剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
She had the same with her drinking, really.
她酗酒 但其实跟我面对的是一样的问题
So, you're saying that you and Jane were the best of friends?
所以你想说 你跟简是好朋友
We had our disagreements, of course, but...
我们当然有过争吵 但是
I didn't...
我没有...
Jane struggled when she felt under attack.
简不喜欢被人攻击
And those attacks had become more frequent.
但是最近她遭到的攻击越来越频繁
Attacks?
攻击
Maheeda.
玛希达
What's Maheeda's issue?
玛希达是什么情况
Social anxiety disorder.
她有社交焦虑症
But to be honest, I think that's just an excuse...
老实说 我觉得那只是个借口
to get her extra time in exams.
为了在考试中赢得更多时间
Have you ever met anyone who's evil?
你有遇见过邪恶的人吗
Twice.
有 两次
That's Maheeda Abaasi.
玛希达·阿巴西就是
Evil.
邪恶
Jane was a high-maintenance mess with severe halitosis.
简很难伺候 一团糟 还有严重口臭
I always thought, if she'd ever stop talking,
我总是想 如果她不讲话了
she'd start drinking again.
她就会再开始喝酒
Apparently, she was trying to escape from you.
很明显 她试图从你身边逃开
Who isn't?
谁不是呢
I drive people away. It's my MO.
我让人受不了 这是我的风格
Look, she annoyed the crap out me,
听着 她把我烦得要死
but not enough that I'd bother killing her.
但是还没到我要费心杀她的程度
Social anxiety disorder...
社交恐惧症...
what's that when it's at home?
在家的感觉怎么样
You tell me.
我可不知道
I go to the GP to get sleeping pills
我去全科医生那开睡眠药物
to help me with the rest of my exams,
来帮助我度过剩下的考试
and the next thing,
接着
he's diagnosing me with all this other stuff,
他给我确诊了还患有别的那些病
and now I'm a lab rat.
现在我就是个小白鼠
Kelly's diversion therapy thing?
凯莉的转移疗法
Yeah, she thinks it will help people like me as well as addicts.
没错 她觉得那能帮助和我一样的人和那些瘾君子
So the NHS pays for my treatment,
所以国民医疗服务体系付了我治疗的钱
and it saves money in the long run,
长远来看我省了钱
The Mara turns a profit and everybody wins.
马拉疗养院能盈利 人人受益
Except the victims.
除了受害者们
Sorry, patients.
抱歉 病人们
It's the medicalisation of the human condition.
这是人类生存的医疗化发展
Watch your back.
你要当心
They'd have a feeding frenzy over someone like you.
他们见到你这样的人可能会一拥而上
What's that you're knitting there?
你在编什么
A balaclava.
巴拉克拉瓦帽
You'd really suit one.
你挺适合戴的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Look, if you try and do me for this,
听着 如果你想吻下去
I'll claim diminished responsibility
我会要求减免责任
due to my mental health issues.
因为我精神健康有问题
Plus...
以及...
Come on, spit it out.
快点 有话直说
I've got to go. We've got our boules match.
我该走了 我们有法式滚球比赛
Part of our diversion therapy project.
转移疗法的一部分
Talk to me.
告诉我
Kelly.
凯莉
She hated Jane.
她讨厌简
Kelly wants dependency.
凯莉想要依赖
So, what happens with Jane sets an example for the rest of us.
所以简的事相当于给我们杀鸡儆猴
You try and leave, you start thinking for yourself,
你要是想离开 你要是开始独♥立♥思考
you end up dead.
你就会死
You see what's going on here, right?
你明白发生了什么 对吧
Kelly points us to Miles.
凯莉把我们指向迈尔斯
Miles points us to Mary. Mary points us to Alison.
迈尔斯把我们指向玛丽 玛丽把我们指向艾莉森
Alison points us to Maheeda. And Maheeda points us back to Kelly!
艾莉森把我们指向玛希达 玛希达把我们指回凯莉
They're sending us round in circles.
