剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
..I'm fine.
我没事
Whether you're an addict,
无论你是不是上瘾者
or you've got behavioural problems,
或者是有行为问题
or emotional dysfunction,
或是情绪功能异常
we all come to a place...
我们都会到达一个地方
and it's called rock-bottom.
叫做谷底
It's a very difficult place for an older man, like you.
对你这样的老人来说 这种处境很辛苦
Because men like you...
因为你这样的人
you don't know how to ask for help.
不知道怎么样求救
Do you?
是不是
You feel you've got to stand on your own two feet.
你觉得你只能靠你自己
You've never cried, hey?
你从来没有哭过 对不对
Never connected properly with another human being.
没有和其他人产生过亲密关系
Never loved.
没有爱过
Or been loved.
也没有被爱过
Pretending that everything is just fine.
假装一切都很好
But trust me, sweetheart.
但是相信我 亲爱的
Rock-bottom is a very lonely place to be
石头底下是非常孤独的
for someone like you.
特别对你这样的人来说
I would hate
如果我是你
to be you.
我会恨自己
Can we stop, ma'am?
可以了吗 女士
Please.
拜托
I'm just going to walk home. Home?
我要走回家了 家
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Dale Hesketh. Independent security consultant.
戴尔·赫思凯斯 独♥立♥安全顾问
Lives in Bristol. Week three of a four-week Airbnb rental.
住在布里斯托 租了四周的民宿 这是第三周
Pathology put time of death between 24 and 48 hours ago.
估计死于二十四到四十八小时之前
He was tortured before he was killed.
死之前备受折磨
I've seen those recently.
这些东西我见过
Alison's shop. They're what florists use.
在艾莉森的店 花农用的就是这个
Oh, well, when we ran his prints, no criminal record.
我们查了他的指纹 没有犯罪记录
But they matched a set of partials
但是能够部分匹配
from an armed robbery on a jeweller's in Cardiff
卡迪夫一家珠宝店的持枪抢劫案
on the 30th August.
在八月三十日
Two million quid's worth of diamonds were taken.
价值两百万英镑的钻石被抢了
They're fake diamonds.
这些是假钻石
So where's the real ones?
真的在哪里
Finger prints suggest that there were two accomplices.
指纹显示还有两名共犯
He pulled a fast one.
他肯定想背叛他们
And they didn't like it, so they killed him.
同伙不高兴了 所以把他杀了
I suppose shutting down the Jane Crawford inquiry's
我认为取消对简·克劳福德的调查
a blessing in disguise.
反而是好事
It frees up resources for this.
让我们有精力来调查这个
Odd murder weapon as well, ma'am.
很奇怪的凶器 长官
They found this slung around his neck.
他们发现这个挂在他脖子上
Strangled using the straps.
用这个带子勒死了他
I've seen that before
我见过那个
in The Mara corporate video.
在马拉公♥司♥的宣传视频里
See if you can connect the victim to The Mara.
看看能不能把受害人跟马拉联♥系♥起来
Yes, ma'am.
好的 长官
See this? Jane's got the same bag.
看这个 简有一个一模一样的包
Well, it's the same make and model.
品牌和款式是一样的
But, look, Jane's bag has got an ink stain
但你看 简的包上有一块墨迹
and this one doesn't.
但是这个没有
Dale Hesketh spent last Tuesday night
戴尔·赫思凯斯上周二晚上
as a patient in The Mara.
去了马拉疗养
I'm just heading into Bath. Do you want a lift?
我正要去巴斯 你要搭个顺风车吗
Yes.
好的
So, the inquiry's over, yeah?
所以 调查结束了 是不是
There was no murder, Jane took her own life?
根本不是谋杀 简是自杀的吗
It would seem so, sir.
看上去是这样 先生
That's good.
太好了
I don't mean...
我不是说...
I mean, that's terrible. Poor woman, but...
