剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Er, no, ma'am. Boules.
不 长官 是滚球
I mean, it's like bowls, but it's, erm...
有点像滚木球游戏 但它...
It's French.
它起源于法国
I run the programme as a pilot scheme.
我把这个项目作为一项试验计划
We all live at The Mara,
我们都住在马拉疗养院
and all the rest of the time, we go about our normal lives.
其余的时间 我们都过着正常的生活
I'm going to conduct sessions with each of them.
我要跟他们每个人都单独聊聊
I need to get to the bottom of this.
我必须把这件事彻底查清
If any of them did it...
如果是他们中的任何一个人做的...
We haven't ruled you out.
我们还没有排除你的作案嫌疑
Darling, look around you.
亲爱的 看看你周围
I've got a lot to lose.
我有太多牵挂了
But my patients are very damaged people.
但我的病人们都是有缺陷的人
Intense, hypersensitive, all living together,
极端的 神经过敏的 他们全都住在一起
spending so much time discussing each other's issues...
花很多时间讨论彼此的问题...
It's a tangled web, a therapy group.
这是紧密缠绕的关系网 是治疗小组
Rivalries, jealousies,
竞争 嫉妒
even the smallest thing can get amplified.
甚至是最小的事情都可以被放大
Addicts are...
瘾君子是...
impulsive, impulsive people.
易冲动的 易冲动的人
We do everything to the extreme.
我们做任何事情都走极端
So, in your professional opinion...
那从你的专业角度来看...
Which one of them is most likely to...
他们中的哪一位最有可能...
I'm not...
我不会...
I'm not going to accuse one of my patients of...
我不会指控我的哪一位病人...
Miles.
迈尔斯
I think he was fixated on Jane.
我觉得他很迷恋简
She was old enough to be his mother.
她都大到可以当他妈妈了
Oh, no, no, it's not sexual.
不不 不是性方面的
Miles' mother walked out on him when he was 15.
迈尔斯的妈妈在他15岁时抛弃了他
She took his three younger brothers and rejected him.
她带走了他的三个弟弟 抛弃了他
That's when he started using heroin.
从那之后 他开始吸食海♥洛♥因♥
I think he saw Jane as a mother figure.
我觉得他把简看作是母亲
And I think, when she announced suddenly that she was leaving,
当她突然宣布要离开的时候
he felt abandoned... by her.
他感觉被她遗弃了
Just like he had been by his mother.
就像当时他被他妈妈遗弃那样
The poor boy looked broken.
那个可怜的男孩看起来很伤心
And his father?
那他爸爸呢
His father is George Holden.
他爸爸是乔治·霍顿
What, the chief exec?
你是说行政主管
Yeah, he kept his mother's surname.
对 他用的是他妈妈的姓
There are issues between George and Miles.
乔治和迈尔斯之间有矛盾
But we're working on them.
但我们在解决这些问题
Look, you are really upsetting me, OK?
你们让我很沮丧
I do not cope well with questions like this.
我不善于应对这样的问题
This is what makes me want to...
这就是会让我...
Yes, of course I was upset when Jane said she wanted to leave me.
简说她要离开我的时候 我当然很难受
Us.
让我们很难受
Are you angry?
你感到愤怒吗
You were close to Jane, weren't you?
你跟简很亲密 是吗
Did you kill her, Miles?
是你杀了她吗 迈尔斯
No!
不是我
Well, someone did. Someone in your group.
有人杀了她 而且是你们小组里的人
Miles...
迈尔斯
Mary.
是玛丽
Look, I'm not saying anyone killed anyone, all right?
我不指谁杀了谁 好吗
But Mary always had an issue with Jane.
但玛丽跟简一直不和
It was like... it was always bad vibes between them, you know?
就像是 她们总是气场不合
More like a hatred, really.
真的更像是一种憎恨
Anyway, I've got to go.
不论怎样 我该走了
Cleaning done already?
已经做好保洁了
I've been at it since six this morning.
