剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Suspects with mental health issues are a potential world of pain
有精神健康问题的嫌疑人会给你造成无尽痛苦
and professional unravelling for you.
并会摧毁你的职业生涯
Follow the victim's timeline.
遵循受害者的时间线
Do you remember what I said? Scalpel.
你还记得我说的话吗 手术刀
Not a battering ram.
别用攻城木
Jane left very suddenly.
简突然就离开了
My group were so upset.
我的小组成员感到很不安
And now...
现在...
Jane called you at 2:03 on Sunday morning.
简在周日凌晨两点零三分给你打电♥话♥了
Yeah.
是的
Drunk.
喝醉了
Very distressed. I feared for her.
非常沮丧 我很为她担心
I told her to come back, sleep it off
我劝她回来 先好好睡一觉
and we'd address her relapse in the morning.
我们第二天一早就会给她治疗酒瘾
Did you know she was booked on
你知道她订了一张
a one-way ticket to Dubai yesterday?
昨天飞往迪拜的单程机票吗
No, I did not.
不 我不知道
I'm gonna need to speak to the rest
我要和你的转移治疗小组的
of your diversion therapy group.
其他成员谈一谈
I'm sorry, that's going to be impossible.
我很抱歉 这不太可能
They're still under treatment and this is their safe space.
他们仍在接受治疗 这里是他们的安全地带
Well, they are the only ones with access to Jane's room,
但他们是唯一能走进简的房♥间的几个人
apart from you, of course.
当然还有你
Yeah, well, we all helped cut her down, darling.
是啊 我们都在帮她戒瘾 亲爱的
So our trace evidence is going to be
所以我们的痕量证据会出现在
all over your supposed murder scene.
你们所谓的谋杀现场中
You have no forensic evidence.
你们没有法医证据
Therefore, you have no grounds to question them.
因此 你们没有理由去询问他们
You know the score, don't you?
你懂一些专业知识 是不是
I was a drug dealer, darling, back in the day.
我过去曾做过毒品贩子 亲爱的
So, I know how you lot work.
所以我清楚你们的把戏
Intimidation.
通过恐吓
My patients are very traumatised people.
我的病人们都有严重的心理创伤
So you either question them under caution,
所以你们要么在恰当的医学监督下
with the right medical supervision,
进行谨慎的询问
or you back off!
要么就滚蛋
You're right, Kelly. Of course you're right.
你说得对 凯莉 你说得很对
No need to frighten the horses, eh?
没必要惊吓那些温顺的人 是吧
I mean, luckily, I've got Sergeant Dodds.
很幸运 我有多德警长
You probably forgot about him.
你可能忘记他的存在了
I think he forgets about himself half the time.
我觉得他自己有一半时间是处于忘我状态
讨论 感觉增强 音乐 动机
精神的 教育 文化的
But... don't let that fool you.
但是 别被迷惑了
He's good. Really good.
他很厉害 非常厉害
He'll get it sorted.
他会查清一切的
One way or another.
不管用什么方法
We'll be back.
我们会再回来
OK, back over Jane's timeline,
好 回顾一下简的时间线
starting at that hotel she booked into.
从她预订的那个酒店开始
That was very nice, ma'am,
刚才谢谢你 长官
what you said back there about my, erm...
您在那边所说的关于我的...
er, my abilities...
我的能力...
No, don't get excited.
先别激动
I was weaponising you.
我是在武装你
Weaponising?
武装
Look, I can't bollock the suspects like I normally would.
我不能像以前一样随便吓唬那些嫌疑人
And I need them under pressure.
但我需要给他们施加压力
So, while you're hovering about,
所以在你调查的时候
I want them thinking you're my nuclear weapon.
我要让他们认为 你就是我的核武器
Nuclear weapon.
核武器
OK, working backwards,
好吧 回顾一下
Jane was killed between 2:40, when she got back to The Mara,
简回到马拉医院后 于凌晨两点四十至
and 4:30AM on Sunday morning.
到周日早上4点半之间被杀的
She called a cab from here at 2:20AM.
她凌晨2点20分从这里叫了辆出租车
And she checked in here just after 1:00 in the morning.
她凌晨1点刚登记入住这里
And she left The Mara
她周六晚上11点后
just after 11:00PM on Saturday night.