我是说 太可怕了 可怜的女人 但是
murder or suicide, they're both bad for business.
谋杀和自杀对生意都没好处
Sorry, that came out wrong, too.
对不起 这样说也不对
Christ, this whole thing has got me tied up in knots.
老天 所有一切都让我心乱如麻
What whole business is that, sir?
所有一切指什么 先生
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
Life.
生活
I came down to Somerset.
我来到萨默塞特
But the wife didn't like it.
但是我老婆不喜欢这里
The kids didn't like it.
孩子也不喜欢这里
Soon, the whole thing started to go wrong.
很快 一切都失控了
Miles goes off the rails.
迈尔斯精神错乱了
I just wanted to help, you know?
我只是想帮帮忙 你明白吗
But once Kelly gets into you, she...
但是一旦被凯莉缠上 她...
She's certainly a good talker.
她是个很好的演说家
But never says anything.
但她什么也不说
I should have known better than to get involved with her.
在跟她扯上关系之前 我应该多了解她的
You come away feeling like
现在感觉是
she's moved the furniture around in your head and
她不停地给你洗♥脑♥
you don't know your arse from your elbow.
你总觉得自己什么都不懂
A wilderness of mirrors.
迷镜荒原
When, really, some days, you wake up feeling low and
有一天 你起床感到心情低落
all you need is a good, hard sesh at the gym.
其实你只需要去健身房♥出一身汗就好了
Mm, well, my boss
我的老板
DCI McDonald,
劳伦·麦克唐纳德高级督察
well, she's from London. And, well...
她是从伦敦来的
She gets a bit wild in her head sometimes,
有时她也会脑子很乱
and she goes down to the gym.
她就去健身房♥
The same gym
跟简·克劳福德
as Jane Crawford.
同一个健身房♥
A 12-digit code.
12位数的密♥码♥
Are you all right there?
你没事吧
Was Dodds right about the 13th step?
多德说的第十三步是对的吗
Is that where the diamonds are?
钻石难道藏在那里吗
No, Kelly's report is The 13th Step.
不 第十三步是凯莉的报告
Well, maybe the whole report thing
也许这一切
was just another misdirection.
都是一个误导
Maybe Dodds was right about that, too.
也许多德说的是对的
Oh, for Christ's sake!
老天爷
Jane wasn't murdered. We've proved that.
简不是被谋杀的 我们已经证明了
And if you go charging in there again
你还要去指控他们
accusing vulnerable people of all sorts of things,
把这整件事归罪到那群可怜人身上
on the basis of that muppet Dodds...
就因为蠢人多德说的那些话吗
Muppet? Yeah, he is a muppet,
蠢人 是 他是个蠢人
but he's our muppet.
但他是我们的人
Now, we're going back to The Mara mob-handed.
现在我们一起返回马拉
You're with DS Craig.
你跟克雷格警长一起
DS Simpson, you're with me.
辛普森警长 你跟我一起
Get on to Tech Services.
技术服务发过来的
I'm sorry about droning on.
对不起我话有点太多了
I guess I just miss the family thing.
我只是想念家人了
It's always been about the family.
永远是家人优先嘛
用钥匙卡或者按铃入内
全部健身房♥
Miles, sit down, love.
迈尔斯 坐下 亲爱的
Let me handle this.
交给我
Good afternoon, Detective.
下午好 警探
Hello, Kelly.
你好 凯莉
Dale Hesketh.
戴尔·赫思凯斯
Ring any bells?
有印象吗
No.
没有
He was murdered.
他被杀了
Throttled to death with his bag strap.
被他的包带掐死
We found him in an apartment that he rented off Jane.
我们在他租给简的公♥寓♥里发现了他
One of the flats you clean, Mary.
就是你清洁的公♥寓♥之一 玛丽
So, what if the cleaner, that nobody notices,
如果 一个不起眼的清洁工
spots something sparkling in amongst Dale's things?
在戴尔的包里发现了一点亮光
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表