剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
And then when she shot the wrong guy,
然后当她杀错了人
you had her in your control.
你就能控制住她
"Ellie, if you don't take over the company,
"艾丽 如果你不接管公♥司♥
I'm going to the police."
我就去找警♥察♥"
Listen, you cannot prove any of this, right?
听着 你们什么都证明不了 对吗
It's some kind of twisted... envy. Envy!
这是某种扭曲的...嫉妒 嫉妒
The politics of envy, that's what it is.
嫉妒的产物 就是这样
You, people like you, envy people like me.
你这样的人就会嫉妒我这样的人
That's right, I do envy you.
没错 我的确嫉妒你
Cos you know what? If I had come up with that solution,
因为你知道吗 要是我能想出这种办法
I probably wouldn't have the balls to go through with it.
我可能也不会有胆量进行实施
But then again, I'm not Max Crockett.
但是毕竟我不是麦克斯·克洛科特
And this is Max Crockett's world, isn't it?
这是麦克斯·克洛科特的世界
And we're all just dancing to Max Crockett's tune.
我们都在跟着麦克斯·克洛科特的节奏走
You did this because you could. And you love it.
你做这些只是因为你喜欢 你能这么做
You love to be the smartest one.
你喜欢做那个最聪明的家伙
The inventor, the entrepreneur, the king of Bath,
发明家 企业家 巴斯之王
the head of the glittering family.
荣誉家族的掌门人
The company, the house, the daughters,
这个公♥司♥ 这个家 你的女儿们
the grandchildren, the wife, the bloody hats,
你的孙辈 你的妻子 那些该死的帽子
they're all just trophies, aren't they?
都只是奖杯 对吗
This is all just a facade, isn't it?
都只是表面 对吗
You're just an ego without a conscience and a soul.
你只是一个没有灵魂和良心的自大狂
And you'd use your own daughter
你会利用你自己的女儿
to kill your son. No, no, not my daughter!
杀死你的儿子 不 没有利用我的女儿
I got Kasha to kill him, you stu...
我是让卡莎杀了他 你这个蠢...
Detective Sergeant Dodds, do we have full corroboration
多德警长 我们有充分的证据证明
that Max Crockett just admitted to tricking Kasha Perry
麦克斯·克洛科特刚刚承认指使卡莎·佩里
into murdering Seth Murdoch?
杀死了塞斯·默多克吗
We do indeed, ma'am.
没错 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
I'm only angry when I want to be, Max.
我想生气的时候才生气 麦克斯
Two weeks ago, he's really working on me.
两周前 他一直来找我
Telling me, like...
告诉我...
I don't belong.
我不属于这里
I'm not good enough for Ellie.
我配不上艾丽
I'm scum.
我是个渣滓
And he's gonna destroy our marriage.
他会毁掉我们的婚姻
Sunday night, he calls me.
周日晚上 他给我打电♥话♥
He's put it in his will.
说他要写进遗嘱里
Ellie gets his fortune.
把钱都给艾丽
But there's one condition.
但有一个条件
I have to leave Ellie.
我必须要离开艾丽
You got into her head.
你控制了她的思想
You're good at that, aren't you, Max?
你很擅长这样 对吗 麦克斯
Getting into people's heads.
控制别人的思想
She told us that an ex-boyfriend
她告诉我们 有一个前男友
had come and threatened her and Ellie.
来威胁她和艾丽
How you'd found out and had an argument with her.
你发现了 和她起了争执
Was she putting your daughter in danger?
她让你的女儿有危险吗
Kasha told you she had a gun to protect them.
卡莎告诉你 她有枪能保护她们
A Colt 1911 she had bought on the black market.
一把她在黑市上买♥♥的科特1911
It was all falling into place, wasn't it?
一切都就绪了 对吗
You know how fiercely Kasha loved Ellie,
你知道卡莎有多爱艾丽
and you knew she had the means to kill.
你早就知道她有杀人手法
She walked right into your trap.
她直接掉入了你的陷阱
Which put her completely in your grip.
让她完全掉入你的掌控中
You kept Kasha's name off the list of alarm code holders.
你把卡莎的名字从免报♥警♥者的名单上去掉
You'd grass her up
只要她能说服艾丽
unless she convinced Ellie to take the company.
接管公♥司♥ 你就能一直护着她
Seth Murdoch's mum died when he was a baby.
塞斯·默多克的妈妈在他小时候就死了
A life in care and foster homes.
辗转于各个寄宿家庭之家
Prison, drugs...
出入监狱 吸毒
and alcohol addiction.
还酗酒
Abandoned by his father before he was even born.
刚出生就被自己的父亲遗弃
I reckon when he turned up,
我想当他出现的时候
you rejected him because you thought he was scum.
你拒绝了他 因为你觉得他是个废物
So he set out to prove that your family were just as bad.
于是他就要证明 你的家族也一样恶劣
Whether he was a good man or not, we'll never know.
他到底是不是一个好人 我们无从得知
But I think he just wanted to be a part of this family.
但我想他只是想加入这个家庭
No-one deserves to die like that.
没有人该这样死去
Alone.
孤独一人
No friends.
没有朋友
No family.
没有家庭
No father.
没有父亲
You took that all away from him.
你夺走了他的这一切
Men like us, sir...
我们这样的人 先生
..I'm afraid, it's not our world any more.
恐怕这个世界已经不属于我们了
Keep it.
你留着吧
It might look like a bribe, sir.
那可能看上去像是贿赂 先生
Very good, Lauren.
很好 劳伦
Sorry about that threat to remove you from the case.
很抱歉我威胁要把你撤出这个案子
Cruel to be kind, you know.
忠言逆耳吧
I just felt you needed a kick to get it over the line.
我只是觉得你需要临门的一脚
Thank you, sir. I appreciate that.
谢谢你 长官 我很感激
Debrief in an hour.
一小时后进行简报
You'll have a special place in his good books now, ma'am.
你现在可是在他的白名单上有特殊的一席之地了 长官
Wrapping up a murder case in one week.
一周内搞定了一件谋杀案
Four days. Even better.
还不止 只用了四天
You know, you're...
你...
quite good at this detectivey stuff.
很擅长警探的工作
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 长官
But before you were stuck behind a desk for ten years...
但是在你困在办公桌十年之久前...
Eleven. OK, eleven.
十一年 好吧 十一年
..did anyone actually notice you were good at this?
有没有人注意到你擅长这方面的事
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
..I suppose I've always been...
我想我一直是一个...
..invisible.
隐形的人
I... I got you something.
我...我有东西要给你
A present? Yeah.
礼物 是的
No. It's more a present for me, really.
不 应该说是给我自己的礼物
It's for your specs.
合你的尺码
I really appreciate this, ma'am.
很感谢你 长官
I'm here for two years, tops. It's not like we're bonding.
我最多在这里待两年 我们不用关系很好
Well, thank you, anyway. But...
还是谢谢你了 但是...
that's very kind of you, ma'am.
你真是太好了 长官
Oh, my gosh! Give it!
天啊 给我
Are you OK, ma'am?
你没事吧 长官
I really don't know.
真不好说
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表