他们让我们兜圈子
Yes!
没错
"Group therapy is a tangled web, darling.
"群体治疗是纠缠在一起的网 亲爱的
"Rivalries, jealousies, emotions running high."
"竞争 嫉妒 情绪高涨"
Yeah, right, Kelly!
是啊 没错 凯莉
I need to call Houseman, now.
我现在就得打给豪斯曼
I just had to leave a future leaders seminar early.
我提早离场了未来领袖研讨会
This needs to be good, Lauren.
你最好有什么好消息 劳伦
I'd like to deploy a family liaison officer.
我希望部署一位家庭联络警员
The victim's only family is a sister in America.
受害者唯一的家人是在美国的姐妹
She was pretty tight with her therapy group.
她和她的治疗小组很亲密
Aren't they your suspects?
他们不是你的嫌疑人吗
Exactly my point.
我就是这个意思
And the constabulary have a duty of care
警♥察♥部队有责任关照
for people with mental health issues.
有精神健康问题的人
I need someone with good inter-personal skills.
我需要一个擅长与人打交道的人
But an experienced investigating officer.
还要是有经验的调查人员
I'll cast around for volunteers.
我会找找看志愿者
If it backfires, it's on you, obviously.
如果出问题 显然就是你的责任了
Goes without saying, sir.
不言而喻 长官
In other news,
另外
Media Relations are putting a new recruitment brochure together.
媒体公♥关♥部正在制♥作♥新的招聘手册
I want you on the cover.
我希望你做封面人物
You tick boxes that haven't been invented yet.
你突破常规 打破传统
They'll be in touch.
他们会联♥系♥你
Looking forward to it, sir.
万分期待 长官
When I was at the Met,
我在大都会时
we did this course at Vauxhall with all the bigwigs from MI5.
军情五处的大人物给我们在沃克斯豪尔上了这课
Anti-terrorism and espionage, all that kind of shit.
反恐和间谍之类的垃圾玩意儿
Well, basically, if you want to mess with your enemy,
基本就是如果你想干扰你的敌人
you create a web of lies.
你编造一张谎言之网
Rumours, disinformation, fake news...
谣言 假消息 假新闻...
and so they can't tell what's true and what's not.
所以他们分辨不出是真是假
It's called a wilderness of mirrors.
这被称为迷镜荒原
It's like this.
事情是这样的
Five suspects all blaming one another,
五个嫌疑人互相责备彼此
so we're going round in circles.
所以让我们兜圈子
They know who did it. Or they all did it.
他们知道是谁做的 要么就是他们一起做的
They're working together to confuse us.
他们联手迷惑我们
A wilderness of mirrors...
迷镜荒原...
In the absence of forensic evidence,
没有法医物证
we get one of our guys in there,
我们派自己人混进去
win their confidence,
赢得他们的信任
find a chink in their armour.
找出他们的破绽
A double agent?
双重间谍
Exactly.
没错
Oh, ma'am, that's, er...
长官 这真是...
..so...
非常...
Clever?
机智
I was going to say devious.
我本来想说狡猾
Even better.
那更好
If they think they're gonna put one over on me...
如果他们认为能跟我耍滑头...
they can think again.
那可得三思了
Three, two, one... and sprint!
三 二 一 冲刺
Come on, let's go!
加油 冲啊
身心健康
为自己花点时间
Faster!
再快点
Yeah, where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at the library, ma'am.
我在图书馆 长官
Why? What have you got?
怎么 有什么新发现吗
A lot, ma'am. Quite a lot.
非常多 长官 很多发现
That's it, that's it. Beautiful.
就是这样 就是这样 漂亮
Oh, close one! So close.
差一点 只差一点
This one's for Jane, darling. This is for the game.
这是为了简 亲爱的 这是为了游戏
This is for the match. For the semi-final.
这是为了比赛 为了进半决赛
That's it, beautiful.
就是这样 漂亮
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表