剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Where is it? Is there a quick version of this?
在哪里 有精简版么
Where's my spectacles?
我的眼镜去哪里了
They're on my head, aren't they?
他们在我头顶上 对吧
Oh, God!
上帝啊
I just want to be a successful cop,
我只是想成一个成功的警♥察♥
and do intelligence, and anti-terrorism,
去做情报工作 反恐行动
and go under cover
和卧底任务
and have a nice little house
有个建在新地♥产♥上的
on a new-build estate with a utility room,
有杂物间美好的小房♥子
and a couple of kids that don't annoy people,
有几个不惹人厌的小孩子
and two weeks every year in Tenerife.
每年在特内里费岛住两个星期
Because... I bloody love Tenerife!
因为 我该死的爱特内里费岛
But not the all-inclusive thing.
但不是全包服务
They water down the booze in the all-inclusive.
全包服务往酒里面兑水
And why is everything so...
可是为什么所有事情都如此
..difficult?
艰难
Ma'am...
长官
we're in a library.
我们在图书馆里
No, we're not. We're in Hell.
不 我们不在 我们在地狱里
We're in actual Hell.
我们在真实的地狱里
Ma'am, I'm...
长官 我
I'm so sorry that I dropped you in it, but...
我非常抱歉把你牵扯进来
Max Crockett is a very manipulative article.
麦克斯·克洛科特很会控制别人
But he's not invincible.
但他不是不可战胜的
The class of '73.
73届学生
There's Max Crockett.
麦克斯·克洛科特在这里
Now, look at the only female in the picture.
现在 注意画面里唯一的女士
Identified as Margaret Callaghan.
她叫玛格丽特·卡拉汉
And look here.
然后看这里
She's wearing an engagement ring.
她戴着订婚戒指
But there's nothing of a youthful engagement
但是麦克斯·克洛科特的自传里
in Max Crockett's autobiography. So...
没有提到过年轻时订婚的事情
..I delved into Margaret Callaghan's records, and, well...
我翻找了一下玛格丽特·卡拉汉的记录 然后
..I found this.
我发现了这个
Bloody hell...
天呐
Bloody hell!
天呐
Are you even a thing?
你到底是什么人
Look, I haven't been to the gym for a couple of days
我好几天没去健身房♥了
so my head's a bit wild,
所以大脑有点不受控制
so, what just happened there... never happened, OK?
所以 刚才的一切都没有发生 好吗
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
For five years,
五年来
it's been a privilege to represent the ward of Royal Victoria
能够代表皇家维多利亚选区
and serve the people of Bath.
服务于巴斯的人♥民♥是我的荣幸
And I've loved every second of every minute
我享受在这个议会的
of my time on this council.
每一分每一秒
And so, with deep thanks to my party colleagues,
所以 带着对我党内同僚们的诚挚谢意
officers of the authority,
议会的长官们
staff, opponents...
工作人员和反对派们
I leave you.
我要离开你们了
But I do so with the news that the Crockett Foundation
与此同时 我带来了克洛科特基金会
will be investing £1 million over three years,
会在三年内投入100万英镑
in relieving homelessness in our delightful little city.
来缓解我们旖旎小城市无家可归的人的情况的消息
Mr Crockett...
克洛科特先生
Seth Murdoch was your son.
塞斯·默多克是你的儿子
Dad?
爸爸
Please, another wild theory?
省省吧 又是一个疯狂的猜测
Come on, Max, let's go.
好了 麦克斯 我们走吧
This way, through there.
这边请 穿过这里
Margaret Callaghan!
玛格丽特·卡拉汉
Seth's mother and your fiance at university.
塞斯的妈妈和你在大学时的未婚妻
Although, you left her as soon as you got her pregnant.
尽管 她一怀孕你就离开了她
She died when Seth was two.
她在塞斯两岁时去世了
And he grew up in care, in foster homes,
他在福利院和寄养家庭里长大
and took the surname of his last foster family, Murdoch.
然后继承了他最后一个寄宿家庭的姓 默多克
I didn't know about this. Honestly.
我毫不知情 真的
It doesn't matter.
那无关紧要
May I remind you that Mikey Wallis
容我提醒你 迈奇·华♥莱♥士♥
has confessed to the murder of Seth Murdoch?