我早上六点就开始了
How are you, Mary?
你好吗 玛丽
Old.
老了
Fallen off the wagon?
旧病复发了吗
I went into the Bath Vegas Casino
我在2009年1月3号♥
on January 3rd, 2009.
去了巴斯维加斯赌场
The day I buried by husband.
那天我给我丈夫下葬
He'd given up on life...
因为我们的儿孙
..Because our son and grandkids had moved to Australia.
都移居澳大利亚 他自杀了
Empty nest, you know.
家里就空掉了
They foot my bill for The Mara,
他们替我付马拉私人疗养院的账单
but they never call.
但从不打电♥话♥给我
I lost...
我损失了
..50p.
50英镑
I've been trying to win it back ever since.
从那以后我就一直想把它赢回来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sorry, I just noticed some of the labels on these keys.
抱歉 我刚发现这些钥匙上面的一些标签
Some of them are from Jane Crawford's properties.
有一些来自简·克劳福德的财产
We understand there was some issues between you and Jane.
我们了解到你跟简之间有一些恩怨
I didn't really steal from her.
我没有偷她的东西
I just...
我只是
I ran up five grand on her credit card.
我用她的信♥用♥卡♥花了5000英镑
She told me it was OK.
她跟我说可以用
I could pay her back...
我可以还给她
..Cleaning her flats.
打扫她的公♥寓♥
No debt to work off now, eh?
现在没有账需要还了 对吧
After Alan died, I sold the house.
艾伦死后 我卖♥♥了房♥子
It all went on Money Dropper Wins.
全部投到来钱快
Giant Lightning.
巨人闪电
109,000 pounds.
109,000英镑
Bloody hell, Mary...
天啊 玛丽
5,000 in debt to Jane? That's nothing.
欠了简了5000英镑 那是小钱
If you didn't kill her, who did?
如果人不是你杀的 那会是谁
Alison.
是艾莉森
What about Alison?
艾莉森怎么了
Jane hated Alison...
简憎恨艾莉森...
..Because Alison has lived life to the full.
因为艾莉森的生活很充实
So she turned on Alison. She was horrible to her.
所以她把矛头对准艾莉森 对她很坏
Alison was glad to see her go.
艾莉森很高兴简死了
So, when Jane came back...
简回来时
About time.
正是时候
You've just won 100 quid.
你刚赢了100块
Well, aren't you gonna cash out?
你不兑现吗
It's not about the winning.
我不在乎输赢
What's Alison's problem?
艾莉森有什么问题
She's a sex addict.
她是个性成瘾者
A sex addict?
性成瘾者
Her?
她吗
A sex addict...
性成瘾者...
What is it with this place?
这到底是什么地方
"I'm not a slut, I'm a sex addict.
"我不是个荡♥妇♥ 我是个性成瘾者"
"I'm really sorry that I broke up your marriage
"我真的很抱歉我破坏了你的婚姻
And your kids are in care, but I'm actually ill."
让你的孩子们被托管 但我真的是生病了"
Look, I know it's hard
我清楚外人
for people to understand it as an addiction.
无法理解这是一种成瘾性困难
But I can tell you, it's not easy living with the consequences.
但我告诉你 带着这个标签生活并不是易事
I'm having to sell the shop.
我现在不得不卖♥♥掉这家店
I've lost two husbands.
我失去了两个丈夫
Most of my friends.
还有绝大部分的朋友
My daughter doesn't trust me any more.
我女儿不再信任我
In fact, she's decided to live with her dad.
她决定跟她爸爸一起生活
So, yeah.
所以 是的
It's difficult.
非常困难
But I am trying to change.
但我在尝试做出改变
Still on the straight and narrow?
保持老实本分吗
Well, working with Kelly,
跟凯莉一起努力
it's made me realise that
让我意识到
I don't need sex to define my self-worth.
我不需要用性来来定义我的自我价值
And Jane understood that.
简理解这一点
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表