剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Well, there you go.
那就行了
This won't go away.
这事还没完
But then again, you might win the Max jackpot tomorrow,
不过你明天还是有可能得到麦克斯的大奖
then you can buy your way out of it, eh?
然后你就能花钱把这事摆平 对吧
Difficult thing to prove, blackmail, ma'am.
勒索这事很难证明 长官
If we'd have found a load of money in Seth's allotment,
如果我们在塞斯的菜园找到一沓钱
we might have been able to link it.
我们可能还能联♥系♥起来
You're an upscale, discerning gentleman.
你是个高档而独具慧眼的先生
Come on.
快点
It takes three days and a shitload of red tape
要花上三天还有一堆繁文缛节
to get a warrant to trace the number.
才能有追踪这号♥码的授权令
Hello?
您好
Hello?
您好
Hello. Er...
你好
Can I speak to Gordon, please?
请问我可以跟戈登说话吗
Gordon doesn't take direct calls,
戈登不会直接接电♥话♥
but he is available tonight, if you'd like to make a booking.
但是如果您想预约 他今晚有空
Where are you? I'm in the car.
您在哪里 我在车上
Locationwise, where are you? Oh. Er, no, er, I'm in...
最好是地点 您在哪里 我在
well, I'm in Bath.
我在巴斯
I'm in Bath.
我在巴斯
Gordon can be available in Gloucester.
戈登可以去格洛斯特
'Does The Edenbridge Hotel bar at 9:00PM work?'
请问晚上九点在伊甸桥旅店您方便吗
Yeah, that's... that's fine.
可以 我方便的
Gordon charges 200 for each hour's companionship,
戈登的陪伴每小时收费两百镑
2,000 for an overnight stay.
若是过夜则是两千镑
He charges...?
他收费
If that's too expensive...
如果那样太贵
No, it's fine. No, that's fine.
不 没事 挺好
Can I have a first name Gordon can confirm with you, sir?
请告诉我您的名字 以便戈登与您确认
Sid.
希德
Enjoy your evening...
祝您今晚愉快
Sid. Thank you.
希德 谢谢
OK, Sid, get your bingo dress on.
希德 换上约会的衣服
Sid?
希德
You told us you didn't recognise Seth Murdoch.
你跟我们说你不认识塞斯·默多克
I didn't.
我是不认识
Then how come he had this?
那他怎么会有这个
Was he one of your punters?
他是你的一个顾客吗
Was he blackmailing you?
他在勒索你吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I've never seen him before in my life. I swear it.
我这辈子从来没见过他 我发誓
You guys are drowning in debt.
你们两个欠债不少
All this art you can't shift.
这么多画你们都卖♥♥不掉
Your business is failing because you botched up the finances,
你们的生意做不成 是因为你管不好钱
so you have to put on a front.
所以你得装装样子
Cos if her dad finds out, there goes your chances of 30 million.
因为一旦她爸发现 你们的三千万就没了
So Jack turns tricks.
所以杰克搞出这些花样
He used to do it to pay his way through uni.
他在大学就这样挣学费
It's not actually illegal.
这又没有犯法
It was you who answered the phone when I called, Mrs Valentine.
我打电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥的是你 瓦伦泰夫人
This isn't funny.
这不好笑
There is nothing funny about pimping out...
拉皮条确实不好笑
We do not call it that, actually. And he likes it.
我们不这么叫 再说他喜欢
Oh, piss off!
说什么胡话
Three kids at private school.
三个孩子要上私立学校
Mortgage on this place.
这房♥子的抵押贷款
100,000 to buy Max's stupid Faceless Man.
给麦克斯买♥♥无脸男的十万
And what's your contribution, Tamara?
你付出了什么 塔玛拉
You're writing a bloody children's book!
你就写写该死的童书
The Wizard Of Bumblegump.
《邦伯冈的巫师》
Jack, look at me.
杰克 看着我
Did you kill Seth Murdoch because he was blackmailing you?
你有没有因为塞斯勒索你 就把他杀了
I was with a client on Sunday night.
我周日晚上跟一个客户在一起
A married man.
一个已婚的男人
Give them his number.