对谋杀塞斯·默多克供认不讳
Bloody hell, Max.
该死的 麦克斯
You've really played a blinder here, haven't you?
你还真是遮盖了真♥相♥呢 是不是
What happened,
怎么了
your long-lost son didn't fit in with the family image?
你长♥期♥消失的儿子融入不进全家福
It wasn't enough that you abandoned him,
你抛弃了他还不够
you had to get rid of him for good.
你需要彻底摆脱他
You do not talk to me like that!
你不能跟我这么说话
You don't touch me.
你不能动我
You don't touch my family.
你不能动我的家人
And when my new baby is born,
当我的孩子出生以后
I retire gracefully to my house in Antibes.
我会优雅地退休 住进我安提比斯的房♥子里
Then Elenora takes command.
然后 艾丽诺拉会掌权
And you, Lauren McDonald, are back where you belong.
而你 劳伦·麦克唐纳德 会回到属于你的地方
Nowhere.
不存在的地方
He's wrong, ma'am. We're not nowhere.
他是错的 长官 我们不是不存在的
We're not somewhere, either.
我们也不是什么重要的家伙
He did it.
是他做的
I'm right.
我是对的
I know I'm right. Do you think I'm right?
我知道我是对的 你认为我是对的吗
Yes, ma'am, I do.
是的 长官 我认为你是对的
Look at him, all the motive in the world.
看看他 全都是动机
But he can't have bloody done it,
但是他不可能做到
cos he's 120 miles away when Seth was shot.
因为他离塞斯被枪杀的地方120英里远
He may not have pulled the trigger.
他或许不是扣动扳机的人
It doesn't mean he's not the killer.
但那并不代表他不是杀人犯
Somehow, he managed
不知道他通过什么手段
to plant the Faceless Man on Mikey Wallace.
让迈奇·华♥莱♥士♥背了无脸男的锅
Or he got someone to do it for him.
要么他让人替他做了
The same person that pulled the trigger?
就是那个扣动扳机的人
Well, maybe.
好吧 或许
If Max Crockett did
如果确实是麦克斯·克洛科特
plant the Faceless Man on Mikey Wallace,
把偷无脸男的罪名栽赃给迈奇·华♥莱♥士♥
then he must have been in possession of it from the start.
那雕塑肯定一开始就在他身上
Which means...
也就是说
he must have tampered with the crime scene.
他肯定破坏了现场
But can we prove it?
但我们能证实这一点吗
No, ma'am, we can't.
不 长官 我们不能
And he's been derailing us ever since.
他从那时起就一直在误导我们
First, he was pushing the two-burglar scenario.
首先 他一直强调有两个强盗的情况
Then it was a professional killing.
然后又说是职业杀手干的
And just as we were on his case,
我们刚要盯上他的时候
he frames Mikey Wallace.
他又栽赃了迈奇·华♥莱♥士♥
God, I never had to deal with this kind of shit in London.
老天 我在伦敦从来不用和这种人♥渣♥打交道
Max Crockett is behind the death of his own son,
麦克斯·克洛科特幕后指使杀了自己的儿子
and what happens?
然后做了什么
"When my baby is born, I will retire to Antibes.
"等我孩子出生 我就退休去安提比斯[法国东南部城市]
"And Ellie will take command.
然后由艾丽接任
"And you, Lauren McDonald, will be back where you..."
而你 劳伦·麦克唐纳德 回到你...
Take command.
接任
He did say, "Take command," didn't he?'
他确实说了"接任" 对吗
Yes.
是的
And the other day, she used the 24-hour clock.
另一天 她用的是24小时制
She said, "I'll see you at 13:00 hours."
她说"13点见"[下午一点]
That's military talk.
这是军人的说话方式
预备军官记录
布里斯托南部轻步兵团
Ellie Crockett was an Army cadet at university.
艾丽·克洛科特曾是一名大学里的陆军学员
We've got the shooter, ma'am.
我们找到了枪手 长官
But I want the killer.
但我想抓的是凶手
What?
怎么了
You know, just back there...
那个时候...
..young Mrs Crockett was...
年轻的克洛科特太太是...
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表