剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
真的假的 米克
Seriously, Mick?
早 埃尔金斯先生
Morning, Mr Elkins.
早 杰森 早 奥利
Morning, Jason. Morning, Ollie.
热气球吗
A hot air balloon?
我们超爱
We love it.
我就知道你们会喜欢 老东西
I knew you would, you old tart!
今天刮着适宜的西北风 小子们
Nice north-westerly coming in, then, boys.
你知道我 总能遇到好天气
You know me, I'm always lucky with the weather.
过来
Come here.
好 拿稳了
Right. Got it.
给你
There you go.
他们知道自己在干什么
They know what they're doing.
我希望那能承担所有重量
I hope it's gonna take all the weight.
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
谢了 米克
Thanks, Mick.
要是我不了解你们
If I didn't know any better,
还以为你们没带我就开始了呢
I'd have thought you lot had gone off me.
壮志男儿
大家叫我船长
I'd like to be addressed as Captain.
好的 船长
Aye-aye, Captain!
起飞了 杰姬
Come up, then, Jackie.
我们飞了 伙计们
Chocks away, chaps!
-真美 -别靠着篮子边上 好吗
- It's beautiful. - Don't lean over the basket, OK?
稳稳当当
Steady as she goes.
瞧 那是格拉斯顿伯里
Look, that's Glastonbury over there.
你能看到吗
Look, can you see that?
真安静
It's so quiet.
现在是2350英尺
That is 2,350 feet.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers.
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了
Bloody lovely.
怎么回事
What's happening?!
埃尔金斯先生
Mr Elkins?
有点不对劲
Something's happened.
你们在往城市方向飞
You're headed for the city!
得赶紧升高才行
You need to gain height now!
能听见吗
'Can you hear me?'
-搞什么 -闭嘴
- What the...?! - Shut up!
见鬼
Shit.
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
赶紧加热 提升高度
Fire the bloody burner. Gain height.
-太重了 -升高 升高
- There's too much weight! - 'Gain height. Gain height.'
我要死了
I'm gonna die!
我们要死了
We're gonna die!
别往下看 别往下看
Don't look down. Don't look down.
妈的
Shit!
杰姬 杰姬 抓紧篮子边
Jackie, Jackie, just hold on to the side.
抓稳了
Hold on!
救命
Help!
支撑住
Just brace!
支撑住 撑住
Just brace. Brace!
赶紧 快来
Come on. Hurry!
快点
Come on.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You ok? - I'm fine.
我想我们没事
I think we're fine.
另一个人呢 马什先生
Where's the other guy? Mr Marsh!
马什先生
Mr Marsh?!
他在哪
Where is he?
不
Oh, no!
麦克唐纳德和多德
第二季 第一集
真的吗
Seriously?
不在场的男人
跟谁一起
With who?
哪天晚上
What night?
几点
What time?
行吧
I suppose so.
但你的装备用完直接进洗衣机
But your kit goes straight in the washing machine,
我才不要那些臭烘烘一整周
I'm not having it stinking out the basket all week.
厨房♥抹布和电池
Kitchen wipes and batteries.
我得挂了 我这有个热气球坠落案件
I've gotta go. I've got a hot air balloon crash.
热...随便吧
A hot... Never mind.
我男友迷上了五人足球比赛
Boyfriend's got himself a five-a-side game.
-每周三晚 -不错啊 长官
- Wednesday nights. - Good for him, ma'am.
你没见过他踢球 总是二次触球
You haven't seen him play. Second touch is a tackle.
怎么回事
What's all this, then?
大约二十分钟前坠落
Crashed about 20 minutes ago.
五个人从壮志男儿公♥司♥租的
Five people hired it from those Magnificent Men.
从克拉顿山起飞
Took off from Clutton Hill,
在这里东边大约八英里
about eight miles south-east of here,
早上八点半左右
around 8:30am,
飞了一个小时左右
floated around for an hour or so
然后 发生了意外
and then... something went wrong.
知道了 看他们是否有手♥机♥录像
Right. See if they've got any phone footage.
你说有五个人
You said five people?
五个人上去了 多德警长
Five people went up, Sergeant Dodds,
但只有四个人活着下来
but only four came down alive.
看起来他是从那些树上空
It seems he came out of the balloon basket
从热气球篮子里摔了下来
somewhere over those trees.
谢谢 帕奇考夫斯基警员
Thank you, Detective Constable Paciorkowski.
确认死者身份了吗
Have we identified the dead man?
嗯 名叫弗兰基·马什
Yes. His name is Frankie Marsh.
58岁
Aged 58.
地址是贝克福德公♥馆♥5号♥1B公♥寓♥
Address, Flat 1B, number 5, Beckford Villas.
听说当他们坠地时
Now, apparently, it was all pretty chaotic
现场一片混乱...
when they crash landed and...
-还没告诉他们有人死亡 -没有 长官
- And they haven't been informed there's a fatality? - No, ma'am.
好的
Ok.
我是劳伦·麦克唐纳德高级督察 你们都好吗
Hi, I am DCI Lauren McDonald. Are you all OK?
都活着
We're alive.
我要通知各位
I have to inform you
与你们一同坐热气球的那位
that the other person who was with you on your trip,
弗兰基·马什 他死了
Frankie Marsh, he's dead.
天呐
Oh, God!
不
Oh, no!
怎么回事
What happened?
这个嘛
Well...
他摔下去了
he fell.
肯定是这样
He must have.
你们能具体说说究竟发生了什么吗
Can you describe exactly what happened?
越详尽越好
In as much detail as you can.
我其实没看到他摔下去
I actually didn't see him fall.
对 我也是
Yeah. Me, neither.
我也 在上面时很混乱 我们都害怕极了
No. It was chaos up there. It was terrifying.
显然他摔下去了
Obviously, he fell.
不然他还能怎么样呢
I mean, you know, what else could have happened to him?
他跳下去了
He jumped.
他跳下去了
He jumped.
不好意思 那我刚问时你怎么不说呢
Sorry, but why didn't you mention this when I first asked?
因为我本可以阻止他 但我僵住了
Because I could have stopped him. But I just froze...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
弗兰基就是丢下了我们
Frankie just left us.
别难过了
Don't worry...
可以了
There you go.
你在用眼神指控他们 劳伦
You're accusing them with your eyes, Lauren.
他跳下去了 真的假的
He jumped? Really?
证明他没有 那我们就能按谋杀展开调查
Prove he didn't and we have a murder inquiry.
否则得按规矩办事
Until then, we follow the protocols,
尤其是出现了死亡事件
especially with a fatality.
航♥空♥事故调查局需要认定原因
Air Incident Investigation Agency needs to establish a cause
提交完整报告给内政部
and file a full report for the Home Office.
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表