离开了马拉疗养院
Which means there's a two-hour window between
这意味着从马拉疗养院离开再到这里
leaving The Mara and arriving here.
中间有两个小时的间隔
So, what did she do? Where did she go?
那段时间她做了什么 去了哪里
She was drinking.
她在喝酒
A large red wine.
大量的红酒
Purchased at, er...
消费于...
At 11:37.
11点37分
Bell Inn...
贝尔酒馆
Walcott Street.
沃尔科特大街
According to the barman, Jane got here around 11:30.
酒保说 简11点半左右到这里的
Drank a bucket-load. Didn't talk to anyone in particular.
喝了一大桶酒 没有和什么人有什么特别交流
OK, track down regulars, trawl social media,
好吧 追踪酒馆常客 搜寻社交媒体
anyone who was in here last night.
找出昨晚在这里的人
No, wait a minute... so she leaves The Mara at 11:05...
不 等等 她11点5分离开了马拉疗养院
and it takes her half an hour to get here?
她花了半个小时才到这里吗
Yeah, so?
是啊 有问题吗
Well, that's a ten-minute journey. 15, maximum.
从那到这开车只要10分钟 最多15分钟
What was she doing in all that time? And where's her car?
这么长时间她都在干什么 她的车在哪
Well, it's not here.
她的车不在这
We... we checked.
我们检查过了
Well, shall we... shall we put out a search?
好吧 那我们要全面搜索吗
Yeah.
当然
Right, suspects...
好吧 嫌犯...
The therapy group.
治疗小组
We know one of them killed Jane.
我们知道他们中有一个人杀了简
But why?
但为什么呢
Nestling peacefully in the beautiful Avon Valley
静谧坐落于英格兰西部的
in the West of England,
美丽的雅芳谷
The Mara Retreat offers patients and clients
马拉疗养院为病人和顾客提供
a holistic treatment and recovery service.
全方位的治疗和康复服务
At The Mara Retreat, we provide a multi-disciplinary approach
在马拉疗养院 我们为心理健康问题
物质成瘾科负责人
凯莉·马尔克里维
to the treatment of mental health problems.
提供了多学科的治疗方法
Stress, anxiety, depression,
压力 焦虑 抑郁
even complex personality issues.
甚至是严重的人格问题
And my own specialism, addiction recovery.
还有我的专长 物质成瘾康复
My name is Jane and I am an alcoholic.
我是简 一名酒精成瘾者
朋辈支持者 病人
简·克劳福德
But I'm recovering.
但我正在康复中
Here at The Mara, I've found what's most valuable for me
在马拉疗养院 我发现 对我而言
has been the diversion group therapy sessions.
最有帮助的是转移治疗
Sharing your anxieties, bonding,
分享你的焦虑 建立紧密联♥系♥
forming a mutual support team,
形成互助的支持小组
that's really made the difference for me.
这真的彻底改变了我
Now, when I go to bed,
现在 当我上♥床♥睡觉时
I fall asleep, instead of passing out.
我是安然入睡 而不是醉到晕到在床
In the morning, I wake up, instead of coming round.
早上我从睡梦中醒来 而不是恍然酒醒
The Mara has saved my life.
马拉疗养院拯救了我
Diversion therapy, what's that?
转移治疗 那是什么
Well, people such as myself, and my group...
有些人 比如我和我的组员...
we we're born with addictive personalities.
我们生来就有容易成瘾的特质
Now, I don't think that you can cure that.
现在 我认为你不能治愈它
So, you refocus the patient on constructive,
你要把重点重新放在病人们建设性的
not destructive, sets of behaviours.
非破坏性的一系列行为上
You divert their energy into a designated, agreed,
你把他们的精力转移到经过协调制定的一些
goal-orientated project.
目标导向的任务上
A dagop.
协导任务
Now, you might think that's daft.
你可能觉得这很蠢
But we are in to the last eight of
但我们靠这个进入了
of the Summer In The City Boules Tournament.
伦敦城夏季滚球锦标赛的八强
Boules? Oh, it's a marvellous game, ma'am.
滚球 那是一种很棒的运动 长官
You throw the large ball at the small one.
你要向一个小球投掷一个大球
Oh, OK. Bowls.
好吧 滚木球游戏
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表