剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Invented at Bath.
诞生于巴斯
So, this, er, hanging thing,
关于整个绞杀的过程
you're saying someone else was in the room to anchor the rope?
你说是房♥间里的另一个人装的绳子吗
Er, yeah.
是的
So, where are my, er, victims?
受害者在哪
Sorry, I meant, my suspects.
说错了 是嫌疑人
New evidence has come to light,
新的证据浮出水面
so we're widening the scope of our investigation.
所以我们扩大了调查范围
I'm not ruling out anything, or anyone,
我不会排除任何可能性或者任何人
but we are pursuing other lines of inquiry.
但我们也在进行另外的调查
I'm Sergeant Irene Ross.
我是艾琳·罗斯警长
West of England Police Family Liaison Unit.
是西英格兰警署家庭联络处的
Family. But we're not actually a family.
家庭 但我们并不是真的家庭啊
But you were closer to Jane than anyone.
但你们是和简最亲近的人
So, Sergeant Ross will keep you abreast of any of our progress.
罗斯警长会随时告知你们调查进展
There will be things she can't share with you, but...
有些事她不能和你们说
you are dealing with your own mental health
不过因为你们都有各自的心理问题
as well as the shock of this,
还收到本案件的影响
so we are offering you pastoral support.
所以我们提供了家庭支持
In case we raise a complaint against you
为了防止我们投诉你们
for falsely accusing us of murder?
无端指控我们为凶手吗
No, we appreciate your offer, but, no...
我们感谢你的提议 不过...
No, hang on. Hang on, darling.
不 等等 等下 亲爱的
I think we should do it.
我觉得我们应该接受
Thank you so much...
谢谢你们
for all your help and advice, officers.
给我们的帮助和建议 警官们
OK, loonies. Everything that McDonald just told you is bullshit.
好了 疯子们 麦克唐纳德说的全是扯淡
There are no other lines of inquiry.
根本没有其他调查
She thinks one of you did it.
她觉得就是你们中的某人犯下了此案
She's not wrong.
她说得对
So, come on...
来吧
just...
快点
tell me which one of you was stupid enough to kill Jane
告诉我到底是谁蠢到在简还没说出
before she told you where the 13th step was.
第十三步指什么之前就杀了她
Guys...
各位
..This is our friend Irene.
这是我们的朋友艾琳
Our friend on the outside
我们在外面的朋友
who has been helping us with our special project.
一直帮助我们实施秘密计划的那位
Oh, my God, she's Irene! Yeah.
天啊 她是艾琳 是啊
Oh, OK...
好吧
Kelly, you sly...
凯莉 你太狡猾...
I did my part.
我做了我该做的事
I brought Jane back here.
我把简带回来了
And then what happens?
然后呢
One of you kills her!
你们中的某人居然杀了她
No!
没有
I want a bigger cut... Not now...
我要分到更多钱... 现在别...
..Or I tell McDonald exactly what's going on here.
不然我就告诉麦克唐纳德到底是怎么回事
No, you can't do that. Sit down, honey.
不 你不能这么做 坐下 亲爱的
No, Kelly, this was supposed to be easy.
不 凯莉 这事本来很简单的
But then Jane gets greedy,
但简变得太贪婪了
and now she's getting greedier and it's out of control, Kelly!
她越来越贪婪 事情失控了 凯莉
Calm down.
冷静
Stop telling me what to do! Sit!
不要再对我指手画脚了 坐下
I'm not one of you!
我不属于你们
What now?
现在怎么办
We take the game...
我们会反转
to the opposition.
整个局势的
I meant Maheeda.
我是说玛希达
She'll come round.
她会回心转意的
Maheeda!
玛希达
Let me in, darling.
让我进来 亲爱的
There's nowhere to go.
你无处可去
And you know far too much to run away.
你知道得太多 逃不掉的
Look what happened to Jane, darling.
看看简的下场 亲爱的
Ah, Miss Spiers, I, er...
斯皮尔斯小姐 我...
I got your message at the station.
我在局里收到了你的消息
Yes. Oh, thank you for coming.
