to be hated.
他也喜欢被憎恨
But he hates to be ignored.
但他厌恶被轻视
Sergeant Dodds!
多德警长
I was just passing and, er...
我刚刚路过...
Ah... you're reading my book. Yes.
你在读我的书 是的
Oh, just, er... Well, it's fascinating, sir.
就是 写得很精彩 先生
Er, the things you've achieved.
您所取得的那些成就
And from such humble origins.
而且又是白手起家
It's remarkable.
太了不起了
And how you developed your hot battery technology.
还有您发展热电池技术的经历
I was lucky, Sergeant. I just fell lucky.
我很幸运 警长 很走运罢了
I find that very hard to believe.
我可不太相信您
No, I mean, it all began in failure.
不 我是说 成功都来自失败
I mean, I developed the theory, I'd built the prototype.
我发展了理论 我还造出了原型
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表