把他的电♥话♥号♥码给他们
You know, Chanel wanted me to model for them.
香奈儿本来想让我去做他们的模特
I was a singer, I had a record deal.
我本来是个歌♥手 我有唱片的合同
I'm not supposed to be poor.
我不该过这么穷的日子
Well, maybe tomorrow it'll all change.
可能明天就改天换日了
Although... I'm betting on the new wife.
然而 我觉得会是新老婆
No! Absolutely not.
不 完全不是
We've connected Seth Murdoch to Megan and Pete Wattal,
梅根和皮特·瓦特都跟塞斯·默多克有关系
and to Tamara and Jack Valentine.
还有塔玛拉和杰克·瓦伦泰
They all claim not to recognise him.
他们都声称不认识他
Their financial activity show's absolutely no sign
他们的经济活动没有任何迹象显示
of any large cash withdrawals in the last two months.
最近两个月取过大笔现金
No evidence of blackmail.
没有敲诈勒索的证据
So why did Murdoch have all this compromising material on them?
那默多克为什么会有这些黑料
Let's say I'm one of Max Crockett's family...
假如我是麦克斯·克洛科特家族的一员
Yeah, you'd love that.
你巴不得
Excuse me?
什么
Nothing.
没事
I'm a Crockett, I'm being blackmailed by Seth Murdoch.
我是克洛科特家的 我被塞斯·默多克敲诈了
You know, I have to get rid of him.
所以我得想办法摆脱他
Why would I do it in Crockett's house?
那我为什么要在克洛科特的家里杀了他
It make no sense.
完全没道理
Sorry, Lauren, but there's no basis
对不起 劳伦
for you to interview any of them under caution.
但你不能去审讯他们
And, Lauren... I want you on this health and safety course
劳伦 今天你得去
for the rest of today.
上安全健康课
Just in case you were thinking
免得你想方设法
about gate-crashing Max Crockett's party.
闯入麦克斯·克洛科特的派对
What are you doing this afternoon?
你今天下午有什么事
I've got a pitch-and-putt tournament.
我要去参加一个小型高尔夫比赛
Lose the woollies and tell them your hernia's playing up.
放他们的鸽子 告诉他们你的疝气又犯了
OK, everyone, to the camera.
好了 所有人 看相机
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Sergeant Dodds!
多德警长
Always good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Any joy on the leads I gave you?
我给你的线索有什么进展吗
The professional killing?
职业杀手
Oh, er, no, sir.
没有 先生
It actually wasn't necessary to follow up on that, sir.
那个实际上没必要追查了
Oh? No, you see, Seth Murdoch was the intended target.
是吗 其实塞斯·默多克才是袭击目标
Oh, really? Well, that's...
是吗
yeah, a weight off my mind.
那我就放心了
I suppose you're back looking for his accomplice.
你是不是回来找他的共犯
Well, that's the not-so-good news, sir.
这不是什么好消息 先生
DCI McDonald has reason to believe that Seth was shot by...
高级督察麦克唐纳德相信塞斯是
..one of your family.
被你们家的人杀的
Dad!
爸爸
Yes, all right, I'm coming.
好 我来了
Sergeant...
警长
sorry, erm...
对不起
What possible reason would a member of my family have
我的家人为什么要杀死
for shooting a homeless man?
那个流浪汉
Sir, I can't go into that, sir. Sergeant Dodds...
先生 我没法透露 多德警长
please.
请你
I'm sorry, but DCI McDonald
对不起 高级督察麦克唐纳德
likes to keep control of the flow of information.
要我控制信息流
Yeah, sure, I understand.
当然 我理解
No, I understand.
我理解
Sergeant Dodds, would it be...
多德警长 如果我
..inappropriate for me to reach out to Murdoch's family,
想要联♥系♥默多克的家人是不是不太合适
and perhaps help with the funeral expenses?
我想在葬礼费用方面帮帮忙
Oh, that's very generous of you, sir.
你真慷慨 先生
Considering he did try and rob you.
他之前还想偷你的东西
But I'm afraid that Seth didn't have any family, sir.
但是塞斯没有家人 先生
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表