剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
There was one small problem.
只是有一个小问题
My battery, erm... become dangerously hot when charged.
我的电池在充电时会发烫得厉害
But then I thought,
但是我转念一想
"Hang on, why not just put the battery inside a domestic iron?"
"等一下 为何不把电池放在家用熨斗里呢"
And the battery and the heating element are one and the same thing.
然后电池和加热装置就变成了同一个东西
Right, "Many problems..."
对 "很多问题..."
"One solution."
"一个办法"
Oh, I miss those days.
我好怀念那些日子
Just me, in a bedsit.
只有我 待在小房♥间里
A drawing board full of equations.
一块写满等式的绘图板
A headful of dreams and visions.
一个满是梦想和远景的脑袋
Do you have children yourself, Sergeant?
你有自己的孩子吗 警长
Er, no, sir, I don't.
没有 先生 我没有
But this must be awful for you.
这对您来说一定很糟糕吧
To think that one of your own daughters or sons-in-law might have...
一想到您的一个女儿或女婿可能会...
I told my girls, from the start,
我从一开始就告诉我几个女儿
I'm going to pass my fortune to only one of them.
我会把我的财产仅留给她们其中一个
So, I sent them out in the world
所以我把她们送到大千世界里
to prove that they could stand tall,
去证明她们可以昂首挺胸
be successful and independent,
取得成功并独♥立♥生活
and stand on their own two feet.
能依靠她们自己而活
I didn't want them spoiled.
我不想宠坏她们
I wanted them to go out there and strive,
我想让她们走出去闯一闯
make sacrifices, take risks.
做出牺牲 接受风险
All right, yes, OK, I set them in competition with each other.
好吧 是的 我逼迫她们相互竞争
But I did it for love, not money.
但我这样做是出于爱 而不是钱
And my girls understand that.
我的女儿们都理解的
What worries me is that people might
让我担心的是 人们会
twist my so-called winner-takes-all approach,
歪曲我所谓"赢者得所有"的方法
to conclude that one of my family
下结论说我的某个家庭成员
might have a motive to want me dead.
可能有想要我死的动机
Well, yes, but, erm...
是的 但是...
DCI McDonald does have the evidence from the alarm system.
麦克唐纳德高级督察确实在警报系统发现了证据
DCI McDonald. I'm not sure.
麦克唐纳德高级督察 我不太信
Look, Sergeant, I may be clutching at straws here,
听着 警长 我可能是在抓救命稻草了
but I've been talking to
但我正在跟我的一个
my contacts in the private security industry,
私人安保行业里的熟人联♥系♥
and, you know,
你知道
those alarms can be hacked if you know what you're doing.
如果你有技术的话是可以黑掉那些警报系统的
And I was wondering, a killer with that kind of expertise,
我在想 拥有那钟技术的杀手
that can disable an alarm
那个能使警报系统瘫痪
and then deliver a fatal shot in cold blood,
并残忍♥地射出致命一枪的人
could that not possibly be the MO of a...?
这种手段难道没可能来自一个...
A...?
一个什么
Pro...? Professional.
专... 专家吗
A professional killer.
职业杀手
I'm an entrepreneur, an innovator.
我是企业家 创新者
You know, I've made a lot of enemies over the years.
你懂的 我这些年来树敌众多
And, of course, there's been...
当然 这其中也有...
women.
女人
Married women and...
已婚的女人们和...
of course, angry husbands.
当然 愤怒的丈夫们
Sergeant, take this.
警长 拿着这个
In there is a list of all
这是张名单
the people that may hold a grudge against me.
里面写着那些可能对我怀恨在心的人
There's been one attempt on my life.
凶手已经有过谋杀我的企图了
And who's not to say that the people behind it may not try again?
谁知道幕后黑手会不会再试一次呢
Now, there's a thought.
现在 我也是这么想的
Well, I'll, erm... I'll certainly follow up on this, sir.
好吧 我会... 我一定会跟进的 先生
Thank you, Sergeant. You know, you're a kind, reassuring voice,
谢谢你 警长 你是所有嘈杂声和愤怒中
amidst all this sound and fury.
那个善良又令人安心的声音
You call me old-fashioned,
我可能已经过时了
men like you don't get the respect
但我觉得像你这样的人总是
and recognition that you deserve these days.
得不到应得的尊重和认可
So, Max Crockett... all about inheritance.
麦克斯·克洛科特... 关于他的遗产
He's supposed to name his successor, but check this out...
他理应指定他的继承人 但看看这个...
In the event of his sudden death,
万一他突然去世
his entire fortune is split equally between his three daughters.