太好了 谢谢你能来
There's something that I'm
有些事
hoping you might be able to help me with.
我希望你能帮帮我
Kelly's been redirecting my addictive tendencies
凯莉改变了我的成瘾倾向
into something that's a little more...
让它变得更加...
Er, constructive, or...? Yeah.
更积极吗 对
So...
所以
I'm writing a novel.
我在写一本小说
And it's a crime novel.
是一本犯罪小说
Yeah, I know. Well, why not? Isn't everyone?
我知道 何乐而不为 大家不都想写吗
And, erm, it's about a serial killer.
故事是关于一个连环杀手
Sorry, I don't think I'd be much help there, Miss Spiers.
抱歉 我可能帮不上什么 斯皮尔斯小姐
The serial killers seem to have passed me by.
我没怎么办过连环凶杀案
Although, there's not as many as you might think.
不过连环杀手也没你想得那么多
You're more likely to be run over by a bus.
你被公交车撞倒的概率更高一些
But I've been thinking about you, Sergeant, and...
但我一直在想你 警长
And watching you.
看着你
And it feels wrong to lie to a man like you.
我觉得我不该对你这样的男人撒谎
Er, what are you lying about, Miss Spiers?
你撒了什么谎 斯皮尔斯小姐
Maheeda.
玛希达
She stood up to Kelly earlier.
她刚刚和凯莉唱反调
And now I'm frightened for her, Sergeant.
我现在很担心她 警长
I'm sorry, but I thought you said that Miss Abaasi was, er...?
抱歉 但我还以为你之前说阿巴西小姐很...
Evil? No, no.
邪恶吗 不是的
Kelly made me say that.
那是凯莉让我说的
Maheeda knows something about Kelly.
玛希达知道凯莉的一些事
Something that Jane told her.
简告诉她的一些事
And I think that's the reason why
所以我才觉得
Kelly might have killed Jane.
凯莉有可能杀了简
And now I'm frightened that Maheeda's in danger, too.
现在我怕玛希达也有危险了
And I think it's about the 13th step.
我觉得这跟第十三步有关
She agreed to meet as soon as I called her.
我一打电♥话♥ 她就同意见面了
They tried to fool us once before.
他们之前就想耍我们
Are they trying to do it again?
他们还想再来一次吗
And using you?
还利用你
Alison Spiers is a very attractive sex addict.
艾莉森·斯皮尔斯是很有魅力的性上瘾者
Ma'am, we're in a church.
长官 我们现在在教堂里
Come on, then, walk me down the aisle.
那走吧 挽着我走过过道
The 13th step,
第十三步
is that the real reason that Jane was murdered?
简就是因为这个被杀的吗
Did she tell you about it before she died?
她有没有在死前告诉你什么
And I wish she hadn't.
我希望她没说
Cos now I know,
因为现在我知道了
and I think Kelly knows I know, so...
我觉得凯莉也知道我知道了 所以
You're scared of Kelly.
你很怕凯莉
That's why I lied to you the other day.
所以那天我跟你们说谎了
We all did. She made us.
我们都说谎了 她逼我们的
So, why not leave?
那你为什么不离开
I can't.
我做不到
I'm NHS. I'm stuck there.
国民医疗服务体系帮我付钱 我走不了
And I can't go home cos my family won't accept me.
我也没法回家 我家人不会接受我的
So, where do I go?
我还能去哪里
That's what she wants.
她就希望这样
She doesn't try to cure you. She keeps you ill.
她不想治好你 她要你一直病着
She wants the whole world to be ill. Ill and dependent.
她希望整个世界都生病 有病而且有瘾
That lot in The Mara...
马拉私人疗养院的那些人
You think they're addicted to gambling,
你们真觉得他们沉迷赌博
or drugs and sex?
毒品或者性吗
They're addicted to addiction therapy.
他们沉迷的是上瘾治疗
But what has all this got to do with the 13th step?
但这一切跟第十三步有什么关系
Everything.
大有关系
Right, so...
那么
where is it?
它在哪里
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表