他的所有财产将平分给他的三个女儿
How do you know that, ma'am?
你是怎么知道的 女士
I wheedled it out of Kasha Perry.
我从卡莎·佩里那里套出来的
Who's that?
那是谁
Ellie Crockett's wife. Wife?
艾丽·克洛科特的妻子 妻子
So, the new Mrs Crockett gets her Jimmy Choo's under the table,
新克洛科特太太穿着吉米周走进了他们家
and suddenly, the daughters and husbands are thinking,
突然间 女儿和女婿们想到
"She might walk away with the lot."
"她可能会轻易获得所有财产"
"So maybe a third of 30 million isn't so bad after all."
"也许分到3000万的三分之一也并没那么糟"
And bang! Seth Murdoch's dead, by mistake.
砰的一声 塞斯·默多克死了 被错杀了
Five suspects, all with a motive, and not one with an alibi.
五名嫌疑人 都有犯罪动机 一人没有不在场证明
And Max Crockett has brought it all on himself.
麦克斯·克洛科特自己引来了这一切
I mean, winner takes all. Who does that?
赢者得所有 谁会这么行事
Well, Mr Crockett seems very upset.
好吧 克洛科特先生似乎很不高兴
Mm, he says he did it for their own good.
他说他这样做是为了他们好
Oh, yeah, right.
对 没错
The guy's got an ego you can see from space.
你从外太空都能看见这家伙的自大
And he's using the promise of his fortune
他用自己的财富
to leverage this love and adoration from them.
来利用他们的爱和崇拜
Mm, that's, erm...
那...
That's very astute, ma'am.
这很尖锐 女士
Emotional intelligence. I'm good that way.
情商 我这方面还不错
You put butter on your chips? Mm. Yeah.
你吃薯条还涂黄油 是啊
Er, it's an old habit, from when I was young.
这是个老♥习♥惯了 从我年轻时就有了
I can't imagine you young.
我想象不到你年轻的样子
That's what my wife said.
我妻子也这么说
Oh, er, ma'am, I forgot.
女士 我忘了
Mr Crockett...
克洛科特先生...
He gave me this list of his potential enemies.
他给了我一张他潜在的仇人的名单
He thinks that someone might have hired a professional killer
他觉得有人可能雇了职业杀手
to do away with him.
把他除掉
And he just gave this to you, did he?
他就这么把这个给你了 是吗
What's with the columns?
这个分类是怎么回事
Well, that's, erm, professional ones.
好吧 "工作"一栏
They're, erm... business rivals. You know, enemies.
他们是 生意上的竞争对手 仇人
Mm. And the personal? They're all blokes.
那"私人"呢 全是男人
Well, they're all husbands of women he's, erm...
好吧 他们都是那些女人的丈夫们
he's had, erm...
那些和他...
Relations with.
有过关系的
Gross.
真是恶心
I don't know.
我不知道
I did 18 months in Organised Crime at the Met,
我在大都会的组织犯罪团伙里待过18个月
and professional killings, you get a nose for these things.
如果是职业谋杀 一眼就能看出来
I don't buy it.
我不信
What now?
又怎么了
Now, it's Councillor Megan Wattal on my case.
现在 梅根·瓦特议员插手了我的案子
A 40-minute phone call, accusing us of harassing her family.
打了40分钟的电♥话♥ 指控我们骚扰了她的家人
Like I said, we don't have a murder weapon,
我说过 我们没有凶器
I haven't heard anything from Forensics...
我没从鉴证科那收到任何消息...
Except the results of
除了你搜到一把
your sweep of military thefts of Colt 1911s.
从军方盗窃来的柯尔特1911手♥枪♥
Has that come through? Sorry, I haven't had a chance...
结果已经出来了吗 抱歉 我还没来得及...
In the past year, six Colt 1911s
去年 六把柯尔特1911手♥枪♥
disappeared from Tiverton Barracks, a few miles from here.
从距离这几英里外的蒂弗顿军营里消失了
Guns stolen from military installations...
从军事设施中偷来的枪...
End up in the hands of organised crime. Yeah.
最终落入了组织犯罪团伙的手中 没错
Mrs Wattal seems to be suggesting you're developing
瓦特太太似乎在暗示 你对她的家人
a fixation with her family. Is she right?
穷追不说 她说得有问题吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
I'm just covering all bases.
我只是在收集所有证据
Mr Crockett actually gave us a list of his enemies.
克洛科特先生其实给了我们一张他仇人的名单
Professional and personal. Good.
"工作"和"个人" 很好
Go through it with a fine-tooth comb, as a priority.
仔细梳理一遍 重点搜查
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表